IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have noticed that the earlier "pregnancy" photos are full body shots while the new ones are close-ups of flesh. This makes me go hmmm; does this belly even belong to her? If it is hers, does taking a close up pic make it look more pregnant?

Granted, I haven't looked through all of her pictures, but it seems a little off. Unless there is something truly unique about the belly (ie, you can see the child pushing at it; the parent's decided to do some belly art), I've never seen a close up of a woman's pregnant belly.

I looked through all the photos last night. I think the bely shots are her belly. The belly does not look pregnant, especially telling is the belly button. Also, no stretch marks. Not every woman gets permanent stretch marks but during pregnancy there are some. Her belly looks like mine has a few times when I've been very distended, then if you stand a certain way you accentuate how big it looks.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=361441277205764&set=a.361441257205766.103426.100000196847385&type=3&theater

They got marred 12/19/2010

Apparently she was married to someone else in 2007, and had a (then) two year old son with him.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have testicular cancer. :o A molar pregnancy or a choriocarcinoma of the uterus could cause a positive test, however she'd have had an outcome by now. Some hormone producing ovarian tumors, both benign and cancer, could cause a positive test. Even some breast tumors can produce a positive test. Phenothiazine, which is in some antipsychotic and antihistamine drugs, can cause a positive test. So can using an outdated test. Also, home tests are meant to be read at a specific time, if read after that they might be positive. I think this is the most likely cause of her positive home test.

What are the chances this is just an elaborate hoax? Hysterical pregnancy, God is telling her to ignore the "due date," AND her husband is an "xgay" with a YouTube ministry??! You couldn't write that in a script.

What are the chances this is just an elaborate hoax? Hysterical pregnancy, God is telling her to ignore the "due date," AND her husband is an "xgay" with a YouTube ministry??! You couldn't write that in a script.

True but somehow I don't think it's a hoax. They both come from Christian families that would probably be described as fundie lite. One of their mothers, can't recall which, posts all kinds of scripture on her page. Time will tell I guess but I just think se truly believes se is pregnant. I think if it were a hoax we'd be seeing ultrasound photos and reading about every doctor appointment like others with a hoax pregnancy have done. Where are these folks now? If I were nearby I'd be willing to go to one of their services.

True but somehow I don't think it's a hoax. They both come from Christian families that would probably be described as fundie lite. One of their mothers, can't recall which, posts all kinds of scripture on her page. Time will tell I guess but I just think se truly believes se is pregnant. I think if it were a hoax we'd be seeing ultrasound photos and reading about every doctor appointment like others with a hoax pregnancy have done. Where are these folks now? If I were nearby I'd be willing to go to one of their services.

They were asked to leave their church so as far as I can tell they are "freelance" ministering. The xgay is talking about "divine appointments" which is fundie-lite speak for "bothering people at the coffee shop" and such. I believe their "ministry" is driving around his car with it's tacky signs and then accosting people they meet with their "message." I believe that they are also willing to go "where the Lord leads" (read: where people will pay us) to do speaking engagements.

This is so crazy, i feel sorry for these woman with either a phantom pregnancy or a tumor(i hope is not that because she have a child, and if she die he will only have this gay homophobic guy that married her mother) i dont understand why nobody of her family or friends is forcing she to see a doctor before it gets worse.

They were asked to leave their church so as far as I can tell they are "freelance" ministering. The xgay is talking about "divine appointments" which is fundie-lite speak for "bothering people at the coffee shop" and such. I believe their "ministry" is driving around his car with it's tacky signs and then accosting people they meet with their "message." I believe that they are also willing to go "where the Lord leads" (read: where people will pay us) to do speaking engagements.

Why do I have the feeling that God only sends them to warm places? The chance they'll come to the north woods of WI, MN, or any other currently below zero state. I have this feeling God prefers warmer weather.

This is so crazy, i feel sorry for these woman with either a phantom pregnancy or a tumor(i hope is not that because she have a child, and if she die he will only have this gay homophobic guy that married her mother) i dont understand why nobody of her family or friends is forcing she to see a doctor before it gets worse.

Basically you can't force someone to go to the doctor.

^ this.

There is no way this isn't a joke. I don't care how many family members she has on FB who seem real, I've witnessed larger circles of "friends" that were all made up. (See 'Emily Dirr' on warriorelihoax.com for an example.)

I looked through all the photos last night. I think the bely shots are her belly. The belly does not look pregnant, especially telling is the belly button. Also, no stretch marks. Not every woman gets permanent stretch marks but during pregnancy there are some. Her belly looks like mine has a few times when I've been very distended, then if you stand a certain way you accentuate how big it looks.

I don't for one minute think this is a real pregnancy, but I have to say I had no stretch marks with either of my pregnancies, either temporary or permanent.

I dont know that its fake. I think she's just nuts. She doesnt have a wide following, no blog or google ads to pimp. I can only hope she gets some help soon because there is an existing child that needs his mother alive.

