IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

I don't for one minute think this is a real pregnancy, but I have to say I had no stretch marks with either of my pregnancies, either temporary or permanent.

Same here. I've never had stretch marks on my belly either and I've had three full-term pregnancies. I do have some stretch marks on my thighs from middle school, but pregnancy hasn't ever given me any.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a disturbed woman. Is anyone here familiar with Munchausen by Internet?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the- ... d=15337239 (not breaking the link because it is a newspaper article)

Another message board I frequent has a poster who keeps going on and on about her unassisted pregnancy and childbirth. She claims to have been pregnant with twins, or even triplets. All but one baby vanished at about 30 weeks, and she gave birth at home by herself to a single 3.5 pound baby at 40ish weeks. She says that if the pregnancy had been under the care of an OB they would have labeled her as high risk, and the stress of that might have led to health problems for her tiny baby. Now she is encouraging other mothers to trust their intuition.

There was one of those on MDC a long time ago. She was convinced she had a vanishing twin, named it in her sig and everything, but despite a fully medical pregnancy and birth there was no sign.

This thread is alomst making me want to go and take a pic of my steak and apple pie and cream baby belly. I could easily do 26 weeks.

And scroll some more and you come to the one about meeting her soon to be new husband. And Jesus knew she was going to meet him because he told her as she was getting ready to visit this new church :

So she meets xGay in December 2010, then no entry until the Two Impossible Setups in October 2011. When did they marry?

Did the lotion comments remind anyone else of Buffalo Bill? I had an image of Jesus as a cross dressing serial killer.

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again

I thought that the first time I read that... hahaha

I'm just trying to picture the look on the face of the person working at the embroidery shop when he placed that order.

I am guessing it had to have been a "you have got to be shittin' me" look.

This is independent corroboration of the xgay mobile...

plus.google.com/116418692031038827114/posts/Vx85tHpSAfz

So much for the hope that this was all just a joke...

She has Flickr.

flickr.com/photos/cupguru/3271315128/in/photostream/

You can see a picture of her with her brother (apparently adopted) and parents.ALSO, her old last name was Schaffer.she has it listed publicly on Flickr.

There was one of those on MDC a long time ago. She was convinced she had a vanishing twin, named it in her sig and everything, but despite a fully medical pregnancy and birth there was no sign.

This thread is alomst making me want to go and take a pic of my steak and apple pie and cream baby belly. I could easily do 26 weeks.

I'm game for this - you show yours and I will show mine. :D

Between the pregnancy deal and the look on her face, this whole scenario is reminding me of the crazy who attacked Violet on Private Practice. I'm not trying to be funny, but she really seems the type that would actually do something like that. It worries me a little.

Maybe she's having an elephant? In which case, she's got, what, another 8 months or so to go. I'm sure little jumbo is just fine.

From the blurb about pseudocyesis: "This unusual condition accounts for one to six out of every 22,000 live births."

Wut? How can there be a live birth if there is no baby?

I think what they meant to say was "The ratio of psuedocyesis to actual pregnancies resulting in live birth is between. 1:22,000 to 1:3,666."

What bothers me is how she mentions in the comments on the "pregnancy" announcement that if it were up to her, she'd have prenatal care, but that God doesn't want her to. Along with xgay Greg's creepy comment that the "names are Peter and Bella" and brainwashing comment, looks like "God" and Greg might be one and the same...

Maybe she's having an elephant? In which case, she's got, what, another 8 months or so to go. I'm sure little jumbo is just fine.

Almost sprayed my wine on the iPad! :lol:

I guess nonhuman fetus would be the only logical explanation at this point.

At least as logical as an 11 month pregnancy...with monthly bleeding...and negative pregnancy tests...

So her faith is strong enough to withstand a 11 month pregnancy but not a visit to the doctor? She can believe whatever she wants, but I am actually concerned for her and really hope she goes to a doctor to get checked out.

As an aside, I've met a couple women before who believed they were pregnant when they weren't. It's a pretty common delusion among women with psychotic disorders. A mental health tech told me he had one woman insist her water broke and she was going into labor when really she just peed all over the floor.

Years ago I knew a woman (who was fundieish, fwiw) who had married a man who had previously had a vasectomy. Every few months she'd become convinced that she was miraculously pregnant, because she had wonky cycles and a bunch of weird health issues.

