IGNORED

Anna & Chris's baby may be coming soon.

Justme

Contractions have started. But, with a first, they could start/stop for many days.

The pictures of Mary reading her bible with her had on Anna's tummy and the closeup of Anna's tumy with Chris's hand are kindof "strange".

This pending birth must be so hard for Nathan & Mel, remembering how they lost their first.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contractions have started. But, with a first, they could start/stop for many days.

The pictures of Mary reading her bible with her had on Anna's tummy and the closeup of Anna's tumy with Chris's hand are kindof "strange".

This pending birth must be so hard for Nathan & Mel, remembering how they lost their first.

I had the same reaction. If I were Anna-Marie, it would squick me out to have that happening, much less documented on the Internet.

Thankfully they can remember the two surviving childrens' births too, though absolutely Melanie must be stressed about her current one. I wish her the best of everything, 100% sincerely.

Meanwhile... is that an iPhone with some sort of Bible reference app on it?

Thankfully they can remember the two surviving childrens' births too, though absolutely Melanie must be stressed about her current one. I wish her the best of everything, 100% sincerely.

Meanwhile... is that an iPhone with some sort of Bible reference app on it?

Probably. The Bible app is the only Steve approved app. You can't let your adult children have fun with their smart phones.

I think they're using the iphone to monitor contractions.

Atleast we know what we're getting with the Maxwell's in regards to names. I don't see a Sauntina LaVerle in their future, or a Bryleeanne. I'm betting on Grace being in the mix for a girls name. Boys name, maybe Christopher Stephen.

I like the fact that Nathan and Melanie have gone slightly more interesting with their choices of names. I hope C and A dont' have another generation of Mary, Anna and Sarah. Because it's confusing enough already!

Anna looks a lot better in a shrit and skirt than she did in those floral frumpers.

Anna looks a lot better in a shrit and skirt than she did in those floral frumpers.

Yes, I agree.

I think she makes her own clothing and seems to be very fond of those (babyish IMO) sailor-type collars. If I recall correctly, she made a similar style non-maternity dress, and the plaid on the collar matched Chris's shirt.

My God I know way too much about these people. It's not normal.

Yes, I agree.

I think she makes her own clothing and seems to be very fond of those (babyish IMO) sailor-type collars. If I recall correctly, she made a similar style non-maternity dress, and the plaid on the collar matched Chris's shirt.

My God I know way too much about these people. It's not normal.

Join the club! :D We need a secret handshake.

Peter Pan collars don't look good on anyone over the age of 10, IMO. YUCK. They remind me of the Duggars in the early days of their fame.

She makes coffee cake, reads the bible, and times contractions. She is a super fundie woman!

Chris's smile is the most genuine I've ever seen on a natural-born Maxwell or Teri. I hope all goes well for NRA & the babe...and of course for Mel & hers.

I think they're using the iphone to monitor contractions.

I think that is the contraction timer.... of course, they have an app for that....

Am I the only one that thinks Anna looks slightly uncomfortable in the pic with Mary touching her stomach? Something about the way she's looking away...

Maybe it's just me though...I didn't like people getting all grab happy when I was pregnant.

Dear Sarah Maxwell,

For the love of God, please learn how to keep the tense in your blog posts consistent and have subject/verb agreement. Jesus, Mary and Joseph your writing makes me want to stab my eyes out with dull sticks. Please relay a message to your Mom that her futile attempt at teaching you English was an epic fail. Please go pray to Jesus and ask him to make you a better writer. While you are praying, please note my corrections to your post.

Regards,

Diva

Anna Marie’s due date is this Saturday! Contractions are kicking in and become becoming more consistent. Last night, when she and Christopher were over, contractions were coming at a steady clip for awhile. Anticipation and excitement is are really building as we realize Baby baby (not a proper noun, no need for captial B) will be making his/her appearance hopefully soon.

Dear Sarah Maxwell,

For the love of God, please learn how to keep the tense in your blog posts consistent and have subject/verb agreement. Jesus, Mary and Joseph your writing makes me want to stab my eyes out with dull sticks. Please relay a message to your Mom that her futile attempt at teaching you English was an epic fail. Please go pray to Jesus and ask him to make you a better writer. While you are praying, please note my corrections to your post.

Regards,

Diva

Anna Marie’s due date is this Saturday! Contractions are kicking in and become becoming more consistent. Last night, when she and Christopher were over, contractions were coming at a steady clip for awhile. Anticipation and excitement is are really building as we realize Baby baby (not a proper noun, no need for captial B) will be making his/her appearance hopefully soon.

This. For the love of god, this!

This. For the love of god, this!

Thank God she has the sense to hire an editor for her books.

And back to the contractions. I know when mine became the "real deal", I would never have been able to sit on the couch with the family reading my bible. I wanted to be alone, or just with my husband. She seems like such a private and shy woman, I just wonder if she's just been told to play along. Can't miss family bible time, you know!

I think Anna was looking away because she was reading off of the Bible that Chris was holding. Still, it does seem to be an odd picture, and I wouldn't blame her for looking away, especially if she doesn't really like having her belly touched...Either way, I wish her and Chris, along with Nathan and Mel all the best for easy deliveries and healthy babies.

Oh, and Sarah's poor grammar grates my nerves too. Consistent tense is not such a tough concept to learn!

Oh, and Sarah's poor grammar grates my nerves too. Consistent tense is not such a tough concept to learn!

It is if the person who taught it to you didn't know what SHE was doing or maybe didn't have the authority from her headship to correct you.

I think that is the contraction timer.... of course, they have an app for that....

Yuppers. I remember Smuggar using his for Mikey. I think he used a combo of handwritten notes with a timer on his iphone for Mack. The app (and his full-blown addiction to electronics) definitely came between the two.

Hands up if you'd like to be at your inlaws whilst having contractions with your first baby.

Anyone?

And back to the contractions. I know when mine became the "real deal", I would never have been able to sit on the couch with the family reading my bible. I wanted to be alone, or just with my husband. She seems like such a private and shy woman, I just wonder if she's just been told to play along. Can't miss family bible time, you know!

I'm going to assume that her contractions weren't particularly painful ones. I know with my son I had tons of times where I would start having contractions that never reached the really painful point then stop after a short while. However if she is trying to encourage labor getting up and walking around would have been better then bible study.

Archived