IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

I actually like Kynzie's outfit here:

f958b1f4b8ed11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

That's a cute outfit. But she doesn't look like she wants her picture taken!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The owners of Bolthouse Farms were big donors to the anti-marriage equality forces in California. They may make good juices and all, but their stuff is something I just can't buy. It's too expensive for my conscience. YMMV

I had no idea Bolthouse Farms had given money to anti-marriage equality... here I've been buying their amazing mango :(

In my brain I called Lard Lads instagram, 'the day the nutrition died'. I'm giving it up to a good FJ parody artist to set it to the tune of American Pie.

I had no idea Bolthouse Farms had given money to anti-marriage equality... here I've been buying their amazing mango :(

Off topic, but your avatar is so darn CUTE!

Haha the "healthierchoices" hashtag...I think he's reading us :hand:

Mozzarella is not particularly healthy.

yes but to be honest there did not seem to be that much on it, and if it gets him to eat veggies... well you know you always have to hide veggies for kids :lol:

However cheese balls is not healthy. Like not. ahaha

Haha the "healthierchoices" hashtag...I think he's reading us :hand:

Mozzarella is not particularly healthy.

Healthier than velveeta, though.

Anna probably stole Mack's cheese strings and threw them on that nasty-looking broccoli to make it marginally palatable. I sure as hell wouldn't have eaten it. But then, I'm a supertaster and the smell of broccoli and some other veggies (most of them the best for you) make me sick to my stomach.

And as far as #healthychoices goes, he posted a picture of his favorite ice cream joint. Knowing his lack of self-control, I doubt he couldn't resist stopping for a triple scoop.

Healthier than velveeta, though.

The name "Velveeta" always reminds me of "gleet", which, if the ejaculate-laced broccoli already hasn't made you puke, ought to finish you off nicely.

yes but to be honest there did not seem to be that much on it, and if it gets him to eat veggies... well you know you always have to hide veggies for kids :lol:

However cheese balls is not healthy. Like not. ahaha

I loved veggies as a kid (and still do)

yeah I was trying to be sarcastic. But it would not surprise me that Josh needs to be coaxed into eating veggies.

But considering Broccoli seems to always be on the menu of the healthy food I think someone needs to introduce them to a wider variety of veggies. Eat the rainbow!

2a2b0900b9c311e1a92a1231381b6f02_6.jpg

Hey smugly, what happened to #healthierchoices?

84417aecb9c711e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

[ @ ]jdjdhs josh should run for mayor he would be awesome 7h.

[ @ ]jessicaandfamily@jdjdhs I so agree! 1h

Wait, WHAT??!!?? Exactly which quality of Smuggar's is "mayoral?" Is it his ability to sleep late? Eat large amounts of shit? Delegate work to others???

19bb8444ba2411e1abb01231382049c1_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarWorking...trying to find a van for a customer! 37min.

[ @ ]americanfamily That's a hard model to come by used! 33min.

[ @ ]revsam Ya my Dad is looking for a used 15 pass. With a diesel engine but can't find any 7min

I'm not sure which is more amusing - the fact that someone came to smugs to find a van (instead of using google)... or that he considers looking at his iphone and posting shit on instagram "working."

f7ce56dcba2711e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Had to post this one "large" so we can have fun with the shit around the computer. What does that say... "Where is our???...."

Off topic, but your avatar is so darn CUTE!

Aww, thanks!That's my bunny, Lillian. She's a cute bunny, and snuggly most of the time, but also very bossy ;)

Me too... when I was in grade school my mom used to chop up carrots, celery, bell peppers and cucumbers and put them in little baggies for my lunch. I was a big herbivore. I still love veggies but I must admit I have become more of a 'melted cheese on everything' eater, because I just love. cheese. There is one thing I can't eat though, and that's cilantro. I really can't eat anything that has even a little bit of cilantro in it. It completely ruins the flavor of otherwise glorious food for me, makes it all taste like soap.

Luckily my kiddos like vegetables. My step son would survive on frozen broccoli if he could. (I don't mean frozen and then cooked, I mean he still likes it to be cold and hard when he eats it.)

Edited because would =/= could

As usual, RD "working," Smugs taking pics of RD "working."

What is he doing, trolling craigslist?

Oh, someone tell them that the flat top went out of style when Boyz 2 Men faded into the woodwork, c. 1993.

Aww, thanks!That's my bunny, Lillian. She's a cute bunny, and snuggly most of the time, but also very bossy ;)

I wish we could add a bunny to our brood, but with 2 kids, 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs and a couple of goldfish I have my hands full!

I wish we could add a bunny to our brood, but with 2 kids, 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs and a couple of goldfish I have my hands full!

Sounds like it! We also have a 1 year old golden retriever, an adult cat, and recently added a 14 week old kitten to our little zoo! Between the puppy and the kitten, the house gets kind of crazy sometimes. There are times when I'm trying to control three animals at once, while the grown cat sits there and gives me superior looks, lol. Lillian doesn't like the kitten, though, because he can't take the hint that she doesn't want to be chased xD

Sounds like it! We also have a 1 year old golden retriever, an adult cat, and recently added a 14 week old kitten to our little zoo! Between the puppy and the kitten, the house gets kind of crazy sometimes. There are times when I'm trying to control three animals at once, while the grown cat sits there and gives me superior looks, lol. Lillian doesn't like the kitten, though, because he can't take the hint that she doesn't want to be chased xD

Kittens and puppies, cute but CRAZY!

Kittens and puppies, cute but CRAZY!

Seriously! The kitten (Frankie) and the puppy (Daisy) really like each other, though. The grown cat Penny has never wanted to play with Daisy, but Frankie loves to jump around and get in trouble with her, so they are a handful together. The only thing is that Frankie is still only about 4 lbs and Daisy is 65, so we have to keep a close eye on them to make sure they don't get too rowdy or one of them could get hurt.

Archived