She was also convinced that they were going to get rich from Amway any day now (to the point where she was looking at houses on the weekends) and they could use their newfound riches to get a reversal in case she wasn't carrying a miracle baby by then. Her husband was really hurt and not at all amused by all of this craziness.

I had no idea phantom miracle pregnancies were such a thing among fundie women?

This lady needs to be on House. It's the only way her problem would ever get figured out. And House wouldn't tolerate her bs.

I think she's even crazier than aria_star, and that's saying something.

Were you here when we found out a regular poster was aria_star?

This is amusing me to no end. I know that I should be cringing at this trainwreck, but I can't wait to see how this is going to play out. I have even got the husband involved.

What a nut case.

I wasn't a member when aria was around on here, but I was able to read the troll under the bridge thread. She's very e-famous on LJ and one of the biggest trainwrecks I've ever come across.

And she refers to the "baby" as a girl somewhere ... is this just a feeling she got?

Maybe, I called my baby a girl the whole time. I just knew. *shrug*

Y'all.. that woman REALLY needs to be checked out. Yikes!

It's poverty that can't be defined, or exists only in ones mind but has no physical property or form. Or is based off the paintings of Jackson Pollack or Pablo Picasso.

I live in abstract wealth!. :lol:

My grandmother swears (well, swore, she's dead now), that my Mom was born 6 weeks after her due date, and that her doctor had told her to prepare to deliver a dead baby. She was due at the end of May, and didn't have my Mom until early July. HOWEVER, this was the 1950's, and there was no such thing as ultrasounds that could have dated the pregnancy.

This woman's "pregnancy" is an entirely different story. It's not a surprise that this woman is eschewing modern medicine for this pregnancy, because a simple ultrasound would show that she's bat shit crazy.

My due date was Dec. 31 and I was born Feb. 10, but I was losing weight. Not sure why the doc didn't induce. I know someone who is a year older than me who was also a 10 month pregnancy.

However, I don't think that is the case for this poor woman.

I don't know why this cracked me up so much.

tumblr_m99wfgS2U31qh0vngo1_500.jpg

She has this image posted as one of her pics with the comment:

Being mindful though that both of these people need our prayers because they don't know the Lord. Heavenly Father, I lift up Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart right now asking you to convict their hearts and bring them to you. These two for the Kingdom would be quite a victory. Have your way Lord. Amen.

I am now picturing this nutjob on her knees praying for Snoop Dog. :lol:

