IGNORED

Breaking MAXWELL news/Liz cancelled the wedding to Joe

Lillybee

I thought Rebecca K's post on the Munck blog was sweet. She's a nice girl. I do wonder how she found them. If you google "Joseph Maxwell Elizabeth" their Wedding Channel site comes up halfway down the page. If she didn't get the Muncks' name here, I wonder if she got it that way.

The fundie homeschooling world is pretty small and it sounds like the Muncks go to a lot of conferences. It's possible that Rebecca and Elizabeth have mutual friends/acquaintances. Besides the Maxwells, I mean.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accredited PhD programs don't accept undergraduate degrees from the school of the holy basement, one with no textbooks or accreditation. I would love to hear what Trolly Trollington is doing her doctoral thesis on.

Accredited PhD programs don't accept undergraduate degrees from the school of the holy basement, one with no textbooks or accreditation. I would love to hear what Trolly Trollington is doing her doctoral thesis on.

And my God, would I love to read it. I'm guessing I'm gonna need more than one red pen to go over it. :twisted:

And my God, would I love to read it. I'm guessing I'm gonna need more than one red pen to go over it. :twisted:

Why even bother? You'd end up having to do an entire re-write. Your time is much better spent snarking here. :lol:

Anyone see this?

Gloria on August 16, 2012 at 8:52 am said:

Dear Maxwell family,

I know exactly what Joseph going through, I had a similar experience when I was your age! At first I was afraid, I was just petrified. I kept thinking to myself, “how can I live without him by my side?†but the Lord is always by my side, so I grew strong and learnt how to get along. It took all the strength I had not too fall apart, but with prayer HE mended the pieces of my broken heart.

Praise the Lord

Well, I just got pwned at lyric-trolling. That is AWESOME. :laughing-rolling:

Seriously, though, how'd that get past Steve? The song is from 1979. It's like Rev. Lovejoy not catching I. Ron Butterfly, except that he's a cartoon so it's okay.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

:clap:

bahahaha

My neighbours are probably wondering what the hell I am doing! Hmmm, her husband is away - what in the devil could she be laughing at?

eta - want to change the spelling of neighbours but I am torn between a love for my own country and the fact that we even have a show called Neighbours... and the fact that it keeps getting underlined red. Which just automatically makes me want to change it. Oh the dilemmas we have on a Friday night! :oops:

Oh, and meanwhile, back in the Adele thread, somebody named "Eric" submitted this:

Eric on August 16, 2012 at 2:27 pm said:

It is true that some things in this life are sad, but it is such a blessing to see your family come together to focus on being positive at this hard time. It is my firm belief that it is important to always look on the bright side of life, and not to grumble at the hardships, or the gristle of life, if you will.

Yours in Christ

Eric

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when the shit hits the fan at Chez Maxwell. Though at this rate, he'll never unearth all of them without outside help.

Seriously, though, how'd that get past Steve? The song is from 1979. It's like Rev. Lovejoy not catching I. Ron Butterfly, except that he's a cartoon so it's okay.

We thought the same, too obvious, but apparently it's not. They deserve the ultimate break up song though.

About the earlier question of whether people feel bad for the young adults with broken hearts - I do, but not enough to not snark on it, especially because I think with three meetings over a few months, no alone time, and no touch, they don't really have broken hearts.

Wow, I just got back from the beach and am getting ready to go visit my sister and I just had to stop and see what I had missed on Free Jinger. Damn, the Maxwells suck at getting their kids married. I feel a tad sorry for which ever Maxwell son she was supposed to marry because you know he was so ready to get laid. But yeah for her!

I am just going to say that the FJ lyrical comments may be one of my favorite things to ever come out of this board. I hope this remains something that occurs over at the maxwell blog for a long, long time.

And now I issue a challenge...LMFAO lyrics!

I bow in the general direction of the awesome FJ commenters who have spread the comfort of the Lard in the difficult aftermath of the Joseph/Elizabeth engagement via secular music lyrics.

The same way he missed Stand By Your Man. I guess he's erased some of the old mental recordings, with the LORD's help. :roll:

Pretty sure he is reading here, since Adele, Carrie, Tammy, and Ned & Maude have all been deleted. I give it a few more hours before he deletes Gloria.

Alright, who's this?

Dear Maxwell Family,

We are lifting you up in prayer at this difficult time in your life. May the glory of GOD always remind you that HE will always love you and he will take away those bittersweet memories as you say good bye. But HE asks you not to cry for he always knows what you need! HE will make sure that life treats you kindly and you WILL have all you dreamed of for the greater glory of HIM. Our family wishes you JOY and HAPPINESS.

-Whitney

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Prov 3:5-6

Brilliant work, people!

Hi Steve! :banana-guitar:

Steve has to be reading here...because the comments are moderated before they are even posted. So it isn't like he hasn't read them one time to begin with.

Steve really needs to start listening to more than hymns so he will know when he is being mocked.

Pretty sure he is reading here, since Adele, Carrie, Tammy, and Ned & Maude have all been deleted. I give it a few more hours before he deletes Gloria.

Seriously? That is proof positive! No way would he know who Adele, Carrie, or Ned & Maude are. Woohoo! :clap: :dance:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived