IGNORED

M Baby Names For Smugger And Anna -MERGE

ljohnson2006

I'm also going to guess Matthew for a boy and I bet Mary for the girl after gma. Michael is too close to Michelle so I don't think they'd use Michelle. I can see them spelling Mary unique though although I really don't know how one could mess that up.

I'd also love Matthew for a boy. Mary would be nice for grandma, maybe Mary Anna (or Marianna etc?). I like Maisie for a girl.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they were going along the Mary theme they could go with Marie/Maria/Mariah.

M names for girls (that I like): Madeleine, Matilda, Martha, Meredith.

Other M names for girls: Melissa, Melanie, May/Mae, Maisy, Megan.

M names for boys: Mark/Marcus, Melvyn, Matthew, Mario.

I really hope they don't go with the M thing, or if they have to at least give the kid a decent name!

Is it really, or are you just joking because it's about free food falling from the sky? :lol:

The latter. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was the former too. ;)

;) ;) If they stick to classic biblical I am going for Malachi, Marcus/Mark, Matthew/, Moses or Micah for a boy (they can call both boys at the same time by yelling Mike - useful time saving there). Or perhaps if they are reading this they could consider my favourite biblical name Mahershalalhashbaz. If a girl then Mary/Miriam or perhaps Martha. However if they go slightly off piste we could get anything....Marvalee, Merrily/Merry, Myracle, Moriah, Manatee, Monobrow....who knows?

I was watching Say Yes to The Dress this weekend and there was a girl named Joshula. Maybe that's a good Duggar name

for a girl:

Martyr

Meretricious

Mercenary

Meringue

Martinette

Miss-Elainie

for a boy:

Merguez

Merit

Marvel

Messiah

Marshall

Mason-Dixon (Honestly, I would not put it past them. Isn't Jackson named after Stonewall Jackson?)

Can you tell that I think girls get a raw deal in fundie life?

Melisandre because Smuggar would looooove GoT and the graphic sex scenes. And because the night is dark and full of terrors...

Maylene

Margarine

Mayjorine

MayJoyJo

Myndi

Mergret

Margrat

Mhoeshya

Maiami

Myami

Marmaduke

Morg

Meylanine

Mavis

Mercedeez

Mecideis

Mylan

Mylio

Mylie

Mricilla

Melamine

MandeeAnne

Mishelle

MadDog

I agree with the poster that said no M names. I vote they pick an S name as most of my favourite names start with an S.

I've always gone with Matthew for a boy (probably Matthew Joshua) and Madisyn for a girl (Madisyn Ann?).

Maybe they will go very daring for a girl- a Japanese name since A found out she was pregnant there ( or was it in China?)...Mai or Meiko or Misaki.

Nah, never will happen. Jim Boob would butcher the name every time he tried to say it.

"Hey, Mom and Dad! It's a girl!"

"Oh, that's great, son! What have you named her?"

"Well, in honour of a great woman, we decided her name will be Michelle..."

"Gasp!"

"...Obama Duggar. We're leaving fundiedom. Bye!"

My vote is Mallory for a girl. It means unhappiness. We almost named our #2 that, but decided that was mean. But for a Duggar spawn? I think it would be appropriate, poor thing. And Mordred for a boy.

I do think something like M'adysin or some other butchering of Madison would be a safe bet, though. I'm also on the Matthew for a boy bandwagon.

I hope they get to move away AND name their baby something that doesn't start with "M." Total rebellion!

Archived