IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good news: Romney is underperforming in Va. rural areas. Experts don't expect him to take the state. Obama is doing well in Ohio and Florida(a states Romney had "locked up" last week)

So I am liking the senate races, Olympia Snow's senate seat went liberal Independant, Mourdock (batshit repub) is losing in Indiana, Elizabeth Warren is up. That could be a three seat pick up.

Mittens picks up Arkansas and Tennessee

Obama - 64

Romney - 73

Half the votes are in in Florida, and Obama has a 3 point lead.

I was able to ignore the whole thing while at work, but now that I've voted myself and am home I'm getting too nervous to concentrate on anything. I want to watch and check online, but I don't. A part of me wants to just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow to the end (I hope) but another part of me can't leave it alone and am refreshing and channel hopping.

1.5 hour wait here in MN. I'm pretty confident Obama will take MN, but this election is scary. This is my second time voting in the Presidential election, but only my first time voting from inside the country. (last time I was doing study abroad and voted absentee) Is it ALWAYS this stressful?

CNN was annoying me, so this hour of FJ election coverage is from NBC News (the station formerly known as MSNBC) Keep in mind I don't have cable, so it's all based on what works on my iPad.

Yea, but it was enough to give Smugs wood.

He was probably waiting for someone in the media to phone him up for an interview, being an influential conservative and all.

I'm not watching any election coverage. I went out to eat with my kids & some friends, & now I'm watching TCM.

I do know my state went to Romney. :(

Sometimes I think John Duggar ran from office to get away from having to be a part of the Duggar traveling circus. If he wins, he has obligations to keep him home.

I voted here in Florida for Obama! I will cry if he loses! No hanging chads here, just fill in the bubble. This is a nail biter here at my house.

NBC hasn't said a thing about JD's race in AR? What's up with that?

What? That is lazy reporting on NBC's part! :naughty:

DUGGAR ELECTION RESULTS!

WARD 3, POSITION 1

John Duggar 0 0%

Joey Pianalto 0 0%

Yeah, a bit anticlimactic, but I am watching them and will report who wins.

Archived