IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Wait, WHAT??!!?? Exactly which quality of Smuggar's is "mayoral?" Is it his ability to sleep late? Eat large amounts of shit? Delegate work to others???

delegate and take all the credit Perfect mayor material.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are too many liberals in Fayetteville for Josh ever to get elected. He does live there, though.

Aww, thanks!That's my bunny, Lillian. She's a cute bunny, and snuggly most of the time, but also very bossy ;)

My daughter's BF has a pet bunny who is very cuddly with her, but not so much with the boyfriend. He's got the bunny litter-trained, but only for pee. Let's just say that my daughter is permanently off Cocoa Puffs!

de795c02ba4c11e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarWaiting in line at the post office! #funstuff 2h.

[ @ ]valdezmom Looks just like the one in VA 2h.

[ @ ]creolewisdom That's my least favorite place to wait :/ 2h.

[ @ ]cwadesinclair Privatize! 1h

Waiting in line at the post office... taking pictures of women's asses in defrauding pants...

Waiting in line at the post office... taking pictures of women's asses in defrauding pants...

but it's ok her purse is covering it up.

f7ce56dcba2711e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Had to post this one "large" so we can have fun with the shit around the computer. What does that say... "Where is our???...."

Did anyone notice that Smuggar used the term "whacked off" in the caption to this picture. I wonder if he knows the other usage of that phrase?

Did anyone notice that Smuggar used the term "whacked off" in the caption to this picture. I wonder if he knows the other usage of that phrase?

Check out what I posted under this pic under my new screen name Muffynprincess. He'll probably ban me after this.

Check out what I posted under this pic under my new screen name Muffynprincess. He'll probably ban me after this.

I don't see it. I wonder if he deleted it.

de795c02ba4c11e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

Why am I not seeing this one?

I don't see it. I wonder if he deleted it.

I can't screen cap it, but here you go:

[ @ ] joshduggar @rdchatman got his hair whacked off! 7h .[ @ ] bamartin71 @joshduggar : Are you sure he didn't join the military? lol 3h .[ @ ] rdchatman @bamartin71 and @joshduggar 2h .[ @ ]

muffynprincess Nothing wrong with getting it whacked off. Oh and the hair looks good too. 9min .

Whacked off. Josh said whacked off. :laughing-lmao: Well, my day is complete.

Does Josh not realize that having a stranger taking pictures of you makes most people, especially women, quite uncomfortable? Admittedly, I'd rather this happen to me at the post office than bars and protests, but still I'd still hate if it happened there.

cwadesinclair Privatize! 5h
Whoever this is has a real profile. Gotta love it when they make fun of themselves for us.

My daughter's BF has a pet bunny who is very cuddly with her, but not so much with the boyfriend. He's got the bunny litter-trained, but only for pee. Let's just say that my daughter is permanently off Cocoa Puffs!

Haha, it's the same with Lillian, actually. She pees in the litterbox (and most of the time, the poo goes there too), but I do have to pick up after her a bit. And she's cuddly with me, but really not anyone else in my family. She also won't let anyone else pick her up, which is rough in moments like the one where the dog pushed past the baby gate I was using to keep them separated and I had to tackle her and hold on so she wouldn't hurt little bun, but then Lillian wouldn't let my mom pick her up and carry her to safety!

I wonder if he will catch that being so innocent and sheltered and all.

Well he knew enough to delete my post containing the word "cuntry".

Now I can finally screen-cap this before he deletes it:

joshduggarJoshDuggarsInstagramphotosWebstagramthebestInstagramviewer-1.png

OMG love the little hand icon.

We're gunna need a part 4 soon, I wonder if LardLad knows that he is providing us with endless hours of awesome entertainment!

There are too many liberals in Fayetteville for Josh ever to get elected. He does live there, though.

I know you live in the area, but I'm 99% sure that they live in Springdale.

Why am I not seeing this one?

I had a little literary fun in the FB comments with this one. :dance:

I had a little literary fun in the FB comments with this one. :dance:

Literary references tend to go right over fundies' heads. It makes it even more entertaining. I think the guy's point was that if they privatized it, there wouldn't be lines. Not sure how that's supposed to make sense, but I think that's what he was getting at.

Well, we know Smuggar uses google and could become curious about a book that touts an underground mail system. He might actually read something worthwhile for the first time in his life.

Eh, who am I kidding? That's the vicodin talking. :D

eta: I drew those trumpets in restrooms all over the UC Berkeley campus; it was the acknowledged signal to other English majors. I know a few non-English majors who read it, typically in high school AP English. As English majors, we get a second go 'round with it. :ugeek:

I know you live in the area, but I'm 99% sure that they live in Springdale.

Actually they do live in Fayetteville. If you do a property search to find the land that Mary owns, you can match one of them up with the place where J&A live using google street view. Right off the highway interchange!

Actually they do live in Fayetteville. If you do a property search to find the land that Mary owns, you can match one of them up with the place where J&A live using google street view. Right off the highway interchange!

Ma & Pa Duggar live in Springdale which is very close to Fayetteville.

Literary references tend to go right over fundies' heads. It makes it even more entertaining. I think the guy's point was that if they privatized it, there wouldn't be lines. Not sure how that's supposed to make sense, but I think that's what he was getting at.

I'm not sure how that would work either, but the fundie solution to lines in a government run facility is usually "privatize". Though I suppose if big business takes over and the prices get hiked for profit's sake, then fewer people can afford to use the service.

And really, considering the lines you can get up here at a post office, I'd be thrilled if I saw such a "long" line of people ahead of me.

I think he was more peeved about having to wait in an actual line, like nobody was moving so his fat porky ass could go to the front of the line. Michelle should have taught him HUE-MILL-IT-EE.

To think, I used to have high hopes for him, that he would be a positive role model for his siblings by making it on his own without his parents and not selling himself or his family for the almighty TLC dollar. NOT!

I also wish that he would stop taking pics of disgustingly fattening and greasy restaurant food. It's not like he proudly made something to eat from scratch and wants to take a pic of it (now I sometimes do that on my instagram-call me a narcissist LOL).

Archived