IGNORED

Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage Facebook Page

Maul the Koala

I'm planning on waiting until marriage to have sex (I dislike the term 'saving' - virginity is a social construct and it only has value if you give it value). I personally don't want to have that level of intimacy with someone I'm not married to, but it's a purely personal thing and I really don't care what sexual experience my future spouse has. I don't regard premarital sex as sinful, I just don't want to have it.

IMO equating kissing and even hand holding with sexual intimacy really devalues sex. Why is something which (usually) involves being naked with another person and has the potential to create a baby the same as holding hands or front hugs, which I do with my best friend?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the book choosing to see by Mary Beth and Stephan Cheri's Chapman. MB was raped and S had to go take rime alone to consider if they should continue their relationship since he had prayed his whole life that his wife was a virgin

Someone with a fake account should go post some XXX rated pics. Just to piss them off. :)

Ah, so he supports prostitution. That's what it is really. A man paying for the privilege of having sex with a woman.

Lol not even, he just thinks women are property. He's not talking about paying the bride, he's talking about paying her dad. In exchange for her. And "...if she's worth having"??? Uuuurgh, she's not livestock you piece of shit, she's a human being! Marriage should be a contract, not one person buying the other.

:evil: I'm still mad about last night and that little punk thinking that once a woman has sex that her value as a human diminishes in his eyes. The little punk is placing her total worth as a human being on a thin piece of tissue that could be lost during normal childhood if she ever was born with it.

This guy is as bad as Taliban Tony. And I keep reminding myself that I don't need to make a new thread of the dangers of raising children as the fundies do as I would only be preaching to the choir.

The little punk is placing her total worth as a human being on a thin piece of tissue that could be lost during normal childhood if she ever was born with it.

Actually, the hymen/corona never fully disappears. It's not supposed to break during sex, but sex (an things like tampons) as well as childbirth obviously can wear it away.

Which makes the whole concept of virginity kind of problematic as there is really no way to tell. And there's the issue of what counts as sex.

Actually, the hymen/corona never fully disappears. It's not supposed to break during sex, but sex (an things like tampons) as well as childbirth obviously can wear it away.

Which makes the whole concept of virginity kind of problematic as there is really no way to tell. And there's the issue of what counts as sex.

The whole hymen thing is ridiculously myth-ridden. What happens if the woman shithead marries happens to have one of those hymens that don't react to sex at all? Will he accuse her of being impure?

The whole hymen thing is ridiculously myth-ridden. What happens if the woman shithead marries happens to have one of those hymens that don't react to sex at all? Will he accuse her of being impure?

If there isn't blood on the sheets...

I've tried to go and post on that page but every time I end up bash.gif

I understand that feeling as I was there last night. For sec, I thought you had a video of me minus the bleeding part.

I've got half of a fairly good cheese pizza, its yours Pugs, but I'm out of booze. :obscene-smokingweed: Come on take a walk on the wild side, its saturday night :D

I realize I am a day late but I have a bottle of good single malt Whiskey. 18 years old. And I have some champagne, some wine and I might even have some tequila left.

No, I don't drink anything. what gave you that idea?

I understand that feeling as I was there last night. For sec, I thought you had a video of me minus the bleeding part.

Well the kids are in bed and I have a box of wine, maybe my brain will loosen up with some lubrication.

The whole "spoiled" thing is rooted in jealousy. Seriously, I had my first kiss on the playground at age five. How is that "spoiled"? I would be wary of some guy who said I was spoiled because I got kissed on the playground by another boy in kindergarten. :roll:

The whole "spoiled" thing is rooted in jealousy. Seriously, I had my first kiss on the playground at age five. How is that "spoiled"? I would be wary of some guy who said I was spoiled because I got kissed on the playground by another boy in kindergarten. :roll:

Unless you read it as spoiled as in pampered not as in spoiled food. Then it makes a whole lot of sense- perhaps they are concerned that they are bad kissers. ;)

I just went and "liked" that pic..couldn't help it, cracked me up!

I can't even like it as I am blocked but I can still see it and laugh my ass off.

I just saw that and choked on my wine

I apologize, but I will not buy you a new keyboard. :snooty:

I don't want to infect my real facebook with this nonsense, but if anyone wants to sacrifice a sockpuppet I am incredibly interested in what they think of the old-fashioned notion of "nice boys and girls don't go all the way on the first date." The implication is that only someone sex-crazed would go from 0 to 60 (which I don't necessarily agree with myself, but I'm sure they believe that as well, in part). Also, what if one person isn't ready to go "all the way" on their first night? What then?

break-all-the-hymens.jpg

I posted this to the page.

We need a picture that says "You've been Free Jinger'd". I laughed so hard. I think you took 5 years off my life right there.

Oooh, that's a good one PBrooke.

I'm also having a blast being perfectly ridiculous on the Not Seeing Each Other Before Marriage page. I've got all sorts of ideas coming up. :D

Archived