IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Well he knew enough to delete my post containing the word "cuntry".

Now I can finally screen-cap this before he deletes it:

joshduggarJoshDuggarsInstagramphotosWebstagramthebestInstagramviewer-1.png

OMG YOU ADDED A HAND ICON?! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Very few times have I laughed out loud at work, but the whacked off comment is genius!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f7ce56dcba2711e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Had to post this one "large" so we can have fun with the shit around the computer. What does that say... "Where is our???...."

Post-it #1: I love you! :) -BAM

Post-it #2: Where is our black camaro?

:naughty:

Who's BAM?

I had a little literary fun in the FB comments with this one. :dance:

Love the tool that wrote "privatize" in reply.

As if the waiting wouldn't be as long and as boring if it was privatized. Dumbass.

I'm thinking that this sudden interest in basketball is just because Oklahoma City is in the finals. It's only 3 hours away from Josh, probably been all over the news in his neck of the woods, and he seems like a bandwagon type fan to me.

I'm thinking that this sudden interest in basketball is just because Oklahoma City is in the finals. It's only 3 hours away from Josh, probably been all over the news in his neck of the woods, and he seems like a bandwagon type fan to me.

I think that is one reason why he is suddenly interested in the NBA and I agree he seems like bandwagon fan. I also wonder if he is only now following pro sports as way to fit in with some of his friends. Joshie boy probably doesn't have a deep knowledge of pro sports though. It will be interesting if he follows the NFL this fall. I wonder if he will be a Tebow fan boy.

I was thinking of other "least favorite" places to wait: doctors offices, airports, pharmacy. A post office line that short, give me a freaking break Josh.

I agree with others. I'd be happy if the line at my local post office was that long, . The line at my local post office sometimes goes out the door.

Privatizing the postal system is such a bad idea. Don't these people study history?

As for Josh being the bandwagon type, yes yes yes.

I do think Joshie is rebelling against his father, the super-spermed patriarch, the only way he knows how: with a facebook page, instagram, watching tv, and eating what he wants when he wants.

On an aside: I also wonder how JB defines being a man (perhaps this should be a different thread). But, JB seems to define manhood with manual labor, men wearing polos and khakis or jeans with belts, and having short hair that is teased and sprayed to an inch of its life. JB also seems to define womanhood with cooking, cleaning, having long hair, wearing clown makeup (see J'chelle in earlier specials), and wearing skirts. One halfway decent thing J&A seem to be doing is relaxing those rules a bit when it comes to their own children. I've seen Michael's thighs (Nike!), Mack in pants, and the two M'spawn seem to genuinely have friends who look (for lack of a better word) normal.

Love the tool that wrote "privatize" in reply.

As if the waiting wouldn't be as long and as boring if it was privatized. Dumbass.

Honestly I've experienced various countries' post offices and the US USPS is actually the best in terms of prices and efficiency. I really am dismayed that they want to privatize. :(

On an aside: I also wonder how JB defines being a man (perhaps this should be a different thread). But, JB seems to define manhood with manual labor, men wearing polos and khakis or jeans with belts, and having short hair that is teased and sprayed to an inch of its life. JB also seems to define womanhood with cooking, cleaning, having long hair, wearing clown makeup (see J'chelle in earlier specials), and wearing skirts. One halfway decent thing J&A seem to be doing is relaxing those rules a bit when it comes to their own children. I've seen Michael's thighs (Nike!), Mack in pants, and the two M'spawn seem to genuinely have friends who look (for lack of a better word) normal.

Ha ha, anytime I see someone talk about 'being a man' I just think of the Flight of the Conchord's song, 'Think About It', "why's it so hard to be a man? am I a man? yes... technically, yes"

I feel like JB can't put THAT much stock in manual labor, since he rarely does it himself. Most of the manual labor in the family is done by John David and Joseph.

I think the Boob has only one qualification for manhood and womanhood:

You are the manliest of men if you can knock up your wife 19 times in 21 years.

You are the epitome of womanhood if you can birth them all.

Because really, what else matters?

Ma & Pa Duggar live in Springdale which is very close to Fayetteville.

Ah, the wonders of vicodin! My bad. :oops:

Ah, the wonders of vicodin! My bad. :oops:

I take just one of those and I AM OUT! Props to you for being able to type a coherent sentence!

I'm not sure how that would work either, but the fundie solution to lines in a government run facility is usually "privatize". Though I suppose if big business takes over and the prices get hiked for profit's sake, then fewer people can afford to use the service.

And really, considering the lines you can get up here at a post office, I'd be thrilled if I saw such a "long" line of people ahead of me.

Wonder if he's stood in a line at Verizon lately.

lilwriter- I think Josh has an interest in the NBA due to being able to watch ESPN (now that he king of his own domain!) Maybe many things have changed for Joshie in his married life; surfing the web, drinking beer, watching random television...just speculation :)

I had a little literary fun in the FB comments with this one. :dance:

I don't see them. ??

Why would anyone care if he went to Post Office and had to stand in line like a normal person? He feels that he is alot more important than he really is. All I can say to him is grow up.

Why would anyone care if he went to Post Office and had to stand in line like a normal person? He feels that he is alot more important than he really is. All I can say to him is grow up.

If I posted that much "guess what I'm doing right now" stuff to facebook, I'd get unfriended by so many people so fast. Nobody cares about the mundane parts of other people's days. Josh probably thinks he's a celebrity, but even most celebrities don't do that. I think his main problem is he genuinely doesn't know that you don't use social media like that, since he's so new to it.

Clarity

'Sinned in his pants' is both disgusting and hilarious. :mrgreen:

Shrieking with laughter here and praying for bladder control. :character-beavisbutthead:

Check out what I posted under this pic under my new screen name Muffynprincess. He'll probably ban me after this.

Hehe. Too funny. Did you get banned?

b94a523ebb2711e19894123138140d8c_6.jpg

Like you really needed to tell us?

lmao, it's only overrated to the person that now has to stand on their own two feet. I'm sure the well-adjusted person's parents would disagree.

I see Mac got a NEW playhouse...of course Im sure it is for practice to be a future mommy. It really does look new, not buying used.

b94a523ebb2711e19894123138140d8c_6.jpg

Like you really needed to tell us?

jenndear Duggar family motto 3h

soccergal2000 @jenndear I thought it was buy used and save the difference! Haha 3h

So either soccergirl has joined the dark side, or that joke flew right over her head.

Archived