IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alas I will have to remain an outlaw. Legalization failed in Boregonia...cough....cough.

Just saw that. My condolences.

They've closed just about every dispensary in the area. Thankfully my neighbor who sold med supplies finally got approved for disability and doesn't have to rely on the few stores that are left.

Heeeeeere's Mittens.

Thanks. Romney looks pissed.

His eyes look watery, but not sure if that's because it's 1am where he is. He kind of looks like "*sigh* fuck this, let's just get it over with..."

Anyone hear what that guy yelled in the background? I couldn't even hear what Mitt was saying before the guy yelled because Mr. Minerva was making noise...

ETA wow, Mitt's face on "pray for him".

Wow. That was a rather concise speech during the thanking. He's still preaching now. Was that a partially written speech?

BTW did anyone else catch that if Mittens got in he would've been the president with the most grandchildren? I believe they said he has 17?

the Romneys walked off the stage in perfect ATI-esque style. I wish I had a DVR to capture that

the Romneys walked off the stage in perfect ATI-esque style. I wish I had a DVR to capture that

Dang it! I missed that! But I just hit record on the DVR so I'll watch it later. I did notice a bunch of people on the stage and it reminded me of the Duggars.

Guest Anonymous

I thought Mitt's speech was pretty good considering the circumstances - no snark. It was one of the most positive sounding things I've heard from him, and he looked like a person and not a robot while he delivered it.

MSNBC pundits are saying that he seemed sincere and really like himself in the speech. And if he had acted like he did in the speech throughout the entire campaign, the American people might have thought have differently of him. And that he didn't come across as a career politician. They must be seeing things that I don't see...

I thought Mitt's speech was pretty good considering the circumstances - no snark. It was one of the most positive sounding things I've heard from him, and he looked like a person and not a robot while he delivered it.

Without the garments he has a zipper running down his back. When you open it, out pops one of Dick Cheney's lizard people.

I am so glad that some of the Republican crazies lost, my hope is that the Republicans may re-evaluate their positions and go back to normal and lost the tea party types.

Mitt and Anne will pray for Obama. Isn't that a fundie fuck you.

I think it is. One of the perks of Mitt's loss is that we don't have deal with phony ass Ann being in the media.

My SIL really outted herself as cray-cray. She wants to move to a swing state and pop out lots of Republican voting kids. I hope this doesn't mean my state.

I am so glad that some of the Republican crazies lost, my hope is that the Republicans may re-evaluate their positions and go back to normal and lost the tea party types.

I'm also hoping for that too. One of my cousins is Republican but voted for Obama. He got fed up this year with the crazies.

I'm also hoping for that too. One of my cousins is Republican but voted for Obama. He got fed up this year with the crazies.

That's what my husband did. They are never going to win the moderate vote with all this crazy going on.

That's what my husband did. They are never going to win the moderate vote with all this crazy going on.

My dad considers himself to be a Republican, but he voted for Obama in 2008. I didn't ask how he voted this year, but even he acknowledged that the party was becoming too extreme and, as a Jew, he found the emphasis on fundy Christianity off-putting.

My dad considers himself to be a Republican, but he voted for Obama in 2008. I didn't ask how he voted this year, but even he acknowledged that the party was becoming too extreme and, as a Jew, he found the emphasis on fundy Christianity off-putting.

My cousin was also off put by the fundie Christinaity of the crazies. He is a mainstream Christian and he is in support of gay marriage. He is against abortion except in rape or medical issues. He was turned off the Republicans who wanted abortion completely outlawed.

Archived