IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Joshs instagram has 2318 photos?? wow, 2318 times beige food, "i-don't-want-to-work" stuff and tilted buildings

More accurate: Jesus is my excuse. Anna is my slave. Mackynzie & Michael are my suppressed ones. Jim Bob & Michelle are my advocates. I'm the holiest of 19 children. Work = non existent!

Did he get rid of the "leader, activist, giant butt plug" commentary?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he get rid of the "leader, activist, giant butt plug" commentary?

This is instagram, on Twitter he has this:

Christian. Husband. Father. Son. Brother. Leader. Businessman. Activist. Conservative. American. Blessed.

You are shitting me?? Josh Duggar? Anti-texting while driving advocate? Good one! :doh:

The site he's pimping allows submissions... perhaps a few of the smugmeister's should be suggested?

Buckle up, folks! Now that he is done saving teh bayeez Josh Duggar has a NEW CAUSE!

Wait for it....

TEXTING WHILE DRIVING! Ballpark, how many pics do we have of him takings pics while driving? 30? Is there no leg he wont hump?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Can anyone access Textface.com? My work web filter is blocking it

Its just a site posting pics of people texting while driving. Smugs really has no place pointing fingers.

I find it totally hilarious that he is taking up the "texting while driving cause" considering the evidence online that he has done exactly that. Yet. another shining example of what a hypocrite he is.

This is one of the reason why I think he will not succeed in even entering politics much less get there. At the rate he is going, there's going to a lot of stuff for an opponent to dredge up that will expose his hypocrisy and stupidity.

Yeah he has taken many photos when you can tell he was driving. That aside from is food biography and dates with his wife. Seriously a date everyday?? Where are the kids? NO wonder they keep popping out babies like they are skittles...they have built in babysitters!

But...but...but...Photos are so completely not as bad as texting. Ebul heathens. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Because you can obviously watch the road through the camera lens *eyeroll*

I had an entire list of all the pictures he sent out while driving, but I can't find it. I'm going to have to go through his entire account again and screencap everything. I am, though, and I will be sending it all in to that site.

Hahaha! There are a lot of pictures on that textface site that are people that are completely stopped. Some even in parking lots. I wonder if they'll actually post the ones of Josh?

....then again someone did uncover this guy as a creationist. I wonder how anyone can have a accredited science degree and still believe in that. Maybe he isn't such a legit guy.

He's a metorologist. No biology involved. And apparently he's not a believer in divine emotional precipitation.

I had an entire list of all the pictures he sent out while driving, but I can't find it. I'm going to have to go through his entire account again and screencap everything. I am, though, and I will be sending it all in to that site.

Right after you post it here, right? Cant have him deleting his incriminating instagram shots a la Reed and having them vanish!

:twisted:

Right after you post it here, right? Cant have him deleting his incriminating instagram shots a la Reed and having them vanish!

:twisted:

I'm making sure to save everything this time. :D

Anything to avoid doing actual work, right, Josh?

Yup. Josh Duggar! Definitely the spokesman for not texting, instagramming, tweeting, or facebooking while driving!

post-315-14451996458893_thumb.jpg

Complaining about Josh using his phone and driving isnt being mean to him, its warning him that he could die or kill someone else with his carelessness. It would be way more mean to him to pretend what hes doing is ok.

Complaining about Josh using his phone and driving isnt being mean to him, its warning him that he could die or kill someone else with his carelessness. It would be way more mean to him to pretend what hes doing is ok.

I get the sense that if Smugs was drinking and driving, somehow these leg humpers would still find a way to defend him because he's doing it in a godly way, or some such shit. Or if we point it out then we're mean for not praying for him. :roll:

So did someone already submit this to that no texting&driving website?

kynziipetes, leghumper par excellence!

"Stop being so rude, so he killid someone, what's the big deal?! >:( leave him alone stupid haterzz"

ronaldreagannumber1 This has to be a joke. The king of Instagramming while Driving has to be trolling, right? 11h

lol some FJ?

My, I haven't heard about this douchebag for months! Gee... have I missed him... Can't wait to read back all the witty, truthful, high and mighty crap he'd written ever since. And am I right there's one more on the way. Gooood jeeeeerb.

Archived