IGNORED

Joanne from "Narrow Is The Way" totally flips her shit

Koala

No kidding. Just dump your husband, screw up your children's lives, and then claim no real understanding for why? Because Jesus told you to? I think there's medication for that. :shock:

I don't get this, you screw up multiple people's lives, feed your children bug infested food, force your daught to wear clothing that is the opposite of modest, and otherwise engage in fuckwited behaviors too vast to list; all based on a theology you don't even understand? Sweet Christ on a cracker that's ignorant.

Something else that makes the baby Jesus weep is that she's already flounced and I haven't even had a chance to pour a glass of wine yet.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do think people cross over to the atheist dark side? For the vacations. And the cookies.

Well, that is an attractive package. Especially if there is bacon and cake. Or bacon cake.

Why do think people cross over to the atheist dark side? For the vacations. And the cookies.

I just came for the weed and the ivy league degree.

Guest Anonymous
Ok - I am done here. I cannot keep up with all these comments and have so much left to do today. If anyone seriously would like to talk, please email me joannesmith6819 at gmail or call me (free on weekends, please stick to weekend hours or verizon) *************.

Wait a minute. Did this whack-a-doodle just post her phone number for the entire internet to play with? :shock:

***Edited to remove the phone number, thus protecting the fundie from herself.

Wait a minute. Did this whack-a-doodle just post her phone number for the entire internet to play with? :shock:

Oh my. She really can't be sane.

phone number edited out by admin

It's a Verizon mobile number, I think the mods should edit that.

I did not realize she posted an actual phone number until just now :shock: I thought it was only her email.

I've edited the phone number out.

Is she really that cut off from the world that she doesn't know how bad doing that is?!

Is she really that cut off from the world that she doesn't know how bad doing that is?!

It's sad that we have to look after her for her own good. She clearly has no judgment whatsoever. I feel very bad for her kids.

Guest Anonymous

Austin, it's still present in formergothardite's post where Joanne was quoted. I edited it out of my own post.

Where did I say we needed a church to follow the teachings of Christ?

I am not sure what our differences are other than it seems like you are an atheist and also, I would not have such a disgusting picture as my profile. Just being honest here. And too, we probably live our lives quite a bit different. If you seriously are curious and want more info than that, maybe it can be over private email or phone conversation.

Piss poor cop out. I'm truly sorry for your children, and the fear that is a constant in your life.

I'm gonna guess that you've never tried a bacon bra huh?

edited for some additions and a fuck you

Austin, it's still present in formergothardite's post where Joanne was quoted. I edited it out of my own post.

Thanks, Lissar. I didn't realize it was there.

And the title of this thread just took on a whole new meaning!

Wait a minute. Did this whack-a-doodle just post her phone number for the entire internet to play with?

Just FYI, she's also posted her phone number on her blog (December 11, 2011 entry).

Despite all attempts at Joanne's cut-off-from-the-world schtick, she seems to be screaming for attention and connection.

Edited to add: she's just posted a new blog entry all about FJ Meanies:

Well ... I've been accused of going overboard because I think youth should live lives that are pure and holy and pleasing to the Lord. On some forum I've been accused of all sorts of things ... I'm nutty, crazy, not meant to breed, need an RX for Xanax, am judgmental [this coming from someone who was judging me], beat my kids into obedience [yeah, they cower in my presence and look for any opportunity they can to rebel ... not], my church convinced me to leave my second husband [i wasn't even going to a church at the time], i need serious therapy and prescribed meds, i sit on my #ss in the church basement while my children work [this comment was just funny to me and if you know me, you know why it's funny to me], my children are deprived [deprived of what?], the men here make them work for them [not sure where that belief came from but it couldn't be further from the truth], I shelter my children [nearly the whole town and surrounding smaller towns know them], and so much more. Oh yes, and I'm doing my children a disservice as a homeschooling mother because I transposed two letters in a word.

Oh wait, one more. It's just so terrible that my children contribute to the family income. But I'm sure it would be acceptable if they were sitting around playing video games or watching tv, right? Or going out on dates? That would be acceptable, but contributing to the family income is not.

I rest my case.

Guest Anonymous

Just FYI, she's also posted her phone number on her blog (December 11, 2011 entry).

Despite all attempts at Joanne's cut-off-from-the-world schtick, she seems to be screaming for attention and connection.

That's a really good point.

Theology confuses me. All those big words you used ... I have no idea what most of them mean and I don't care.

There should be a lol made with this....it's really a crime if there isn't.

Joanne, why does your son have to give you the money he works for, and who are you to give it away?

Theology confuses me. I just try to follow Christ. All those big words you used ... I have no idea what most of them mean and I don't care.

And you are HOMESCHOOLING your children??? :o

Something else that makes the baby Jesus weep is that she's already flounced and I haven't even had a chance to pour a glass of wine yet.

Oh, I think she'll be back when nobody takes her up on her offer to explain everything via email (with the expectation of privacy) or, better yet, a phone conversation (which can't be copypasted here).

She wants attention--hence the blog, hence the prideful display of "modesty."

And you are HOMESCHOOLING your children??? :o

I'm less concerned about Joanne homeschooling her children, than the fact that she has a blog. Her homeschooling ensures that she will derail the critical thinking capacity of her children. Her blog, on the other hand, is a means with which to indoctrinate others and affirm a slew of untruths/half-truths which may affect hundreds (if not more) of like-minded or misguided persons.

All these blogs are the same. They are all written by unstable women with a moderate education within their own forum who are desperate for a higher purpose. It's not enough for them to just be Christian or religious, they have to be AWESOME at it, and they have to prove how awesome they are.

Problem is, they suck at life.

Seriously, they suck at it. Many of them sucked at it before their conversion...which is why they converted. Now they suck at it just as much, but they've found a group of people who are willing to tell them that they don't suck. And that they are anointed and super kitteny special. And now they fight for God's true army.

Thing is, Christianity is a heck of a lot nicer now than it was a few centuries ago. Pre-Enlightenment era, single mothers didn't get a chance to convert. They got hanged, burnt alive, stoned, or publicly disgraced. No one married them, they were shamed. If their family chose to harbor them, then the family was also shamed.

This is why it's so doubly embarrassing when these women write a blog finger-wagging at others who make similar "mistakes" or poor life choices. Theoretically, by the decree of her own church history, she shouldn't be alive or in any place to deliver those epic "SHAME ON YOUS!"

Oh, I think she'll be back when nobody takes her up on her offer to explain everything via email (with the expectation of privacy) or, better yet, a phone conversation (which can't be copypasted here).

She wants attention--hence the blog, hence the prideful display of "modesty."

I would need to be really bored and have a throwaway cell phone to call her. She's not even amusing when I see how deranged she is.

:shock: fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com/2012/02/boy-girl-relationships-purity.html :shock:

Read it...trust me, it's totally worth it.

Teaser:

Then today she posted a song about Atheist: fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com/2012/02/oh-atheist.html (you will laugh until you cry) :lol:

Yes. Yes it was. This thread is amazing.

Archived