IGNORED

Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage Facebook Page

Maul the Koala

I did not feel anything kissing anyone until I was 21. I was surprised because I thought kissing was boring... now heres this guy that makes kissing fun! It was also the first time I enjoyed sex.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=390581720974337&id=116566781709167&comment_id=4859064

My wife should only work for me in my service!

Oh Pauly Wauly doodle all the day. You aren't getting married any time soon.

God, this kid seriously just wants someone to follow him around and sniff his farts and tell him it smells like sunshine and marshmallows. FFS, kid! She's a woman, not a doormat!

God, this kid seriously just wants someone to follow him around and sniff his farts and tell him it smells like sunshine and marshmallows. FFS, kid! She's a woman, not a doormat!

The sad part is that he's been indoctrinated into this lifestyle by his parents and said indoctrination will not lead to happiness, let alone marriage. He and his sister are going to be Mommy and Daddy's little indentured servants for life.

Bet I'm still banned but it is ok because I'm still a slut/whore who kissed her husband before marriage. :roll:

:shhh: And I like it...

I've never worked out how the don't-touch brigade reconcile "don't kiss until marriage/keep yourself pure/don't give away pieces of your heart" with the biblical instructions that widows can (should) remarry.

Ladypuglover, Hahaha. I think I died at the threesome smiley.

I've never worked out how the don't-touch brigade reconcile "don't kiss until marriage/keep yourself pure/don't give away pieces of your heart" with the biblical instructions that widows can (should) remarry.

They cherry pick what they want to believe. It's very apparent. Wonder what they think about owning slaves. Bible says that too.

:o

I think the man is just as bad. I can only hope that this couple were hamming it up for the cameras.

Scrolling through past posts and came upon this lil' gem:

What a little shithead.

Oh my, he did not! He is the shittiest little shithead ever.

FTS, I think people forget we're human. We're here to fuck up and make mistakes. I don't want my life to be boring or confined to a neat little box. I'm 22; I've been through a lot in my life especially these last two months.

I fucking don't deserved to be called spoiled goods. Its these goddamn assholes you do shit to women that are to be blamed. No wonder why we have such issues with violence against women.

Anyway my first kiss would have been when I was like 5. No five year old has a mental capacity to understand whore vs virgin.

I don't get why this is pissing me off today but it is.

I really want to post on this person's wall about a school tradition at my college, where the last semester of senior year, each class has a big party where the point is to make out with everyone you ever wanted to kiss, but didn't have a chance to. I went to mine, and it was hella fun. You're just up front and honest and respectful of boundaries and have a decent sense of humor about the whole thing. Those kisses didn't mean a thing, and I don't feel sullied or not whole or pure because of it; au contraire, that night was the one night my whole class came together and partied, and it made me love my class and my school all the more. And there was no pressure to kiss anyone if you didn't want to- most people did, but whatever.

Of course, I'm leaving out the part where there was a strep outbreak in my class over the next week after. Over sixty cases in four days. HAHAHAHAHA! It was so worth it, though (I was one of the first to show symptoms...oooh boy, that was a fun one to explain to the doctors in my wee little college town!).

I really want to post on this person's wall about a school tradition at my college, where the last semester of senior year, each class has a big party where the point is to make out with everyone you ever wanted to kiss, but didn't have a chance to. I went to mine, and it was hella fun. You're just up front and honest and respectful of boundaries and have a decent sense of humor about the whole thing. Those kisses didn't mean a thing, and I don't feel sullied or not whole or pure because of it; au contraire, that night was the one night my whole class came together and partied, and it made me love my class and my school all the more. And there was no pressure to kiss anyone if you didn't want to- most people did, but whatever.

Of course, I'm leaving out the part where there was a strep outbreak in my class over the next week after. Over sixty cases in four days. HAHAHAHAHA! It was so worth it, though (I was one of the first to show symptoms...oooh boy, that was a fun one to explain to the doctors in my wee little college town!).

That sounds amazing. I thought about saving my first kiss for marriage. Then I decided that was stupid. Somewhere I have a list of guys/girls I've kissed, and they really run the gauntlet. I think the guy who thought biting my lips was a good idea was the worst. But there's nothing quite like a good first kiss, and my actual first kiss was terrible, so I'm glad I got re-dos.

WHORE!!! :twisted: Just kidding! That sounds like a great night actually. :D

Oh hell yes! I was watching Pop Up Video and the extras in one of Robyn's videos were asked if they wanted to make out with each other. They all did! Well there were hundreds of them...

Awesome!

I am in a wild mood tonight but is it right to save your first kiss for marriage while you sleep with every guy/gal in town? Maybe this just want the first kiss and don't care about virginity. :whistle:

I am in a wild mood tonight but is it right to save your first kiss for marriage while you sleep with every guy/gal in town? Maybe this just want the first kiss and don't care about virginity. :whistle:

I kid you not I was going to ask the same question.

Archived