IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

Maine just became the first state to approve marriage equality by popular vote :D :D :D :D

I :romance-heartbeating: you, Maine! :orcs-gayflag:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back to not breathing again. I just dont know what to think right now, It really seems too close to call anything definitive. Even on MSNBC the mood seems to have shifted from jubilation to subdued caution. I hate this.

NPR has Obama back in the lead

Wait, what does all this mean? Hasn't Obama been declared the winner? Or was that just an estimate?

Just a projection. I fucking hate when the media does this. In a race thisclose you need hard numbers.

I'm not even sure Romney will concede if if look like things won't go his way. I see along fight ahead.

Ohio isn't going to change anything now. It's only 18 electoral votes.

BTW, marriage equality seems to be passing in WA, too. Although too soon to call it for sure, I think. C'mon, WA, we can DO this!!!!!

Wait, what does all this mean? Hasn't Obama been declared the winner? Or was that just an estimate?

Ohio was declared for Obama. The Karl Rove went batshit on Fox News and some outlets backed off. It hinged on Hamilton County and Rove started questioning data as Hamilton trends conservative.

Karl Rove has lost his shit!

I just saw that. Awesome to watch his fat head assplode.

Congrats to Maine! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NYT just called Colorado and Virginia for Obama so Ohio doesn't matter.

Yup, even if Mittens wins everything left and takes Ohio, he'll lose by 4 electoral votes.

Ohio isn't going to change anything now. It's only 18 electoral votes.

BTW, marriage equality seems to be passing in WA, too. Although too soon to call it for sure, I think. C'mon, WA, we can DO this!!!!!

Minnesote looks like it will vote against a constitutional amendment to ban gay marrige. It looks like we'll get all four

Guest Anonymous

People are losing it on my facebook feed. Really, really losing it. Obama's been called the antichrist, a son of satan, and they are all begging for God to have mercy on them and bracing for destruction. :shock:

**ETA: Also going on and on about how the past four years were the worst ever in the history of the world. Yeah, the economy has been bad. Things have been tough all over, but it's not exactly The Hunger Games out in the streets. Let's take a deep breath.

People are losing it on my facebook feed. Really, really losing it. Obama's been called the antichrist, a son of satan, and they are all begging for God to have mercy on them and bracing for destruction. :shock:

Wow, and I thought a couple of butthurt comments on mine about welfare were bad. Yikes.

And that kind of crap just infuriates me. And it worries me that he might be a target of some terrible violence. I am seeing some of the same comments from my conservative friends. For the moment, I just have to read them and laugh, even though it's not the slightest bit funny.

"Well I currently have a job so I'm going to bed so I can get up in the morning & support myself. God has a plan for us & as a true believer I pray that he can deliver us from evil. Goodnight & God Bless!"

The comments on this status of my friend's were all along the lines of "God help us"

FAUX just showed the Romney room in Boston. The crowd was watching CNN on the big screen. The FAUX anchor was aghast and production quickly got off that shot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

**ETA: Also going on and on about how the past four years were the worst ever in the history of the world. Yeah, the economy has been bad. Things have been tough all over, but it's not exactly The Hunger Games out in the streets. Let's take a deep breath.

That's what I have to look forward to at work tomorrow. Yay for me.... Except people at work mostly focus on how the economy is in the shitter and that's where this country is going, and it's all because of illegal immigrants and people on welfare/SSI/food stamps/WIC/disability/etc. Gonna need some good noise-cancelling headphones and maybe some Kahlua in my morning coffee.

And where, oh, where is Romney hiding??? Where's his speech? Has the phone call been made yet? There's always the phone call beforehand...

Archived