IGNORED

M Baby Names For Smugger And Anna -MERGE

ljohnson2006

lol Myracle is so stupid

You guys know Monchichi?

I want credit when Myracle joins big sis Mackynzie! Who, by the way, is frequently misspelled in "Michelle's" Parentables column, leading me to suspect that she may not even write that......

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Manga? It's an M-word, could be used for either Jin-der, and if there is the pee-on-a-stick in Japan/China scene in the upcoming season, it could fit with the Duggar's complete disregard for things from other cultures.

This name, and then they can sing at church in celebration:

JvVTwAySdeU

And then Mack and Michael will sing it for the next two years, driving their parents and aunts and uncles insane until they break from fundiedom! Mission accomplished.

I like Matthew for a boy, and Megan for a girl (the names of two of the kids in a story I wrote about future me)

I think they might go with Michelle or Mary, after Joshs mom and grandma.

Theyre probably going to give their next daughter a really trendy, uniquely spelled name though, like Madysyn

I wonder if the rest of the J'kids will choose a letter for their childrens names to all begin with. Poor Josie will end up with X or Q or something as they would have run out by the time shes old enough to become a mom.

In an ideal situation I'd love if they chose Madeleine for a girl and either Mason or Matthew for a boy. That's probably not going to happen though...

Why do you think they won't use those names. Matthew seems likely for a boy and they had Madeline on their list for Mackynzie.

I don't think they will use the name Michelle. My picks:

Boy: Mark Mason Matthew

Girl: Madeline Madison Mia

I know a woman named MoAnna. Nice person, seriously weird name. She's not native Hawaiian, so I really think it's just a "creative" take on the name JoAnna... which would make it a perfect name for a Duggar!

I also like Matthew for a boy, as that's the name of both my younger brother and my mate/former colleague.

Mary for a girl, as that's my middle name.

So I'm biased...

Any Tea Party / ultra right-wing politicians with an M name that Josh is trying to curry favour with?

I imagine "Marx" is right out...

Montana Sky. She won't have to go thru the hassle of coming up with a "stage name" when she escapes and launches her new career

As Smugs and Anna apparently like unique spellings:

MalaRee (for Mallory)

MaRee (for Mary) Or MairRee

Maddysen

Melynnie

And just because I am snarky: Found this one: Miracles Prescious Joy

And this is just appropriate for the J'slaves: Mother (found that one on Mormon Baby Namer)

My teenager has suggested the following:

Meconium

Medusa

Maestro

Possible boy names: Matthew, Mark, Martin, Mason, Maverick, Max, Mitchell, Malachi, Morley and Mork

Possible girl names: Madison, Mary or Maria or Mariah, Michelle, Martha, Molly, Meghan, Melissa, Madeline and Mindy

I really hope for Mary. It would be nice to recognize the woman who is spending her golden years in the laundry room.

The only one that would anger me is Meredith

Micah (they have to catch up in the number of similar-sounding names)

Miriam

Manasseh

Maranatha

Manhattan

Mehetabel

Menachem (pronounced "men-ACK-em")

Moses (or perhaps Mozez)

Myshelle for a girl! :lol:

See, they can have a trendiee name spelling after all. :roll:

That was first on my list for a girl-or Mychell(e),MaryAnna,Mykayla,Madelynn

For a boy-Matthew,Mark(us),Malachi

Archived