IGNORED

Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage Facebook Page

Maul the Koala

These tighty righties, kids and adults, want a monochrome world, where everything/life event occurs within their narrow parameters. No human variation permitted, no chance, no correctable errors. Its just another reason for me to look upon them with disgust. These are kids on this FB page, they know nothing about life except what their parents have told them and what they were brainwashed into believing. None of their comments are based on life experience, and all of heir values are enforced by fear. They were never taught to question authority, thats a pretty dangerous personal position to be in.

Fear, maybe. But also boredom. When you're not kissing and having sex the only thing left to do is sit around and talk about how AWESOME it is to not be kissing and having sex...which becomes slightly less awesome as these people get older...and let it be said...some of the "pure" writing on this facebook page will not get married. They will be "pure" for life.

I live in what most FJers would consider to be a very fundie community and I do have single friends who confide in me that it feels weird that they are 40 and have never been kissed. In a way they remain like children, not "pure" but naive.

I'm actually okay with anyone who decides to remain "untouched" before marriage. But I get to see a lot of these kids grow old and alone and there are far fewer Facebook pages geared towards the "middle-aged and pure" than there are for teens and twenty something.

I was lucky, I got married very early. But I just had a close friend go "apostate" and shack up with an unbeliever. She was 46 and this is the first time she had sex ever. She seems happy, though everyone around here assumes she's going to hell.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I onced kissed a guy that I had chemistry with and it was awful. He kissed like a drunk puppy. I never called him back.

I slept with a guy I had been crushing hard on for years, I mean I think we both thought the each other was THE ONE. Thank god I did because, guess what, absolutely no chemistry. I never even called him after that and we had been talking for years. The bad sex and that he didn't get my messed up sense of humor kind of did that whole relationship in. I'm glad my husband is just as twisted as me :D

I onced kissed a guy that I had chemistry with and it was awful. He kissed like a drunk puppy. I never called him back.

Bad kissing is indicative of badness at other things, imo. Good call on your part. I've let bad kissing turn into more and it nearly always ends up called off before the penis comes out as they inevitably start totally manhandling my breasticles.

Bad kissing suggests that either they've never been with someone who would, uh, 'gently correct' their technique, or that they didn't listen. Either way, not a good harbinger of things to come.

Lady Pug, it's understandable that you're so heated. According to those immature little brats, you are worthless and impure and unworthy because of what some sick fuckwad who doesn't deserve to breathe did to a child who should have been able to trust him. And those same little brats are the sort who will refuse to acknowledge that a woman to little girl could possibly NOT want it, and that perpetrators, regardless of gender, are the ones solely responsible for their actions. It's natural for you to be angry and hurt that people like them are basically going to blame you and then devalue you for being a victim.

Yes, I was hurt several times as a child/young adult but that define me. They try to make it define but it doesn't. I'm not a victim and I refuse to allow them to try. I'm also not a slut, a whore or anything else for having willing sex before marriage. I was pregnant with my first son when I married my abusive ex ass because I thought I had no choice and had to do right by my baby. Wrong! The only good thing that happened was that I also had my second son during that time. I had given birth to my 3rd son and still was unsure if marriage was the way to go to make a happy family. My husband is the father of all 5 of my sons but only the last 3 is he the bio dad. Does that make me a whore because I was so afraid of marriage that I would rather have my family without marriage? No, it makes me human. We have been married for 18 years come the end of may and have been together for 21 years since Feb. We have been a family for 21 years even though 2 sons are older than the birth of our family and one son is older than our marriage.

My sons know from their dad that just because a woman already has started her family doesn't mean she isn't right/perfect for them. They also know that any any child they consider theirs will be all of ours too. Family is family by love and not by sharing a gene pool. These kids on this FB page are missing the key point, love.

I'm thinking of the guy I dated when I was 17. Had I not kissed him and waited until he and I got married (we didn't, thankfully), I would've been stuck my entire life with a man who rammed his tongue so far down my throat that I gagged. And he did that a LOT. :shock: Awful, awful kisser. I broke up with him about four months in. Guess I'm spoiled, tainted, filthy, whatever. Eh well. I've never given a fuck about what other people think about me, and I'm not about to start now. I wouldn't want to be with (or even be friends with) anyone who thought less of me over something so trivial as kissing or sex.

My husband was a horrible kisser, but luckily willing to take instruction, so it worked out. Some guys just think they know better and won't listen, though.

My husband was a horrible kisser, but luckily willing to take instruction, so it worked out. Some guys just think they know better and won't listen, though.

My fiance wasn't a great kisser at first either (well, it was his first), but he improved immensely with practice. ;)

Bad kissing is indicative of badness at other things, imo. Good call on your part. I've let bad kissing turn into more and it nearly always ends up called off before the penis comes out as they inevitably start totally manhandling my breasticles.

I have done extensive research into this subject [*cough*], and one thing I can say for sure is that a good kisser who happens to be lousy in bed isn't hopeless--unless he's got a piggy attitude, he can learn better sexyfuntimes technique. But a bad kisser? Forget it.

My first real kiss at 13 was with a cute boy I really liked, but it was like having my mouth buried in a bowl of chicken livers. Lots of tongue, squishy squid-lips, lots of slobber, all over my freakin' face. I let him kiss me on two more occasions because I didn't want to hurt his feelings (and he was seriously, seriously cute), but realized it was always going to be gross as fuck. I tried to give him hints to take it easy and not gobble my face, but he was utterly impervious to them.