Here's my prediction with Dede: she will finally get pressured into seeing a doc and when faced with undeniable proof she's not pregnant she will claim God took her baby bc they didn't believe his "report".

I agree- they're Tinkerbell babies. When not enough people believe in them, God's going to take them back as punishment for lack of faith.

I agree- they're Tinkerbell babies. When not enough people believe in them, God's going to take them back as punishment for lack of faith.

Tinkerbell Babies needs to be added to the FJ encyclopedia. That is the perfect way of putting it.

I am beginning to think this is how it will play out.

Donkey Cabs (Your location is our vocation.) Arrive to pick her up and drop her off at very low cost out of town Holiday Inn (Sit back. Relax and enjoy your labour.)

Three FABULOUS cross dressing locals from afar (Vegas) Arrive and bestow some overly priced and useless post birth gifts. A shepherd just happens to be wandering by. You know. With his sheep. Baaaaa. Because that is totally possible.

BEHOLD. A MIRACLE.

I do not wish ill on this poor unfortunate person. But really, enough with the God shite.

I skimmed her blog back to 2008. She's been batshit for a LONG TIME! Her blog is really vague on specifics and seems to skip over the divorce (actually has no discussion of "abuse" and hardly references her husband at all), but it does say that her "new job" is supervising certified nursing assistants.

cupguru.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-05-07T14:57:00-04:00&max-results=20&start=40&by-date=false

In the adventures of my new job, I knew right off the bat that I was going to have to win over the trust and smiles of the certified nursing assistants that I was in charge of. So as soon as I got there, I was asking each of the girls what they like. After the survey I told the girls that if they answered all of the “call lights†in their hall without me having to remind them all of the time, I would buy pizza for everyone. Boy did that work. Every 15 minutes or so, I was reminded by my aides of how speedy they were doing their work. So $22 and two medium pizzas later, their hard work paid off. They were happy, I was happy, and the residents were happy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt a CNA essentially an orderly or tech? As in, changes bandages, hands out pills, takes BP, cleans the room? This isnt a person that actually has medical interaction with a patient?

What everyone else said.

Plus: Her MIL inspects her for progress? Heebie-freaking-jeebies!

I saw that too. WTF?? :?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt a CNA essentially an orderly or tech? As in, changes bandages, hands out pills, takes BP, cleans the room? This isnt a person that actually has medical interaction with a patient?

In the hospital I worked at, they get drinks for patients, help weak or non-ambulatory patients get to the bathroom/bedside commode, help patients if they need something (ie- can't figure out how to order a meal or need to tell the nurse they want more pain meds), etc. They didn't give out medication, though I do believe CNAs in places like nursing homes may be able to do that.

Ruh Ruh Shaggy... the "mommyofdaniel" pings are now going FULL BLAST

xgaygregbride.wix.com/free#!dede-and-greg

Praise and worship leader, teacher, preacher, prophetess, and comedian, Dede has a way of speaking sometimes a harsh truth through laughter.

"Here's a phone greeting you'll never hear...Midlife Crisis Cookie Companie how can I help you?"

Didnt franki also claim it was all a part of her comedy routine?

This does have serious shades of MommyofDaniel... boy do I remember that mess! I sometimes wonder if the police did anything to help her, whether she's had any counseling.

This woman seems mentally ill with her constant mentions of what God says to her, and if she's an RN she must be pretty far gone to believe in an 11 month + pregnancy. My grandmother died of cervical cancer because she wouldn't see a doctor as a result of her paranoid schizophrenia so this really hits where it hurts. I hope it's just a phantom pregnancy.

I am not going to dignify her XGay husband BS with a response though.

I told my boyfriend about her this morning and he wondered if she was schizophrenic, with the voice of God she's hearing being auditory hallucinations.

In the hospital I worked at, they get drinks for patients, help weak or non-ambulatory patients get to the bathroom/bedside commode, help patients if they need something (ie- can't figure out how to order a meal or need to tell the nurse they want more pain meds), etc. They didn't give out medication, though I do believe CNAs in places like nursing homes may be able to do that.

I lived in a nursing home for four years. CNAs don't give out meds - that is strictly the purview of the nurses. They can take temperatures and write some progress reports on the residents as well as what was listed above. Where I was, a few of the more senior aides were trained to help residents with some of their physical therapy. When I was in the hospital, the CNAs there would take blood pressure readings.

Okay, did anyone else see her say that she was auditioning for "Real Housewives Atlanta"?

"Dede Haislip

I'm going to audition for "Housewives of Atlanta"! I'm so excited! I've really got a shot at it...especially with an exgay husband!"

Okay, did anyone else see her say that she was auditioning for "Real Housewives Atlanta"?

"Dede Haislip

I'm going to audition for "Housewives of Atlanta"! I'm so excited! I've really got a shot at it...especially with an exgay husband!"

In her whackjob "brainwashing" video on FB in october she's wearing a pink Discovery Health hat. She also has a link up to

acryforjusticemovie.com

claiming she was an extra. This woman is all over the map.

Archived