IGNORED

Daniel & Candice Keller got a baby!

Deleted07

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have the mods verified this poster? I know we're not reddit, but Obama is sitting in this empty chair in my living room and he wanted me to ask.

Pants on fire! Obama is hidden amongst the clothes strewn on the chair hiding behind my bedroom door! *pbbbbbbt*

FWIW, I think Candice is the real deal. I've read the stuff she's written posted here and from what I recall, the style, syntax, punctuation of this poster are identical to what I remember reading. /English major analysis :lol:

Pants on fire! Obama is hidden amongst the clothes strewn on the chair hiding behind my bedroom door! *pbbbbbbt*

FWIW, I think Candice is the real deal. I've read the stuff she's written posted here and from what I recall, the style, syntax, punctuation of this poster are identical to what I remember reading. /English major analysis :lol:

Bastards. Obama is no where in my house. I hate you all. :evil:

This is why you are great, experiencedd. I laugh anytime some person on the internetz starts trying to muster up some big threats about calling their lawyer (I am guessing 99% don't have their own lawyer on standby anyway). I don't know if she's fundy or not (and at this point I don't really care), but what I do now know is that she's rude, immature, and likes attention. Also seems to mix up 'your' and 'you're' when she tries to insult you. I understand that she might not be the fundy famewhoring on television, but she came here and starts posting up a storm in this thread, with a whole tonne of posts just right after another by her. If I really wanted people on a blog or discussion board to STOP talking about me, the last thing I would do is go poking around the hornet's and start throwing a temper tantrum.

I am different than you, I just wanted to clear up a few things! thats all.

lol.. i think they want my SSN! Jk.. Since im not welcome here u guys can message me on FB if u want! Have a good one

Candice,

Congrats on your baby, sorry about the crazy in-laws. Is Prissilla expecting? We have been engaged in tasteless speculation about that for awhile.

And how many votes can you deliver to him?

Oh he said he wants a kilt. 34 inch waist if that helps.

riffles I can spell, really.

Candice.

Quite a few people have public FB Blogs. etc.

Unfortunately for you, you are however vicariously connected to some 'famous' I use that word advisedly ..people. Said people have some fairly extreme and obnoxious to some views.

Maybe you ARE just loving all the attention. If not. Make it private love. Enjoy your wee baby in peace. Simples :D

You're not American. Oh wait, if you listened to Mittens last night, neither is Obama. Never mind. :lol:

You're not American. Oh wait, if you listened to Mittens last night, neither is Obama. Never mind. :lol:

Yes. Such an amazing piece of politics.

Wait...so i can't have Obama..cos I'm not American???? THAT has to be some kind of ism right there. I need a new thread STAT!

Have the mods verified this poster? I know we're not reddit, but Obama is sitting in this empty chair in my living room and he wanted me to ask.

Her forum e-mail pulls up her FB page. She would either have to have access to the real Candice Keller's e-mail, have gone to a considerable amount of trouble to create an elaborate FB page, or actually be Candice Keller.

Sorry Candice (I'm really not trying to be a creep) but even in my short time here I've been witness to more than a couple of people who claim to be what they are not. Congrats on your new baby! We have been trying to start our family for a long time and are hoping it won't be too much longer now.

Oh wow!! That is why "adotion" has such a horrible image! Women were forced to give their children away. It is so sad. Now a days open adoptions are getting more and more common. We plan on having an open adoption with Brighton and his birthmom. I feel it is healthy for everyone involved. A friend of mine posted a video on adoption on youtube, you should look it up. Its called "The Agape Project". She focuses on how much love there is in adoption. I think its healthy when adoptive parents and birth parents have a mutual respect for one another.

I know she already flounced, but I take some issue with her above statement. Yes, there is a ton of love in adoption, but there is a ton of pain in many cases. Frankly, I would never, ever have an open adoption with my kid's bio-mom. I am glad that works for you, Candice, but some of us are parenting children whose bio-parents are drug addled hookers, who abused said child. There is not enough "healing" in the world to make me want to have that woman in our life. It's fabulous that your adoption is all roses and joy, but, again, not every case is the same.

My daughter is not allowed to say bad things about the woman who gave birth to her, but we do talk about "That Lady's" actions in our several times a week therapy. I will be supportive, when she turns 18, if she wants to see the woman who birthed her, but I would guess, knowing my daughter, it would just be to bitch slap her. A lot can change in 13 years.

