IGNORED

Josie In Danger!

Guest Digger

Guest Anonymous
Where did you see the Duggars and Pearls connection or is that just another unfounded rumor like the Josh molestation crap?

1.) It came from the Duggar's website, as you can see in the screencap here: viewtopic.php?p=214228#p214228

2.) At first I thought you were a little confused about where you were, but now I think you're trolling.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

They liked that website it doesn't mean they agree with everything it markets. Makes sense huh? Miss M, this page is not worth the study. It's all judgemental silliness. I would condemn any family that allows 13 year olds to watch a baby who allows the baby to chew on plastic forks. That is reality.

"Fundie abuse"? Really? Is this out of proportion from other groups and their rates of abuse or are you just picking on them to get back at the Duggars for some reason?

Considering the Duggars advocate the book that promotes beating infants with plumbing pipe...

And good luck finding a non-fundy or non-fundy-lite who promote literally beating infants with pipes.

They liked that website it doesn't mean they agree with everything it markets. Makes sense huh? Miss M, this page is not worth the study. It's all judgemental silliness. I would condemn any family that allows 13 year olds to watch a baby who allows the baby to chew on plastic forks. That is reality.

You makes me have the giggles, Diane!

Guest Anonymous

Considering the Duggars advocate the book that promotes beating infants with plumbing pipe...

And good luck finding a non-fundy or non-fundy-lite who promote literally beating infants with pipes.

Give me an excert of that book and proof the Duggars condone it. Good luck.

THAT IS THEIR OWN WEBSITE. They didn't link to another page. That is ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Go here: http://www.duggarfamily.com/content/amazon_blitz It's their domain. It's on their website. Not linked to some off-Duggar-site page that might change content without their knowing. They placed the book right on their own website and then praised the Pearls' books as wonderful and family-friendly.

Look, I own a business, and I sometimes link to other businesses. I won't link to any business or resource I do not back because that is stupid. Promoting another business, resource, book, whatever, is support. Don't you dare think for a second that the Duggars would put something on their website they don't agree with. If they put it there, they agree with it.

I mostly lurk due to working in a kitchen and being nearly too exhausted to generate intelligent thoughts the rest of the time, but I'm bummed that a doofus has arrived with nearly the same screen name as me. *sigh*

I generally try not to be a doofus. :?

Guest Anonymous

I'm a bit too hung over to let you sample my sarcastic wit today Chicca. And frankly some trolls aren't worthy.

Well at least you admit to being a drunk. Good for you. That's the first step to recovery.

WTF are you on? We're not supposed to condemn them for promoting blanket training and playing obedience "games" with their children, but we are supposed to hate them for endangering their 2-year-old by letting her play with plastic forks? The fuck...do you even go to this school? I'm amazed a troll as nonsensical as you are being managed to make it out of the "You're All Going to Hell" phase :?

Guest Anonymous

THAT IS THEIR OWN WEBSITE. They didn't link to another page. That is ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Go here: http://www.duggarfamily.com/content/amazon_blitz It's their domain. It's on their website. Not linked to some off-Duggar-site page that might change content without their knowing. They placed the book right on their own website and then praised the Pearls' books as wonderful and family-friendly.

Look, I own a business, and I sometimes link to other businesses. I won't link to any business or resource I do not back because that is stupid. Promoting another business, resource, book, whatever, is support. Don't you dare think for a second that the Duggars would put something on their website they don't agree with. If they put it there, they agree with it.

Not much proof just like the phony Josh molestation story you guys love to keep floating around the web.

Guest Anonymous

WTF are you on? We're not supposed to condemn them for promoting blanket training and playing obedience "games" with their children, but we are supposed to hate them for endangering their 2-year-old by letting her play with plastic forks? The fuck...do you even go to this school? I'm amazed a troll as nonsensical as you are being managed to make it out of the "You're All Going to Hell" phase :?

Blanket training and obedience games are proof of abuse? :lol:

Not much proof just like the phony Josh molestation story you guys love to keep floating around the web.

Hi Josh!

We have not discussed that one for a while. How long have you been following FreeJinger? It must be hard to fit between campaigning for the antichrist and impregnating your wife. Of course you don't have a real job, so that leaves some spare time, eh?

Give me an excert of that book and proof the Duggars condone it. Good luck.

First, they have the book on their website promoting it. No one promotes what they don't condone unless they're mentally challenged and don't understand what they're doing.

Second, do a google search on the Pearls and that book, and you will find all you need to know about their advocating using pipe to white babies as young as 4 months old.

I think you're a troll.

On saturday I got my nails done. I dropped my iphone in the spa pedicure thing. It sucked but my nails are a nice pretty pink!

I'm jealous. I never have time to get my nails done.

On saturday I got my nails done. I dropped my iphone in the spa pedicure thing. It sucked but my nails are a nice pretty pink!

I just hate the color that DD picked the last time she grabbed some polish for me. I prefer something with more of a rose tint. This is much too maroon and looks like hell with my tan. Maybe tomorrow I'll make a run to Sallys.

riffle

"rug shitter"? :lol: :clap:

Well please explain why I am the sick one when you make a thread title that makes people think Josie is about to die? You are the one who made it seem worse than it is, don't complain when you get called out on your stupid thread title.

Archived