IGNORED

M Baby Names For Smugger And Anna -MERGE

ljohnson2006

For a girl:

Madelyn or Mikayla or Marleigh

if it's a boy I think they'll end up doing the more traditional, Biblical route and picking something like Matthew or Mark.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should not choose Mikayla, even if they were planning of before Annoying Instagram Girl started spamming all their photos suggesting they name M'Baby Mikayla. Just to show her that being annoying doesnt get her anywhere.

I hope they don't call a boy Mark. That's the same name as my ex, Mark the Misogynist as I remember him.

• 2 weeks later...
So that just leaves the boring names: I'd put my money on Matthew or Mark/Marc.

It could just be an April fool...though not a very funny one, admittedly.

It could just be an April fool...though not a very funny one, admittedly.

I thought it too and it is probably the case but we never know ...

So that just leaves the boring names: I'd put my money on Matthew or Mark/Marc.

Yep, I think Matthew is the best bet.

Manly

M'Bop

I'd have a tiny bit of respect for them if they don't choose an M name. A tinytinytinytinytiny bit.

They will choose a M name because "what if that blessing was the last one ? He would feel soooooooooooooooooo weird/excluded/special for not being a M like his brother and sister!!"

Matthew. Next one will be Mark but after that ... they will have to make M'slaves because M names are quite limited . (Moses?)

I guessed they would pick Mason when Michael was born, so I'm still guessing Mason for if M3 is a boy. Seems up their alley.

For their next girl, either Madison or possibly Michelle. Though the whole M thing is for her, so more than likely Madison.

Middle names will probably be after Josh/Anna or one of their parents.

(Also, first post so; Hi!)

Edited because I just now saw the gender reveal, but still leaving my girl guess up... just because.

jim bob is james Robert and joshes middle name is james. Michael is named for annas dad and then james. james is an old family name.

Okay for the M3 boy child: Matthew, Mark, Martin, Mitchell, Mason, Maxwell... with Joshua as a second name.

Moola - for either a boy or girl.

Girls:

Mana

Mill

Messa

Minger

Moy

Mohanna

Mordyn

Mosie

Boys:

Mosh

Mohn David

Moseph

Mames

Mustin

Mosiah

Medidiah

Merimiah

Mackson

I can see Boob and J'chelle "encouraging" them to pick Maxwell. Get on good terms with their heroes.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 09,00.html

Possibly an "April Fools" but probably not. I know it's been mentioned in a couple of threads, but I thought I'd make a new one for the announcement because of a couple of things I noticed.

"Oh yeah, we have this all figured out," says Josh, with a laugh. "No. The most seasoned parents will confess their inadequacy. Each child is so unique and so different. It is just amazing."

Josh, you don't need to confess your inadequacy as a parent. Anyone following your IG already knows. And the only reason you consider your children "unique and different" at this point is because one has a penis and one doesn't. Then you know how to treat your "little buddy" and your "little helper" based on their sex characteristics.

"I am so thankful for our children," she tells PEOPLE. "It is not about having a bunch of babies. It is about enjoying each child God has given you and focus on every day that you get with your child."

It would make me sooo happy if this were some subtle snark against Michelle, but I'm not sure that Anna has any reason to talk. She's not likely to have quite as many children as Michelle, but even with 7-8 it gets really freaking hard to enjoy one-on-one time with each child every day.

I guessed they would pick Mason when Michael was born, so I'm still guessing Mason for if M3 is a boy. Seems up their alley.

For their next girl, either Madison or possibly Michelle. Though the whole M thing is for her, so more than likely Madison.

Middle names will probably be after Josh/Anna or one of their parents.

(Also, first post so; Hi!)

Edited because I just now saw the gender reveal, but still leaving my girl guess up... just because.

Get it right! It'll be 'Maddysynn' ;) and hello! :)

Thank for the clarification tabitha2! I realized after I typed it I was wrong (went and looked it up, Jim Bob's first name is James, not his middle.) back to SOTDRT for me!

LainieR, we can only hope that the spelling (for any name) isn't crazy! And thanks!

Archived