I am very glad you have a healthy, loved child. It made me actually laugh out loud to read what you posted about LardLad.

I will be honest: I would have advised my kid's bio-mom to have an abortion. Am I grateful that she did not? Yes, I am. But, she nearly destroyed a toddler, and I will be spending the rest of my life trying to give her the life she should have had. Adoption is not a one size fits all. What is "Healthy" for you would be sick for me.

Can one of you help me down off of this soapbox? I've had some wine and my hip hurts.

Life isn't a one size fits all affair is it? I think that's what the fundies miss a lot of the time.

They use one or two lines for all situations.

I feel for your daughter and get that sometimes you just can't let the children be exposed to certain things. Some people are simply toxic.

Good luck and your daughter is fortunate to have you.

I still think Brighton is a stupid name for a baby. It's all right for a prep school though. And Wikipedia tells me it (the city) is often referred to as the "gay capital of Britain". So that's cool.

This one really irks me... Get your facts straight!!! My brother got a girl pregnant.. they couldnt take care of the baby so they were planning an abortion.. When I found out about the baby I simply asked if they would be willing to let us adopt the baby since it was my niece or nephew. Simple as that.. There was no 'talking out of an abortion'!?!

The quote was from your Sister-in-Law, Susanna, not by me or anyone here. So what are you getting upset about that here for!?! Apologies that we took HER comment as here-say of what went on. Thank You for clarifying, I do appreciate that - You certainly didn't have to!

You must realize that comment, coupled with the video you posted, painted a picture that looked like you were anti-abortion and seemed to miss big chunks of the societal problems that are involved in both abortion and adoption in general.

The Video you posted definitely had that tone, especially with the last lines of "x million aborted and x million wanting to adopt" sounded very cut and dry down the line, and like it was so simple to do. You specifically said about Mothers "taking the easy way out" with abortion, So Yes we did make Assumptions based on those lines, but how could we not?

You've clarified again, its good to know that is not the case, and not how you feel!

I know it must seem very horrible and weird to find a thread about you all, but unfortunately your 'story' is of interest, as this is was "Free Jinger" is all about. People who 'escaped' the Gothard and other fundamentalist groups to create their own life and faith outside of these cults. Casting off the shackles of oppression these extremist groups have put on their gender and family.

For what its worth, we do wish you and your family the very best. You all seem down to earth and realistic, apart from the lawyer comment :roll:

I hope you may stick around and discuss many aspects of patriarchy, religion, gothard, gender equality and much more with us in other threads! We promise, its not all about you ;-)

Yes. Such an amazing piece of politics.

Wait...so i can't have Obama..cos I'm not American???? THAT has to be some kind of ism right there. I need a new thread STAT!

According to Mittens, he's not hiding under any Americans' chair, so you have a chance in the Obama chair lottery! WOOT!!!!111

I still think Brighton is a stupid name for a baby. It's all right for a prep school though. And Wikipedia tells me it (the city) is often referred to as the "gay capital of Britain". So that's cool.

It's also the name of one of the kids on The Nanny and, contrary to what Candace thinks, it means Bright Town.

They didnt really like me from the start because I wasnt raised in that cult they r in. They tried to make Daniel end it w me, but obviously that didnt work ;) Um.. They really started not talking to us when we left "the ministry". Daniel got a secular job instead of following in his dads shoes and being a prison missionary. Then the more they found out about us not living like they do, they just quit talking to us.. They still havent given us a reason as to why they want nothing to do with us. Daniel wants to go down there one day and try to get it out of his dad.. so.. No things have NOT gotten better. At all.. but its not our fault. We accept them as they are, all weird and crazy, but they cannot accept us. lol

That is so sad. I do not understand how any parents can be that way.

And Wikipedia tells me it (the city) is often referred to as the "gay capital of Britain". So that's cool.

Candace, Please adopt a second son named SanFrancisco McCastro Keller.

But seriously, I like Candace. Fuck The Kellers for 'disowning' Daniel. They're rally horrible parents for doing that to their child. ATI is abuse.

My relatives... not assholes... baahhahaah!!! nice one ;)

If your relatives post private information about you publically after being asked not to, then yes, they are assholes. That is what that sentence meant. That hopefully your relatives won't be assholes and will respect your privacy.

Archived