IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Did he have his 5th 22 years after his vasectomy?

nope all five kids were born within 8 years total.

ew:(

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope all five kids were born within 8 years total.

ew:(

Yeah, most of the time the post vasectomy kids happen within months of the vasectomy, either it didn't "take" or the guy didn't clean out all his reserve sperm before having sex again. I don't know of any that happened more than a year out unless the tubes grew back or there was a reversal. Most of the ones I know happened immediately after the vasectomy. (happened to 5 people in my family who proceeded to warn us umpteen times about "waiting until you get an all clear" before unprotected sex)

She does say that her first pee test was positive, but it is possible to get a false positive. I had a test come up positive in spite of zero contact with semen/sperm ever (at that point). THAT was fun to try to explain....

It's also possible that she had a miscarriage but is in complete denial that it occurred.

The mystery for me is why are so many people feeding in to her delusion???

Do we know for sure that they are feeding into her delusion?

In my state, she wouldn't qualify to be hospitalized against her will (you need to be so mentally ill that you are an imminent threat to yourself or others) There may not be anything that her friends and family can do.

Whoa. It's really all tragic. I'm afraid her faith balloon is going to be popped. I truly hope at it's best it is a phantom pregnancy.

I'm sure there has to be a few level headed people in her life. Either they are trying to be discreet and not post on facebook or she deletes their posts.

On another board I frequent, I heard about a woman (several years ago) who insisted that she was pregnant from collecting her husband's sperm in a tube sock and inseminating herself in spite of the fact that she'd had a FULL HYSTERECTOMY. At one point she was sure they were boy-girl twins (Samuel Kristopher and Samantha Kristina) and then apparently God revealed that she was to have a girl named Sharalee- or it might have been the other way around. She posted belly pics and sketches of where she felt the babies were at any given time (since, y'know, no uterus). She had her fair share of leghumpers, and I always wondered whatever happened to her. She posted that God was having her wait as due dates went by...but then eventually posted saying that God was leading her life through a difficult place and seemed confused. After that, she vanished.

This woman is a lot younger, but the story is remarkably similar.

Ah, yes, FatFamily! That's what I thought of too! But let's not forget that these little miracles were blessings from .God.

But seriously, there was a thread a month or so ago about a teenager whose mom and the school kept making her take a pregnancy test and nobody would believe her that she wasn't pregnant, and it turned out that she had a tumor. This woman needs to be checked out, but she would probably still be in denial about whatever the outcome of an exam was.

Do we know for sure that they are feeding into her delusion?

In my state, she wouldn't qualify to be hospitalized against her will (you need to be so mentally ill that you are an imminent threat to yourself or others) There may not be anything that her friends and family can do.

I was just referring to her Facebook friends who seem to be encouraging her now 10 (11?) month pregnancy. You're right about her real life friends and family, if she's not a danger to herself or others, there's not much they can do besides encourage her to voluntarily get help. It's a sad situation.

Ah, yes, FatFamily! That's what I thought of too! But let's not forget that these little miracles were blessings from .God.

But seriously, there was a thread a month or so ago about a teenager whose mom and the school kept making her take a pregnancy test and nobody would believe her that she wasn't pregnant, and it turned out that she had a tumor. This woman needs to be checked out, but she would probably still be in denial about whatever the outcome of an exam was.

Oh, I'd forgotten about dotGod! I don't know that I ever got her full story as I didn't follow her actual board, but the board I was (still am) on would copy her posts to share with us.

I want to hope that this woman sees sense but honestly it feels like a waste of energy. I doubt she and her (x) gay husband care what we worldly people think.

I was just referring to her Facebook friends who seem to be encouraging her now 10 (11?) month pregnancy. You're right about her real life friends and family, if she's not a danger to herself or others, there's not much they can do besides encourage her to voluntarily get help. It's a sad situation.

True, Facebook leghumpers are their own special brand of crazy and will buy into anything.

True, Facebook leghumpers are their own special brand of crazy and will buy into anything.

I know you're probably referring to people who actually know her, but I posted upthread that her picture and accompanying story has been shared 25 times with squillions of comments ... and they're not, um, supportive of her supra-pregnancy. So, there IS some dissent happening somewhere.

:shock: Is she planning a freebirth or something? No prenatal care? Because it's pretty unmistakable to feel a pregnant belly with a baby in it vs. a belly with no baby. Especially towards the end!

I do know someone who either felt her baby move for the first time at 9 weeks pregnant (yeah, not so likely) or who went to 45-ish weeks. No dating u/s and she does actually have something or other that can cause prolonged pregnancy. She definitely had a baby in there and the baby was born with clear signs of postmaturity. However, since she knows about the condition, she now gets dating u/s and is proactive about encouraging or inducing labor before it gets to that point.

I also thought of Mary I as well, and now it's thought she had ovarian cancer, so the phantom pregnancy could have been from that, or the stress of her adolescence and early adulthood.

Now, with this person, the crazy is strong in this one.

Interesting:

cupguru.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-09-10T13:20:00-04:00

Look at the date...it's 2011. I am thinking she has been building to this story for a while now

The date that shows up when I go to your link is 2012, a few months before day1 of the miraculous pregnancy.

The crazy has been there for a long time. She was in an abusive marriage, her son from that marriage was born in 2005. You'd think with her having been pregnant before she'd have a clue that this isn't the real McCoy.

