IGNORED

Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage Facebook Page

Maul the Koala

See now don't you feel better?

No. I want verbally rip him a new one. This little boy wants to pretend to be a man and refuses to debate a woman just because she has a uterus she is brainless. He says he is Christian but refuses to say why he holds/judges others unworthy of his acceptence. This little shit is going to grow up and vote to take away not only my rights but of my future DILs and niece and every other young woman in this country all in the name of my God. I tell you, my peri-menopause is raging tonight! Is my crazy showing too much because I'm pissed enough at this kid to throw the fridge across the room.

Lord, please, let me move on to the next mood because I really don't like this one. :evil:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the one unarmed here, no booze, no pot, no m&ms. And no wits. :(

I'm also working on my game on FB to keep from throtling this twit.

Even if you are currently deficient of all recreational substances, I'm sure you have more wits in your little finger than Mr Hide-Your-True-Nature-Until-You've-Conned-Some-Unsuspecting-Girl-into-Lifetime-Shacklement has in what passes for his entire cerebral cortex...

The smarminess on this page is making me want to revisit my dinner. ladypuglover, I don't know how you could be craving chocolate at this point, all I want is Maalox.

Also, one of the admins, who admits to still being single, is "teaching courtship" to younger girls. She likes Sarah Malley, so go figure. Despite the fuckery, I can't stop reading..

I know I was doing this;

29n78nk.jpg

And wanted him to wear this;

oaupef.jpg

This was how he made me feel;

jb1nhi.jpg

*while I was uploading this, my spam words were know your rights. :lol:

I have several fake Facebook profiles. I could toy with this kid for hours if I felt like it.

Edit: I'm debating on sending this to Lamebook. :lol:

I have several fake Facebook profiles. I could toy with this kid for hours if I felt like it.

Lucky. I'm to lazy to make up new ones and I couldn't remember them from day to day anyway. I forgot my e-mail password and haven't been able to check it for over a year. I know, I know but I keep forgetting to check into getting a new password.

Do what you want with your own sexual/romantic life, but it's when you begin to judge others that you are wrong in my book.

And the whole issue about being awkwarded out by people you've touched is such total bullshit. Okay, sex maybe (depending on the person/circumstances), but hand-holding? Give me a break!

These people, I swear. I remember someone on here posting that it's like a purity contest. Eventually it will be, "I'm so pure I never even SAW my husband until I walked down the aisle! Beat that!" From what little I admittedly know about the Bible, this kind of this is Pharisaic(is that a word?). Getting tied up in legalities like this isn't supposed to be what Christianity is. Supposedly.

Also, I hope I'm never so insecure that thinking about the past hands my husband has held and the past boobs he may have felt up will give me a heart attack.

These people, I swear. I remember someone on here posting that it's like a purity contest. Eventually it will be, "I'm so pure I never even SAW my husband until I walked down the aisle! Beat that!" From what little I admittedly know about the Bible, this kind of this is Pharisaic(is that a word?). Getting tied up in legalities like this isn't supposed to be what Christianity is. Supposedly.

Oh my goodness! Best idea for a Facebook page yet!

https://www.facebook.com/NotSeeingEachO ... reMarriage

Omg I wish I had a fake profile so I could join that page. Priceless! My friends would definitely not get it at all though.

now that is brilliant. what is funny is you might get people who take it seriously.Or perhaps that is more sad than funny.

Scrolling through past posts and came upon this lil' gem:

I'm totally in favor of a man paying a bride price for his wife. It seems very reasonable for a man to pay for such a valuable treasure. ...if she's worth having. ~Paul

What a little shithead.

I need to find more pictures like that one. And to come up with some wise-cracking posts. I'm out of funny things to say tonight so it will have to wait a bit.

I must give credit where it's due wtfrenchtoast. That line was freaking amazing.

I love the post by someone who said that if a person plants a kiss on you without your consent, that it's "lip rape" :lol:

Hahaha, thanks! :P

I did get the idea from another poster here, way back. We were talking about Joanna's (Joanne's?) blog post about how it's bad to even converse with members of the opposite sex, and someone brought up the purity contest line of thinking.

What a little shithead.

You mean what a little shithead family, it looks like it is a family affair. I was scrolling through and so far it is Paul, Brook and Mrs. T. I didn't go very far back the it sounds like a fundy family trying to brainwash hold a youth group type thing.

speaking of youth groups which I know we weren't but my youth group was always about challengeing who we were as Christians. example, you might think you're walking the right path but are you when you think you are better than your peers because you're a Christian and they're not? Or asking ourselves if it was right to judge others due to their race, creed, religion, or sexual background/beliefs. This other FB group seems to be the type of creating mindless/souless robots that never go against mommy and daddy wants.

I better stop as it is past 2 am my time and I'm still madder than a kid with a nickle locked out of the candy store.

Ladypuglover, you are doing a valuable service to humanity. I wish that he hadn't deleted your posts so that the whole world could view his mendacity and loathsomeness in full light.

I can't get on the Facebook page but could someone please send the brideprice shit that piece from the Sydney Mrning Herald about the Moroccan girl who committed suicide after being forced to marry her rapist? Ask him if he would like his sister to to be married to her attacker so that she too could remain so pure?

So I'm guessing that none of these people would want to remarry if they were widowed then....

Christ, these people seem to think the Taliban has it right.

They're so fucked up. They whinge about society being too sex obsessed but THEY'RE the ones who are making it all about their future spouse being 'pure' or not. I couldn't give a shit if my future husband was impure and vice verca. I'm marrying for love, not purity. It's all such crap anyway. There's more to being 'pure' than having had sex or not.

Well, since my husband was married once before he married me, I'm pretty sure he wasn't "pure". I certainly wasn't when I met him. We have a very good marriage and we love each other very much. Our past experiences have done nothing but make us aware of how right we are for each other and how much we belong together. I really don't care what this little boy thinks of my relationship or my life. I love both and I'm happy. That's all that matters.

Dang it, I actually set up a fake facebook account but now I can't remember any of the info to go and question this guy. I want to know what he means by "spoil" if he doesn't actually mean spoil.

What a little shithead.

Ah, so he supports prostitution. That's what it is really. A man paying for the privilege of having sex with a woman.

Archived