IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

This is seriously scary, and seriously crazy. This woman is clearly deeply disturbed. I can't understand Christians who trump faith so much, but at the expense of reason. If you believe God created you, surely it must follow that he gave you a brain to reason with? Ugh. She needs a doctor AND a therapist.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's hope she doesn't try to steal a baby.

This was my thought as well. What happens in another few months when there is obviously no baby and she can't lie to herself any longer? This is a Lifetime movie in the making...

Someone writes on her Facebook (where she posts a creepily close-up picture of her stomach having trouble digesting last night's chili cheese dog):

"Girl, where have you been hiding that? LOL.. You hide it very well!! (and.. this is a compliment, btw!!)"

ETA: nice find, SnakeBillie.

Also, I do feel genuinely sorry for this woman. Even she must be getting pretty dubious by now, surely??

BEEE U TE FUL!! Look at that Pearl!!! Oh my gosh!! So tell me again when is the pearl due?
:?

Her response to Miss Uber Creepy Chic:

January 4th, 2013

Okay seriously folks, these people have got to be catching on. They can't all be crazy.

What the hell is wrong with the people in her life? Are none of them going to intervene and get this woman some help?

I'm wondering this too. Is there really NOBODY in her life who is worried? Who is just slightly sane? Is that even possible?

Wasn't her MIL checking up on her? What about her husband? Any sisters/brothers/parents/friends?

Are WE really the only ones who are worried, the people who don't know her?

ETA: She did wrote that it has been kicking though. One a comment on one of the photos.

This is equally horrifying and revolting.

What IS wrong with her so-called friends and family, never mind her idiot husband? There is no such thing as a 10-11+ month pregnancy - not in humans, anyway.

Someone shared her photo and wrote, "Tom Plastow shared Dede Haislip's photo.

You should probably get that growth on your stomach looked at. Either that or you've been cheating on your husband. By the sound of it, you might be having hallucinations too."

ETA: oh. Apparently her photo (with accompanying story) has been shared 25 times, all variations of the above. She probably thinks it's a good witness to be getting so much exposure. Agreed with those who said "this can't end well."

To save face she could go out and have sex with someone else, get pregnant, and have a really really late miracle baby.

Assuming what she has now is not a tumor.

This is incredibly disconcerting and will not end well.

She looked, what, 4-5 months pregnant (I'm not an expert at all) last July? So, that would mean March-April conception, so she's 10-11 months pregnant now? That's not a thing. That doesn't happen without medical consequences, right?

Very worrisome indeed, her physical and mental health.

The most common complication in very overdue pregnancies is a dead baby. :(

Phantom pregnancy is about the best possibility for this situation.

My guess (just a guess)-

It's very possible she put on a sizeable amount of weight quickly which led to a hormonal imbalance, stopping her periods, and voila! Pregnancy. Because that's the only reason ever that you would stop having your monthlies.

That is very clearly NOT a pregnant belly. As was pointed out above, you can tell by the depth of her belly button.

she looks extremely swaybacked in the pics with the brown sweater and floral dress - she's obviously sticking the gut out.

hell, i had twins three years ago and i easily look 5-6 months pregnant if i stand swaybacked.

she looks extremely swaybacked in the pics with the brown sweater and floral dress - she's obviously sticking the gut out.

hell, i had twins three years ago and i easily look 5-6 months pregnant if i stand swaybacked.

I have PCOS and I had one baby 2 years ago and I look way more pregnant than her if I stand swaybacked.

There's only one logical conclusion... we are both infested with Jesus babies.

This was my thought as well. What happens in another few months when there is obviously no baby and she can't lie to herself any longer? This is a Lifetime movie in the making...

this basically happened on private practice (embarassed to know that)

Yeah, my first thought is she is fracking someone else and is.expecting to get knocked up at some point.

Another deluded twat where Christian behavior is not nearly so important as people believing you are Christian.

Well she looks a little overweight, so she'll have some sort of tummy to begin with. Could she possibly have a hernia? My dad has a hernia and he forever looks pregnant, even though he's pretty active.

My grandmother swears (well, swore, she's dead now), that my Mom was born 6 weeks after her due date, and that her doctor had told her to prepare to deliver a dead baby. She was due at the end of May, and didn't have my Mom until early July. HOWEVER, this was the 1950's, and there was no such thing as ultrasounds that could have dated the pregnancy.

This woman's "pregnancy" is an entirely different story. It's not a surprise that this woman is eschewing modern medicine for this pregnancy, because a simple ultrasound would show that she's bat shit crazy.

I have PCOS and I had one baby 2 years ago and I look way more pregnant than her if I stand swaybacked.

There's only one logical conclusion... we are both infested with Jesus babies.

Well hallelujah! I can stop the diet and exercise. It's not trashed abdominal muscles and belly fat. I just have a Jebus baby!!eleventy!

WTF, this lady is crazy!

The guy had a vasectomy. It's pretty rare to have children with one.

Rare but it happens, especially with older vasectomies because of the method used to do them. However, the pregnancies that result are real, not phantom. Her abdomen looks very much like a phantom pregnancy. Ovarian cancer at this point would be causing other symptoms. She really needs to see both an OB/GYN doctor and a psychiatrist.

Oh wow. This is sad. How long can they keep believing she is pregnant? At some point soon they will have to realize that something is wrong.

Someone needs to involuntarily commit her to a hospital. There is no way that she's not a danger to herself at this point with these delusions. If she wants to not treat whatever is growing in there then thats her decision, but she needs to know that its NOT a baby... and it if IS a baby then IT needs some help getting out!

It sounds like she needs some real professional help. A Fundie dr doesn't qualify as getting help. She also seems to be in denial. I hope she gets whatever help she needs. She thinks that her husband was cured of being gay? Is she serious?

Someone needs to involuntarily commit her to a hospital. There is no way that she's not a danger to herself at this point with these delusions. If she wants to not treat whatever is growing in there then thats her decision, but she needs to know that its NOT a baby... and it if IS a baby then IT needs some help getting out!

Co-signed. She needs a mental and physical exam, badly. I'm surprised the nurse or whatever didn't investigate after saying that the pregnancy test was negative.

Archived