IGNORED

Daniel & Candice Keller got a baby!

Deleted07

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good grief, someone needing some attention much?

Seriously? She has a whole thread devoting attention to her personal life, she probably has more attention than she could want or handle.

How would you react if you were being talked about just because your husband's sister married into a family of famewhores?

Video that Candice uploaded:

AEbtBUyxLcM

Not overly happy with the anti abortion sentiments, saying:

"Adoption made our dreams come true. Thank You to every birthmom who chose not to take the easy way out".

and going on to say; over 1.5 Million couples want to adopt, while 1.6 Million pregnancies are being terminated.

:? While they are not under the Gothard/ATI/IBLP cult, they clearly still subscribed to some of the conservative values, which I guess is to be expected considering how they were raised. However, I just hope they realize there are good reasons for some people to abort, and that it certainly isn't an "easy way out". :|

Again I will explain.. After going through all the emotions of carrying the baby for months, feeling him move around, knowing he gets the hiccups everyday at the same time, learning his routine while in the womb, giving birth to him, seeing his beautiful face... abortion would have been "the easier way out" IN OUR CASE. The statistics that are quoted are national statistics. Look it up?! What you thought I just made it up? How the hell do you ASSume to know "how I was raised" I wasnt raised in church or "conservative".. No shit there are good reasons to have abortions.. The video was made 1. for my son. 2. His birthmom didnt really want to have an abortion, but she felt like it was the only choice because she knew she couldnt raise him. So for us, in our case, adoption was perfect. If she felt that way, there has to be other women out there who feel the same way. The video was so that they would know there are other options other than abortion.

If you don't like snooping lock your info down and don't allow people who refuse to do that to post info about your children. Problem solved. If strangers messaged me wanting info about my kid I would ignore it.

I understand it is rough being related to fame-whores, but really, I am shocked the amount of people who don't keep their info private.

Is it just me, or are some of the things they said in that video sort of strange? I didn't finish the whole thing, but saying that he wasn't just a 'wimpy white boy' seemed really odd, and the bit about kissing his toes forever just had me imagining grown up Brighton with his parents still kissing his toes... :(

In the NICU the statistics are not good for white males.. Thus they are referred to by most nurses as "whimpy white boys" If Brighton would let me kiss his toes as a grown up.. u better believe I would.. I love him that much!

If you don't like snooping lock your info down and don't allow people who refuse to do that to post info about your children. Problem solved. If strangers messaged me wanting info about my kid I would ignore it.

I understand it is rough being related to fame-whores, but really, I am shocked the amount of people who don't keep their info private.

As far as i knew my info was private.. and really... you expect me to control my sister in law?! come on.. why cant ppl just have the common courtesy not to snoop.. its rude! Do you understand?! are you related to fame-whores??? Do you have ppl snooping in your life and posting their ASSUMPTIONS on the internet?!

I am so happy for this little baby and new family. What is the ultimate importance is this new life - not what happened at the beginning of his gestation. Sadly, some of the responses sound like some posters begrudge his birth because the mom originally wanted to abort. Clearly, and thankfully, she changed her mind.

I always think of my first cousin, who is adopted, saying if she ever met her birth mother she knew exactly what she would say - "Thank you for not having an abortion."

Congratulations, Daniel and Candice. Brighton is a beautiful baby.

After reading all the negative shit about my son on here.. Through my tears, your comment was truly appreciated!!! Thank you soo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously? She has a whole thread devoting attention to her personal life, she probably has more attention than she could want or handle.

How would you react if you were being talked about just because your husband's sister married into a family of famewhores?

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! When I came across all this BS.. I was so mad and hurt!! I hate the fact that people are "snooping" to find out information about me and my family.. I am a very honest, down to earth person so I have a very low tolerance for that kind of behavior. I do NOT like this "attention".. I hate the fact that I am related to this bullshit!

I wish you and your family the best. I hope Brighton is doing well and gets to know all of his grandparents even if it takes awhile.

I wish you and your family the best. I hope Brighton is doing well and gets to know all of his grandparents even if it takes awhile.

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate that!!! He is doing very good! He is almost up to 8lbs now! I am not sure I want him to be subjected to the rejection of his Keller grandparents.. but who knows.. maybe one day they will change.

As far as i knew my info was private.. and really... you expect me to control my sister in law?! come on.. why cant ppl just have the common courtesy not to snoop.. its rude! Do you understand?! are you related to fame-whores??? Do you have ppl snooping in your life and posting their ASSUMPTIONS on the internet?!

When it comes to my kids, I have no issue telling my relatives to keep that shit private. If I had people snooping out details of my life, then I wouldn't even let relative who couldn't be trusted to keep it private even take pics of my kids. I am that crazy about my kids privacy. Now that you know your info wasn't as private as you thought, you can start correcting it and hopefully your relatives won't be assholes and will respect your wish to keep your life private.