I wanna ask you all somethang. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES biatch? Twenty three muthafuckin years ago, mah homeboy Xgay Greg had a vasectomy. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So technologically our crazy asses shouldn't be expectin but Dogg is havin His way cuz our crazy asses holla'd his schmoooove ass could do whatever da thug wants wit us. Then up in early April of last year Dogg holla'd at our asses our crazy asses was "expecting" n' Greg n' I both holla'd ta him, "Great!" I didn't pizzle on a prego test fo' at least 1 month cuz tha Lord axed mah crazy ass ta believe Him at his word. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! So, I waited until he gave our asses tha chroniclight...and tha pregnancy test flossed a (+) result. Then around 16 weeks our crazy asses felt a lil pressured n' took a trip ta tha Carolina Pregnancy Center, (a faith based center dat do NOT do abortions); they just give muthafuckin help ta expectin muthafathas fo' realz. A biatch took me tha fuck into a funky-ass back room ta administa a pregnancy test n' as our crazy asses was waiting, she rap battleed mah dirty ass. When dat biiiiatch was done wit her thangs she looked at me n' holla'd, "Mrs yo. Haislip, accordin ta this, yo ass aint pregnant." I gots up from tha chair n' holla'd, "Hmm, fuck you fo' yo' time." I went up ta tha lobby n' holla'd, "Honey, letz go." When our crazy asses gots outside tha Lord was rappin ta me n' holla'd, "Is you goin ta believe dat test and is you goin ta believe tha report of tha Lord biatch? Whoz report is you goin ta believe?" I holla'd at Greg what tha fuck happened n' I holla'd at his ass what tha fuck tha Lord was sayin ta mah dirty ass. Our thugged-out asses stood resolute bout what tha fuck Dogg had holla'd, continuin ta live by faith. FAITH IS NEVER CONVENIENT. Onlookers n' gang have continued ta peep mah belly grow...some givin tha fuck into fear, others buckwild, n' even mo' just growin mo' curious. That’s not all fo' realz. A couple weeks afta that, I saw blood up in tha toilet. I immediately holla'd, "Lord, you know what’s goin on n' I trust yo thugged-out ass." Dude put a cold-ass lil calm over me n' his thugged-out lil' presence comforted mah dirty ass. By his Holy Spirit I knew da thug was sayin ta me ta git Greg n' sheezy his ass what tha fuck I saw, so I did. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! When Greg looked up in tha toilet I holla'd at his ass what tha fuck tha Lord was sayin ta me, "Is you goin ta believe what tha fuck you peep and is you goin ta believe tha report of tha Lord?" Our thugged-out asses stood there fo' just a moment n' then flushed tha toilet saying, "We’re goin ta believe tha report of tha Lord." Now before becomin pregnant, mah periodz was irregular. From week 18 on until even now, I done been havin monthly periods. I could tell dat mah faith was growin cuz I would peep tha blood n' say, "Oh, you’re no big-ass deal fo' Dogg". I holla'd ta tha Lord, "How tha fuck be I supposed ta know when I’m due?" n' da perved-out muthafucka holla'd from tha time I holla'd at yo thugged-out ass. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So from dat our projected due date was around tha straight-up original gangsta of tha year. Da 1st dizzle of January had come n' mah straight-up dope mutha-in-law thought fo' shizzle dat our crazy asses was goin ta gots a Chrizzle baby. But then tha idea of a Chrizzle baby turned ta a freshly smoked up year’s baby, then turned ta a valentines baby n' here our crazy asses is on tha 18th of February still waitin by faith dat our miracle will come. I wanna remind you all dat Greg n' I live wit mah inlaws n' so mah mutha up in law inspects me everyday ta peep tha "growin progress". There done been a cold-ass lil couple times dat I thought "this might be it" n' then tha contractions would discontinue. Even though it might seem our miracle has been delayed, it straight-up hasn’t. Muthafuckas be thinkin dat our estimated time fo' tha delivery MUST done been incorrect but they is mistaken. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da Lord has prolonged dis pregnancy ta git playas’s attention. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. See it would be easy as fuck ta be thinkin dat if a biatch gives birth even though she had her uterus removed dat it’s definitely a miracle. But ta say dat a thugged-out delay up in a pregnancy be a miracle is much harder ta believe cuz playas be thinkin dat if somethang is late, then there must be somethang wrong. There is not a god damn thang wrong…well, except fo' tha fact dat Dogg has ta do somethang unusual ta git yo' attention. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yo. Dude aint satisfied wit where yo' faith is. Faith don’t grow on trees, it grows as you go all up in valleys keepin yo' heart n' mind fixed on Him. For Sarah up in tha Bizzle her faith had ta grow just ta believe dat dat thugged-out biiiatch could become pregnant at such a elderly age biaaatch! One of tha reasons Dogg wanted her ta be pregnant as a oldschool biatch was so his schmoooove ass could git HIS PEOPLE’S ATTENTION! That’s what tha fuck Dogg has axed mah crazy ass ta do todizzle…get yo' attention. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. If you done been stagnant up in yo' faith up in Jizzy Christ, let dis be yo' clarion call. It’s true dat you only need faith tha size of a mustard seed ta peep thangs happen yo, but that’s not where yo' faith is supposed ta stay dawwwwg! It’s supposed ta grow! So I say again, what tha fuck do it take fo' you ta believe up in miracles biatch? Dogg is still a miracle hittin dat shizzle Dogg but yo' faith limits tha miraclez his schmoooove ass can produce up in yo thugged-out ass. Do you wanna know fo' yo ass dat I Am is tha Dogg of supanatural occurrences biatch? Then git rid of yo' doubt n' start believin dat wit Him, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Our miracle aint muthafuckin arrived yet n' we're pleased ta announce dat our crazy asses still have peace, n' I still gots a growin belly. Our thugged-out asses will give a HUGE announcement when tha arrival has come. Blessings ta you all, Dede. ps. sorry dat two of these pictures is hazy, Greg had brought tha camera up in from outside n' it was straight-up cold. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Ludd you all! Mwahhh!

Archived