IGNORED

Anna & Chris's baby may be coming soon.

Justme

That's a good point, divadivine. I wonder if that's why we don't see a lot of fundy boys named Peter (I was going to say we don't see a lot of Peters among fundy boys, but I stopped myself in time).

Uriah would be a great name, Justme, but does that mean Uriah the bus would have to change his name to Uriah-Marie?

I think fundies generally prefer Old Testament names, especially for boys - we don't see a lot of fundie boys called Thomas or Barnabas either. Considering how fundies like to quote from 2 Peter, I don't think they hate him ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titus for a boy. Then when they have another he can be Titus2!

As much as I don't like the Maxwells, I really hope these babies come out healthy. I also hope that they, and all other children born in Steve's lifetime, are girls. Just to piss him off.

i remain steadfast in my appreciation for the name stevie-marie. that is brilliant. in fact, if i could create a new user name, that would be it.

My eldest cousin is Stevie-Marie. She's pretty awesome.

If one is a girl they could also go with Stephanie or better yet, Stevia :P

That is my name and they named me after my father (Steve) who was utterly disappointed that I was not a male (their 1st born). We have no relationship and I hate that we "share" a name so I have always gone by Effy or Hanie to escape him.

Stevia is more fundie!

That is my name and they named me after my father (Steve) who was utterly disappointed that I was not a male (their 1st born). We have no relationship and I hate that we "share" a name so I have always gone by Effy or Hanie to escape him.

Stevia is more fundie!

But is also a sweetener: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia

Even better wrt the maxwells, tit is pronounced TIGHT.

And if you, like me, take great pleasure in pronouncing "us" as "arse" you get tightarse or titarse :D

That was the joke in my post.

You've made me miss crazy Emily with that. I can't walk past it in the store without thinking of her.......

Archived