The date that shows up when I go to your link is 2012, a few months before day1 of the miraculous pregnancy.

The crazy has been there for a long time. She was in an abusive marriage, her son from that marriage was born in 2005. You'd think with her having been pregnant before she'd have a clue that this isn't the real McCoy.

If you scroll down a bit, it's the one titles Two Impossible Setups.

This pregnancy will of course be different, as it is God-ordained..... :roll:

I just realized that as I scrolled down.

You'd think with her having been pregnant before she'd have a clue that this isn't the real McCoy.

I have four kids but there are times when I really wonder, even though I know I'm not pregnant. I get those "phantom kicks". Gas bubbles or my guts rummaging around in there, but they feel exactly like baby kicks. ANd I'm fat, with a lot of weight in my belly, and I look pregnant all the time. So much so that when I really *was* pregnant, people couldn't tell and I got some comments like "Wait a minute where did the baby come from? You were *pregnant*????" :roll:

I try to maintain a rational state of mind though, so I take pregnancy tests and if there's any question, go to see a medical professional. But I can see how a little bit of crazy combined with all of the above could result in a full blown phantom pregnancy. There was one time, after my first was born and I had a pretty serious case of PPD that I did cross over the crazy line and believed for a few months that I was pregnant. However, whatever rational part of me was left at that point must have known it wasn't true, because I never could get around to taking a test or seeing a doctor to verify. :roll: Once I got my brain back, I realized what an idiot I'd been and how ridiculous I must have sounded to my family (who were urging me to take a test and see a doc). :doh:

Reading this and looking at the pictures makes me sad for her. THis is the kooky side of "faith" and "believing." It upsets me because faith doesn't have anything to do with seeing a doctor for prenatal care. She has nothing to have faith about, and nothing to "show" for her faith, if there is no pregnancy, and no verification of it. *If* she produces a baby, rational people may see that there are a couple of ways she could have aquired the child, apart from the unverified and rather suspicious "pregnancy."

If there is no baby, that is going to be a problem for her. If there *is* a baby, that is also a problem. Mostly for the poor kid. No prenatal care and she is overdue beyond all reason. I'm OK with going overdue, but I'm also very much in favor of keeping an eye on the baby's health so that induction can happen if things start to go downhill. She is putting herself and her alleged baby on the line because of a false belief that seeing a doctor would be lacking faith. And it makes me so SO mad that people teach this stuff, and encourage it. And oftentimes like and skew the truth in order to draw others in.

And scroll some more and you come to the one about meeting her soon to be new husband. And Jesus knew she was going to meet him because he told her as she was getting ready to visit this new church :

So the very next day, I was about to exit under the threshold of my room and I heard the Lord say, "put on your lotion". Now if you're a woman you know that when there is someone special in your life you take extra special care of yourself. YOU put on the lotion and make sure the legs are shaved and soft, you make sure that the makeup is just right and that there are no funky fragrances going on. I know you know what I'm talking about! You get it done and you get it done right!

So she meets xGay in December 2010, then no entry until the Two Impossible Setups in October 2011. When did they marry?

What a disturbed woman. Is anyone here familiar with Munchausen by Internet?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the- ... d=15337239 (not breaking the link because it is a newspaper article)

Another message board I frequent has a poster who keeps going on and on about her unassisted pregnancy and childbirth. She claims to have been pregnant with twins, or even triplets. All but one baby vanished at about 30 weeks, and she gave birth at home by herself to a single 3.5 pound baby at 40ish weeks. She says that if the pregnancy had been under the care of an OB they would have labeled her as high risk, and the stress of that might have led to health problems for her tiny baby. Now she is encouraging other mothers to trust their intuition.

We stood there for just a moment and then flushed the toilet saying, “We’re going to believe the report of the Lord.â€

*sniff* what a powerful, holy, holy moment. *wipes tear from eye* Oh, to flush the waters of the fountain.

(sorry; haven't read the thread, but I couldn't resist this snark just because of the turn of phrase)

I'm off to read the rest and I do feel sad if this is an "hysterical" pregnancy. I had an aunt who was and always would be childless, but was always experiencing symptoms of pregnancy. It really is heartbreaking.

I have four kids but there are times when I really wonder, even though I know I'm not pregnant. I get those "phantom kicks". Gas bubbles or my guts rummaging around in there, but they feel exactly like baby kicks.

I do too! And I swear, it's nothing I ever felt/noticed before I was pregnant, but I still feel them from time to time (daughter is two now).

What a disturbed woman. Is anyone here familiar with Munchausen by Internet?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the- ... d=15337239 (not breaking the link because it is a newspaper article)

Another message board I frequent has a poster who keeps going on and on about her unassisted pregnancy and childbirth. She claims to have been pregnant with twins, or even triplets. All but one baby vanished at about 30 weeks, and she gave birth at home by herself to a single 3.5 pound baby at 40ish weeks. She says that if the pregnancy had been under the care of an OB they would have labeled her as high risk, and the stress of that might have led to health problems for her tiny baby. Now she is encouraging other mothers to trust their intuition.

I read that article. That poor woman being subjected to faker after faker after faker and then to turn to the Warrior Eli woman for help.......didn't she end up being a faker too? Jesus. There are too many liars on the interwebs!

Archived