IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Guest Anonymous

I would imagine that her delusion is a vital part of her husband's ministry to the gays. By his own account, XGay Greg parades her around by his side, on his walks around department stores and shopping centres, while he preaches Jesus through wearing his range of fabulous "I was Gay but Jebus saved me" embroidered shirts and jackets. She seems to have been pregnant throughout their 1 year marriage....

LqUvaXkRwJ8

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

And from his You Tube channel:

Introducing a power house couple of the 21st Century! Xgay Greg Haislip has paired up with his bride Dede Haislip, an X victim of domestic violence, to bring you the first of many videos confronting all kinds of sin inside and outside of the church.

Our web address: xgaygregbride.wix.com/free

Edited to ask: does anyone else from the UK watch these videos and imagine Rob Brydon having written the script?! I can almost hear his voice and see him and Julia Davis performing this. "Praise God I've never been a dyke!" sounds like a line from an episode of Human Remains. :mrgreen: D

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet. I have just diagnosed this poor woman with an ovarian cyst like these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... -cyst.html

http://www.surebaby.com/blog/2009/12/18 ... t-in-time/

She needs to see a real doctor, stat.

Rare but it happens, especially with older vasectomies because of the method used to do them. However, the pregnancies that result are real, not phantom. Her abdomen looks very much like a phantom pregnancy. Ovarian cancer at this point would be causing other symptoms. She really needs to see both an OB/GYN doctor and a psychiatrist.

I wonder if she is experiencing other symptoms but is not mentioning them on her FB or is chalking them up to "pregnancy" or maybe the devil's attacks.

I wonder if she is experiencing other symptoms but is not mentioning them on her FB or is chalking them up to "pregnancy" or maybe the devil's attacks.

Anything's possible in this scenario. I hope, in the words of Paul Harvey, we soon learn the rest of the story.

This is really sad, and I hope that at some point someone gets her to a real doctor. Preferably her husband. Or herself.

On a less serious note, I cant help but be reminded of

If you have to go around telling everyone you used to be gay and live your life preaching it You might still be gay.

I dont think there's a "might" in this situation. I think this he's completely internalized homophobia and hopes to keep others from hating him as much as he does by convincing them he's different than he is.

Her belly reminds me of my mother's belly when she was diagnosed with an advanced stage of ovarian cancer. She went from being slim to looking 9 months pregnant within the space of a few months and if you looked at her, she really did look pregnant. But it was a giant tumor, not a baby and she had the sense to get herself to a doctor. Sense that this woman apparently does not have. She's either suffering from phantom pregnancy, some horrific tumors or is knowingly faking the whole thing because she is either fucking someone who isn't "xgay" or she is going to steal a baby.

No matter what, it won't end well.

I do know of someone had 4 kids got snipped and then had a 5th... it happens

Also know a woman who made it to 10 months way back when... but from what she said the baby showed serious signs of being overdue...

Also know a woman who made it to 10 months way back when... but from what she said the baby showed serious signs of being overdue...

I wonder if we know the same person, lol! Same situation - 4 kids, vasectomy, oops - baby #5! They are fundies, too.

After EXFI left last year, I was afraid I was pregnant for awhile - gained weight & felt kicks. I'm on BC that gives me a period every 3 months, so that was no help. It was a combination of stress weight-gain & gas. (Either that or I've been pregnant for over 12 months!)

But I hope she gets help. When I first read this thread & looked at their FB pages, I was sure they couldn't be for real!

Yeah...this is bad. She looks like a friend who had two huge ovarian tumors removed a few months back. My friend looked around 5-6 months pregnant at the time she had the tumors removed. If this woman doesn't have ovarian tumors, she has some serious mental health issues and needs assistance. Even if she does have ovarian tumors, she needs some help. I truly hope someone recognizes her need and gets her some assistance.

Just when I think I've seen it all... :o

This is unbelievable. One can only hope that she gets some sort of help before something really awful happens, but that probably won't be the case. She can't keep deluding herself forever, but if she keeps going with it, xgay Greg could end up posting about her death. Looks like she has another young child that she's responsible for too. I just don't see a happy ending here.

This is clearly not what is happening here. Clearly.

My husband had a vasectomy and we had to abstain for a while until it "took" but this guy had one years and years and years ago, and she had a negative pregnancy test, and she's never going to have the baby because it doesn't exist.

This is clearly not what is happening here. Clearly.

My husband had a vasectomy and we had to abstain for a while until it "took" but this guy had one years and years and years ago, and she had a negative pregnancy test, and she's never going to have the baby because it doesn't exist.

I have heard of several men who have had one for atleast a couple years and it grew back... I know that this "pregnancy" is totally outside of reality, not trying to make it sound like it might be real....

I have heard of several men who have had one for atleast a couple years and it grew back... I know that this "pregnancy" is totally outside of reality, not trying to make it sound like it might be real....

Haha, my brain refuses to acknowledge that very real possibility due to my husband being a decade out on his vasectomy and me really REALLY really not wanting to be pregnant ever again.

I just pretend it can't happen.

Holy hell- this woman is BSC and lives only an hour from me. I am a nurse and find it hard, no- impossible, for this woman to be an RN. Or to have ANY medical training whatsoever. I found her blog here:

cupguru.blogspot.com/

I haven't perused it yet, but she last wrote in September 2012. Hope to see some stuff about her "pregnancy."

BTW, I agree with others that her stomach is clearly not a pregnant-looking stomach. It is more swollen and "loose" than a a huge uterus from a baby looks. I agree that her future is scary- if it isn't a physical problem (ovarian cancer, anyone?), she obviously has a serious mental disorder.

Her husband (xgay) responded to someone asking if they've felt it kick by "Yes, she has." He didn't respond that he had, which I would think a husband would at that point. My husband started feeling kicks around 16 weeks, and by 30 weeks, I looked like an alien was inhabiting my stomach with all of the weird moves he did. This woman is seriously NOT pregnant. What a nut.

I'm ignoring the fact that no one in her circle seems to be concerned about her health or the "baby's" health & the fact that her husband thinks he can pray away the gay. I have an uncle who I'm pretty sure had his vasectomy after baby #4 & then had kid #5, so I'm gonna give that a pass too.

Both times I've been pregnant I had negative tests early on. But if she was pretty far along it sounds like when she took that trip to the crisis center where she got the negative test. It should have shown up by then. If you wanna continue your delusion, OK, but wouldn't you be concerned if nothing had happened by the due date God himself told you?? are you being a good steward of that blessing??

Hopefully it is only a hysterical pregnancy & and not untreated cancer. It looks like she has a kid already? Doesn't he need his mom alive (crazy or not)? I had a great aunt who had a hysterical pregnancy (sorry if this is not the correct medical term). My mom said they got so far as to have a shower for her, and when I asked how it made it that far along & what it took to distinguish it, my mom wasn't sure but commented it was during WWII & possibly there were no good doctors in the area. There is no need for it to happen these days.

also, check this pic of hers out & notice what she writes on the caption

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4500242746975&set=pb.1317608167.-2207520000.1361581033&type=3&theater

On another board I frequent, I heard about a woman (several years ago) who insisted that she was pregnant from collecting her husband's sperm in a tube sock and inseminating herself in spite of the fact that she'd had a FULL HYSTERECTOMY. At one point she was sure they were boy-girl twins (Samuel Kristopher and Samantha Kristina) and then apparently God revealed that she was to have a girl named Sharalee- or it might have been the other way around. She posted belly pics and sketches of where she felt the babies were at any given time (since, y'know, no uterus). She had her fair share of leghumpers, and I always wondered whatever happened to her. She posted that God was having her wait as due dates went by...but then eventually posted saying that God was leading her life through a difficult place and seemed confused. After that, she vanished.

This woman is a lot younger, but the story is remarkably similar.

I have an uncle who I'm pretty sure had his vasectomy after baby #4 & then had kid #5, so I'm gonna give that a pass too.

Did he have his 5th 22 years after his vasectomy?

She does say that her first pee test was positive, but it is possible to get a false positive. I had a test come up positive in spite of zero contact with semen/sperm ever (at that point). THAT was fun to try to explain....

This woman is obviously ill and I hope she gets the physical and/or mental help she needs. The mystery for me is why are so many people feeding in to her delusion??? I haven't read all of it, are there negative comments that I'm missing? Perhaps she just deletes comments that she doesn't like? It's just very bizarre.

From her blog in September, discussing a dream she'd had:

"He showed me a picture of myself pushing and pushing in hard labor. The baby was born, the cord was cut, and then no one cleaned the baby, no one sucked out the snot, or cleaned out the mouth, no one swaddled the baby, and the baby was just left on a cold table crying and being ignored. Dying from hunger and hypothermia; the baby gave up."

It seems like even she's doubting this illusion she created.

Archived