IGNORED

Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage Facebook Page

Maul the Koala

I don't want to infect my real facebook with this nonsense, but if anyone wants to sacrifice a sockpuppet I am incredibly interested in what they think of the old-fashioned notion of "nice boys and girls don't go all the way on the first date." The implication is that only someone sex-crazed would go from 0 to 60 (which I don't necessarily agree with myself, but I'm sure they believe that as well, in part). Also, what if one person isn't ready to go "all the way" on their first night? What then?

Is that because for fundies their wedding night basically is their first date?

Some people have hymens that take months of trying before they "break", and some people need to have it cut by a doctor before they can even have penetrative sex. I imagine that must make for a frustrating wedding night for some...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not blocked but my post isn't showing up to anyone. Sadface.

You've been Free Jinger'd, asshole!

Well, if any damage to the relevant ladybits counts as being sullied, I was officially dishonored by a Tampax Junior.

Did anyone catch this comment? Note the bolded part: :doh:

Sasha Lauren Kaufman

hahaha congrads.. but wow.. Where in the bible does it say you can't kiss? I don't see kissing as impure but I'm more spiritual and philosophical than into following rules that were likely man made.. If Marry was a virgin than she probably got pregnant by being the last one in the bath (back in the day whole families etc. would use the same bath).. Just don't let yourself feel like a bad person if you kiss someone you love or go and volunteer at a children's hospital on a sunday instead of going to church.. With all that said you did what must have felt right and i'm not one to judge congrads on you're wedding!

:doh:

It's in response to the Friday 1:18pm post: "So there's no confusion - this page is not about us saying "my way is better." It's about us saying "God's way is best." ~Brooke"

Sasha Lauren Kaufman

hahaha congrads.. but wow.. Where in the bible does it say you can't kiss? I don't see kissing as impure but I'm more spiritual and philosophical than into following rules that were likely man made.. If Marry was a virgin than she probably got pregnant by being the last one in the bath (back in the day whole families etc. would use the same bath).. Just don't let yourself feel like a bad person if you kiss someone you love or go and volunteer at a children's hospital on a sunday instead of going to church.. With all that said you did what must have felt right and i'm not one to judge congrads on you're wedding!

It's in response to the Friday 1:18pm post: "So there's no confusion - this page is not about us saying "my way is better." It's about us saying "God's way is best." ~Brooke"

This is why sex ed is important...

Reminds me of this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... other.html

Love the February 22 post on Ruth and Boaz....Ruth slept with Boaz in order to guilt him into being with her

No guilt needed. All you had to do in those days was sleep together in order to be married. Some of those rapes in the Bible may not have been rapes, but the only way a man and woman could be married over objections.

Lol not even, he just thinks women are property. He's not talking about paying the bride, he's talking about paying her dad. In exchange for her. And "...if she's worth having"??? Uuuurgh, she's not livestock you piece of shit, she's a human being! Marriage should be a contract, not one person buying the other.

Oh, so he's paying the father (aka the pimp) for the privilege of having sex with his daughter (aka the prostitute). It doesn't matter who he's paying, he's paying for sex.

Ya know, it's all fine and good if you want to save your virginity, or even the first kiss for marriage, but it doesn't make you a better person than someone who didn't.

What ever happened to the idea of 'buy used and save the difference"?

PS. My daughter recently found out, from a co-worker from Africa, that in their village, she would have been worth 30 cows. It would have been more if she were taller.

Ya know, it's all fine and good if you want to save your virginity, or even the first kiss for marriage, but it doesn't make you a better person than someone who didn't.

What ever happened to the idea of 'buy used and save the difference"?

PS. My daughter recently found out, from a co-worker from Africa, that in their village, she would have been worth 30 cows. It would have been more if she were taller.

Just wondering but how would she have been worth 30 cows? I mean is it looks, if so what kind or skills? I love finding out about those things and I know they can change region by region.

You're going to get banned too but now you have me crushing on you. :lol:

But but but Nicola Collison is closing her post with an e-kiss. Shameless whore! Doling out x's before her wedding day!

Well, that's cows. It would have been more in goats or fewer in camels.

I'm guessing Kenya?

That is a lot of firsts in one day. If it were me I'd be freaked out and over thinking every thing plus worried about not being attracted sexually to my now spouse. yikes, very scary to me and makes me glad that I am not in those shoes.

I am spoiled by being spoiled.

That is a lot of firsts in one day. If it were me I'd be freaked out and over thinking every thing plus worried about not being attracted sexually to my now spouse. yikes, very scary to me and makes me glad that I am not in those shoes.

I am spoiled by being spoiled.

This!! I think I would be very anxious/scared about going from zero to 100. *Especially* if I was a fundy and had minimal sex ed so was unprepared AND it was with someone I had had spent minimal time alone with. I think barely knowing my spouse would scare me the most. It wouldn't surprise me if some couples wait to consummate the marriage.

As for how they keep claiming awkwardness, maybe having some practice and familiarity with your spouse (even just with kissing or hand-holding) would probably help with awkwardness too, just saying.

Guest Anonymous

Ok, now.....I have to wonder how many of these people were actually "pure" before they got married. I'm just not buying most of this. With all of those home school conventions and whatever, some of those teens and young adults have to be getting some. Some of these purity blogs are so over the top that it sounds like they are trying to convince the rest of the world how "pure" they are when maybe they aren't so "pure" after all.

Ok, now.....I have to wonder how many of these people were actually "pure" before they got married. I'm just not buying most of this. With all of those home school conventions and whatever, some of those teens and young adults have to be getting some. Some of these purity blogs are so over the top that it sounds like they are trying to convince the rest of the world how "pure" they are when maybe they aren't so "pure" after all.

Dry-humping doesn't count so long as you don't kiss and aren't naked.

In all seriousness, I used to be like that. I stubbornly insisted that I wouldn't need to kiss someone in order to know we had chemistry. I felt all self-righteous about it too, but it was a whole lot easier for me as I was asexual in those days and didn't know any guys my age. And then I was sexually abused and the whole saving one's first kiss seemed a little silly at that point. So I had my first kiss at 19.

break-all-the-hymens.jpg

I posted this to the page.

Sorry to bump this thread back up, but this pic isn't showing up for me and I'm dying of curiosity as to what it was...

I'm not sure why it won't load? I don't have the original file anymore. :(

It was a 'Break all the hymens' derivative of 'break all the things'.

Well, that's cows. It would have been more in goats or fewer in camels.

I'm guessing Kenya?

Ah, co-worker just raised it to 40 cows, because, to quote 'you're a really hard worker'. I now expect her boyfriend to fork up with the 40 cows.

Sasha Lauren Kaufman

(Bolded part) WTF??? I hope she's joking?? :think:

Sasha Lauren Kaufman

WTF does that even mean? :?

WTF does that even mean? :?

It means men can't control it and MUST jerk off in the water, being in the same bath water as a woman is just too much! (Come on, you know men have no self control. Ever.)

Lady Pug, it's understandable that you're so heated. According to those immature little brats, you are worthless and impure and unworthy because of what some sick fuckwad who doesn't deserve to breathe did to a child who should have been able to trust him. And those same little brats are the sort who will refuse to acknowledge that a woman to little girl could possibly NOT want it, and that perpetrators, regardless of gender, are the ones solely responsible for their actions. It's natural for you to be angry and hurt that people like them are basically going to blame you and then devalue you for being a victim.

Archived