IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

Huffington Post is now showing that Obama is a bit ahead on the popular vote.

Our St. Rachel is doing a great job on MSNBC. I think she is the anchor.

Praise God, Joe Walsh lost to Tami Duckworth.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon, Mittens, we're waiting. My kids need to go to bed, but I wanted them to see this piece of history live since they were too young to understand the process the last time we elected Obama.

And where, oh, where is Romney hiding??? Where's his speech? Has the phone call been made yet? There's always the phone call beforehand...

His team is trying to find a way to dispute the results. They can't believe it!

Unlike Bush v. Gore, there's no fighting this election.

And Bush stole that election by the way, will never believe otherwise.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Doug (is a tool) is writing up his feelings on this political catastrophe. Oh, wait, no, he's off on an anaconda hunt again, right?

Now we have a guy who says he is laying off all of his employees, starting with the ones who voted for Obama. What a gem.

"Fuck you all, Imma ruin the economy out of spite!"

ETA, wait the popular vote's not in, yet? Is the electoral vote in?

ETA 2: Oh God I hope Michelle Bachmann loses. That would make my evening. Though Todd Akin was like Christmas coming early.

It hasn't taken Josh long to become a turncoat:

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

C'mon Mitt. It's over. GOP has got to give up the idea of "moderate" nominees. The same failed plan they tried last time…with same outcome.

So far my relatives who voted for Romney have been quiet on FB. I have a fundie lite cousin who lives in Maryland and he is probably pissed about the gay marriage approval.

Race between Michelle Bachmann and Jim Graves is 50/50.

Same for Alan West and his opponent.

Greyson won back his seat in Fla.

"Fuck you all, Imma ruin the economy out of spite!"

ETA, wait the popular vote's not in, yet? Is the electoral vote in?

ETA 2: Oh God I hope Michelle Bachmann loses. That would make my evening. Though Todd Akin was like Christmas coming early.

I'm hoping she loses too. Akin and Bachmann irritated me more than Romney.

It hasn't taken Josh long to become a turncoat:

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

C'mon Mitt. It's over. GOP has got to give up the idea of "moderate" nominees. The same failed plan they tried last time…with same outcome.

Josh Duggar is such a loser. I should have seen this coming, though, he has a track record of changing his politics to whatever's convenient.

C'mon, Mittens, we're waiting. My kids need to go to bed, but I wanted them to see this piece of history live since they were too young to understand the process the last time we elected Obama.

The prof of my 7:30am class just tweeted "Concede already. It's a school night." :D

My twitter feed is a great big ole, pot-smokin, gay-marriage lovin', Obama love-fest. Even my Pub friend who voted Romney in NC wants to open Doritos factories in CO and WA. :D

Cory Booker, mayor of Newark, New Jersey just did a talking head on MSNBC. He may be my new hero.

I think a frontrunner for 2016 may be Andrew Cuomo, gov. of NY.

Josh Duggar is such a loser. I should have seen this coming, though, he has a track record of changing his politics to whatever's convenient.

He's such a dumbshit. Romney ran far right of his real politics and it still didn't work because he wasn't the fire and brimstone, fundie tea-bagger candidate that Smugs and Co. wanted.

The prof of my 7:30am class just tweeted "Concede already. It's a school night." :D

My twitter feed is a great big ole, pot-smokin, gay-marriage lovin', Obama love-fest. Even my Pub friend who voted Romney in NC wants to open Doritos factories in CO and WA. :D

Rocky Mountain High!

Alas I will have to remain an outlaw. Legalization failed in Boregonia...cough....cough.

I am happy that some of the crazies have been defeated. Walsh, Akin and Murcock with Bachman and West in ties.

Archived