I understand why you are upset, I would be upset too, but this is the internet and you are related to fame-whores, so people are going to try and get any little piece of info and if you want privacy, then you are going to have to demand your relatives respect your wishes and not post public info about you.

I understand why she is so upset, but people are going to snoop, accept it and do everything to make sure that when they snoop they can't find anything you don't want public.

When it comes to my kids, I have no issue telling my relatives to keep that shit private. If I had people snooping out details of my life, then I wouldn't even let relative who couldn't be trusted to keep it private even take pics of my kids. I am that crazy about my kids privacy. Now that you know your info wasn't as private as you thought, you can start correcting it and hopefully your relatives won't be assholes and will respect your wish to keep your life private.

I understand why you are upset, I would be upset too, but this is the internet and you are related to fame-whores, so people are going to try and get any little piece of info and if you want privacy, then you are going to have to demand your relatives respect your wishes and not post public info about you.

My relatives... not assholes... baahhahaah!!! nice one ;)

I understand why she is so upset, but people are going to snoop, accept it and do everything to make sure that when they snoop they can't find anything you don't want public.

The internets are a big place and they are public. Adults have to recognize they can leave 'memories' for their kids in places other than the interwebs. These speshul snowflakes just don't think.

The internets are a big place and they are public. Adults have to recognize they can leave 'memories' for their kids in places other than the interwebs. These speshul snowflakes just don't think.

I think I will be contacting my lawyer..

My relatives... not assholes... baahhahaah!!! nice one ;)

Well since you're here, is Josh really as big of a douchebag as he comes across on .... well every form of media (tv, twitter, instagram, etc)?

Well since you're here, is Josh really as big of a douchebag as he comes across on .... well every form of media (tv, twitter, instagram, etc)?

ehh.. I can handle Josh now. They got married the week before we did, so at first when I met him.. He was a total douch. He is different now. At least around us.. It may just be that he knows we dont live like they do so when he is around us he is different.. i dont really know.. all i know is that i couldnt stand him when we first met, and the last few times we have been around him he is not so bad.

:laughing-rolling: And what? Tell him FJ forced you post a video of your child for the world to see? :laughing-rolling:

Its called invasion of privacy. Obviously when I made the video I set it up to be public, so no.. I wouldnt be contacting her about the video. Your not the brightest crayon in the box are ya?

Again I will explain.. After going through all the emotions of carrying the baby for months, feeling him move around, knowing he gets the hiccups everyday at the same time, learning his routine while in the womb, giving birth to him, seeing his beautiful face... abortion would have been "the easier way out" IN OUR CASE. The statistics that are quoted are national statistics. Look it up?! What you thought I just made it up? How the hell do you ASSume to know "how I was raised" I wasnt raised in church or "conservative".. No shit there are good reasons to have abortions.. The video was made 1. for my son. 2. His birthmom didnt really want to have an abortion, but she felt like it was the only choice because she knew she couldnt raise him. So for us, in our case, adoption was perfect. If she felt that way, there has to be other women out there who feel the same way. The video was so that they would know there are other options other than abortion.

Hi Candice,

I think your son is beautiful and I am glad you have the experience of being a mother!

I think that your gratitude to your son's birthmother is genuine. What most people are objecting to, I think, is that your post seems to imply that because her choice to adopt worked out the best for your family, it's automatically the best for everyone.

For many women, having an abortion may indeed be the right choice. They may have medical issues or be financially or emotionally unable to go through with a pregnancy. Me, for instance--I'm not currently sexually active, but if I were to get unexpectantly pregnant now, I would probably have an abortion. The fact that I live in a rape-you-before-the-procedure state wouldn't make a difference.

Why? Because I have two children already. Having another child, which would strain already thin financial resources, prevent me from properly caring for them, and be unfair to my parents who are helping me financially, is simply NOT something I can do right now.

Anecdotally, if I were to compare the women I've known who have had adoptions and who have had abortions, it was the women who have had adoptions who have had more emotional issues--by an incredible ratio. The women who undergo abortions--aproximately 1/3 of American women, mind you--were by and large able to move on. (The one exception was a women I knew who had been raped by a prominate community member, and displaced her pain of not getting day in court onto having an abortion. ) The women who had given a child up for adoption were always unsettled, because they knew that, sugarcoating aside, somewhere out there was a living, breathing child that they had abandoned.

I think you do want to do the best for your child. Please recognize, though, that sometimes the best thing you can do for a (potential) child is to not give birth to them. Women who have abortions are not monsters or murderers, they simply recognize that they are not currently in a position where they can have a child and care for it, or go through with a pregnancy to full term.

Archived