So I read accounts of waiting for the first kiss until marriage, and cringe. And to face a lifetime of slobbery, chicken-liver kisses, while unable to tell him they were gross, and having to put out on demand? No fucking thank you.

Oh, and then there was the guy who was ALL TEETH. Lordy. I thought he was going to eat my face off. I remember when Liza Minelli married David Gest, and the revolting, toothy, face-eating kiss he gave her brought on flashbacks...eew.

I have done extensive research into this subject [*cough*], and one thing I can say for sure is that a good kisser who happens to be lousy in bed isn't hopeless--unless he's got a piggy attitude, he can learn better sexyfuntimes technique. But a bad kisser? Forget it.

My first real kiss at 13 was with a cute boy I really liked, but it was like having my mouth buried in a bowl of chicken livers. Lots of tongue, squishy squid-lips, lots of slobber, all over my freakin' face. I let him kiss me on two more occasions because I didn't want to hurt his feelings (and he was seriously, seriously cute), but realized it was always going to be gross as fuck. I tried to give him hints to take it easy and not gobble my face, but he was utterly impervious to them.

So I read accounts of waiting for the first kiss until marriage, and cringe. And to face a lifetime of slobbery, chicken-liver kisses, while unable to tell him they were gross, and having to put out on demand? No fucking thank you.

Oh, and then there was the guy who was ALL TEETH. Lordy. I thought he was going to eat my face off. I remember when Liza Minelli married David Gest, and the revolting, toothy, face-eating kiss he gave her brought on flashbacks...eew.

Want a good reason not to save your first kiss til marriage? Here ya go:

That clip always grosses me out. She's EATING his face!!! I wish we had a smiley that did that.

It's always weird to me that people don't know how to kiss. I mean, my parents used to kiss me good-bye as a child. I've seen many parents kiss their child's lips to say good-bye. I wonder if people just get too excited or something about that "first kiss" and try too hard and it turns out bad. I could see nerves making for a bad kiss the first time too. I don't think I could fault someone for kissing bad the first time. If they stay bad and don't try to get better, then yeah, it probably won't work.

I'm so glad I'm a whore who will rot in hell. It was worth it. :dance:

I had one of those. I never talked to him again after we made out for the first time. It wouldn't have surprised me if his penis had teeth too. Ugh.

I slept with a guy I had been crushing hard on for years, I mean I think we both thought the each other was THE ONE. Thank god I did because, guess what, absolutely no chemistry. I never even called him after that and we had been talking for years. The bad sex and that he didn't get my messed up sense of humor kind of did that whole relationship in. I'm glad my husband is just as twisted as me :D

Same thing happened to me, except that when I woke up I didn't remember much (too many brewskies). It was when I was 18 and partied a lot...The previous night I was so proud to finally ...with my friend whom I had such a crush on when in high school!

I still laugh when I think about that one! :shifty:

Bad kissing suggests that either they've never been with someone who would, uh, 'gently correct' their technique, or that they didn't listen. Either way, not a good harbinger of things to come.

There's no gentle way of saying, "my face is not an ice cream cone, stop that"

Reminds me of the book choosing to see by Mary Beth and Stephan Cheri's Chapman. MB was raped and S had to go take rime alone to consider if they should continue their relationship since he had prayed his whole life that his wife was a virgin

Ewww. Not cool.

Do not have oral sex with this woman. :scared-eek:

There's no gentle way of saying, "my face is not an ice cream cone, stop that"

Heh, I had a boyfriend in high school who was a chomper. Like, he would just open and close his jaw... it was totally weird and I was always afraid he was going to come down on my tongue and bite it off. He didn't take any of my physical cues, so one day I was just like GOD STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE and told him flat out. He was embarrassed, but we talked about it and practiced a little and he got much, much better (but I broke up with him anyway). He ended up marrying the girlfriend he had after me... hope she's grateful. :dance:

Screw gentle. Most guys should respond to "Maybe you should try this, that other way just isn't getting me in the mood" ;)

Heh, I had a boyfriend in high school who was a chomper. Like, he would just open and close his jaw... it was totally weird and I was always afraid he was going to come down on my tongue and bite it off. He didn't take any of my physical cues, so one day I was just like GOD STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE and told him flat out. He was embarrassed, but we talked about it and practiced a little and he got much, much better (but I broke up with him anyway). He ended up marrying the girlfriend he had after me... hope she's grateful. :dance:

Ugh, another thing I hate is the guys who kiss like faux-lesbian strippers. You know, the sticking tongues out and wiggling them against each other thing? I had sex with a guy who was like, 11 years older than me, and he was pretty good with his equipment, but the kissing was hilariously bad. I had to try so hard not to laugh at him when he would like, stick his tongue out and wiggle it like a snake. He liked to lick my face too. I couldn't believe that he got to the age of 32 without knowing how to kiss properly. I have had guys try to kiss me like that before, but they were college-aged. Oh, and what is also awful is when they think it's sexy to just rub their lips all over yours. *shudders*

OMG, the same boyfriend who tongued my throat so deeply that I gagged was also all about the teeth! One time, he bit my lip so hard that it left a bruise and I had to wear lipstick for a week to hide it. :shock: He was like the Jaws of kissing, it was so bad. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived