IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

This is so heartening. Mitt's influence in the Murdock campaign did little. Sweet.

There really IS a God. That MurDICK. He better watch his back...

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obama wins DC - he has 95% of the vote.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's about the margin of victory he'll get in my city (Barbara Lee, the only Congressperson to vote against Afganistan is our Rep).

McCaskill is called? CNN is being very conservative in their calls; they didn't call PA for about 20 minutes after the QueenBee posted it here.

(passes celebration to experiencedd)

How the hell does NC continue to go up and down in percentage of votes reported?

I'm getting a little happy too early. Also I'm considering moving to MA.

Merlot, excellent green, and half dinner may suck tomorrow at work. I'll have you all to entertain me though :dance:

ETA: BIG dance! Akin is done !!!eleventy!

BBC calling Ohio for Obama. They reported that Hamilton county went to Obama. 45% of precincts counts are in and it looks good for the Democrats.

I should be sleeping.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's about the margin of victory he'll get in my city (Barbara Lee, the only Congressperson to vote against Afganistan is our Rep).

McCaskill is called? CNN is being very conservative in their calls; they didn't call PA for about 20 minutes after the QueenBee posted it here.

Locally (here in MO), they called it at least 15 or 20 minutes ago, and NBC news just confirmed.

Being an all-mail state, when does Boregon call? CA closes at 8 so we know Obama will get a huge chunk from us.

Elizabeth Warren has defeated Scott Brown in Massachusetts. This is a fairly big Democratic win, since Brown was the head of the anti-Obamacare charge.

Democrats also pick up a senate seat in Indiana! Murdock (Rape is God's Will) has been defeated!

I love Elizabeth!!! Woohoo!!!! Murdock - hahahahahahahaha - loser!!!!

From the Huffpo:

Republican Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, the author of Kosher Sex, has been defeated in his bid for a congressional seat in New Jersey.

Well, California will be big. And Oregon and Washington (me!) -- we all close in about 35 minutes. Since OR and WA are mail-in, they probably have a good chunk of their numbers ready to fire off. Just waiting for 8pm to get here.

Well, I think it's pretty well over.

Congrats to Obama :)

Switching from election coverage to old arrested development episodes! Good night FJ!

From Wil Wheaton via Twitter: "Oh hi Todd Aikin! Turns out when a rape apologist runs for Senate, the voters of Missouri have a way of shutting that whole thing down."

From Wil Wheaton via Twitter: "Oh hi Todd Aikin! Turns out when a rape apologist runs for Senate, the voters of Missouri have a way of shutting that whole thing down."

Like!

Well, California will be big. And Oregon and Washington (me!) -- we all close in about 35 minutes. Since OR and WA are mail-in, they probably have a good chunk of their numbers ready to fire off. Just waiting for 8pm to get here.

Don't forget Jon Stewart's live election coverage at 8pm left coast time. It will be a good break.

Nice!

Don't forget Jon Stewart's live election coverage at 8pm left coast time. It will be a good break.

I think it was live at 8 east coast time. We don't get the east coast feed for CC, trust me, we tried. Comedy Central FAIL!

Archived