IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!

Akin just basically thanked God for his defeat, saying "God makes no mistakes." Right, He didn't want your delusional ass elected, nor did the voters of Missouri. I'll say my thanks to the FSM, his holy noodles kept us a little saner tonight.

Just checked my guide and it does say Stewart and Colbert are both "live." We'll see.

Love Colbert's title: "A Nation Votes: Ohio Decides." It's looking to be a pretty prescient call.

Indesicion tweets: Todd Akin concession speech, shorter: Yup, I'm still an asshole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rifled with riffles

Akin just basically thanked God for his defeat, saying "God makes no mistakes." Right, He didn't want your delusional ass elected, nor did the voters of Missouri. I'll say my thanks to the FSM, his holy noodles kept us a little saner tonight.

How bad was his defeat? I am only watching the Pres race right now until my own polls close in about 8 minutes.

Florida is stressing me out! :pray: At least I can ALWAYS count on my home state of California to be true blue!! :D

I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I'm off to bed. I'm atheist, but I seriously am considering praying to Odin for President Obama's reelection. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Great, even if Obama wins, it's 4 more years of gridlock with a divided Congress. :snooty:

Pubs also lost Ryan's home state. Way to go, Cheeseheads!

Mittens takes NC. I'm embarrassed for my Tar Heel friends, except for the one who voted for Mittens.

I was just going to say that 'tonight, I hate North Carolina'.

Great, even if Obama wins, it's 4 more years of gridlock with a divided Congress. :snooty:

Pubs also lost Ryan's home state. Way to go, Cheeseheads!

Thank you, thank you. I do feel annoyed that Ryan is keeping his congressional seat, but I expected it. I'm guessing this is one of the tighter races he's had for that seat in years, at least.

Enjoying the Late Show...needed a break from the talk....please guys keep your good vibes to MN...we need to defeat the marriage amendment..

Archived