IGNORED

Josie In Danger!

Guest Digger

Guest Anonymous

Ok rug shitter alert. Sweetie I'm not in the mood for fuckwittery tonight so I say this in the nicest possible way; fuck off.

"rug shitter"? :lol: :clap:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

How about "Josie Duggar Eating With A Plastic Fork"?

And yeah, I clicked on the title not because I thought she'd been run over by a truck, but that because she was born so prematurely, she was back in the hospital for something related to that. I don't think that's sick.

If she were sick I would have said just that. Chewing on a pointy fork is more of a dangerous situation.

If she were sick I would have said just that. Chewing on a pointy fork is more of a dangerous situation.

But what can we do about it? Other than hope she is ok there is nothing we can do. We could with Emily and DNA because they children were living in squalor and one child fell into a coma from the neglect. We could with the mother who keeps her kids in the closet sleep on shelves because of safety issues. But with josie being surrounded by watching adults no SS is going to care at all in anyway shape or form. There is nothing anyone can do.

And since she was chewing on a pointy fork, you could have "said just that".

Guest Anonymous
But what can we do about it? Other than hope she is ok there is nothing we can do. We could with Emily and DNA because they children were living in squalor and one child fell into a coma from the neglect. We could with the mother who keeps her kids in the closet sleep on shelves because of safety issues. But with josie being surrounded by watching adults no SS is going to care at all in anyway shape or form. There is nothing anyone can do.

?????? Are these real stories or is someone messing with you?

LPL i agree. Digger maybe something like why is josie playing with a fork? Or the duggars let josie play with a fork or stupid duggars! Or something of the sort. Josie im danger makes everyone think something terrible has happened... While i agree a plastic fork is not a good toy for a two year old the title of this post was a little extreme. P.s I HATE POST REVIEW!!!

?????? Are these real stories or is someone messing with you?

They are very real stories from very real fundies we follow on FJ. And that is just tip of the iceburg of the abuse and neglect fundy kids have gone through. I could list you 15 more off the top of my head like the mother who adopted a child and used the photo negitive to show how he was a demon. And the mother who spent all day beating her child with her husband to break her will. How about the mothers who blog about how little food they feed their children or allow toddlers to hold loaded guns? A plastic fork is safe compared to a 2 year old boy holding a loaded rifle. Yes, these are true stories that you can find the threads of us talking about them right here on FJ. I think when you look around at the real abuse and neglect of children you will find that you over reacted about something that never was a big deal.

Well, to be honest Digger, those pics had to have been taken at least a few days ago, so Josie is no longer in danger, do you feel better now?

Under direct supervision, I don't think she's in any imminent danger for chewing on a plastic fork for a moment. She's in more risk from the plastic jewel on her hair clip falling off and her sticking that in her mouth and swallowing. That's less likely to be noticed until it happens.

Guest Anonymous

They are very real stories from very real fundies we follow on FJ. And that is just tip of the iceburg of the abuse and neglect fundy kids have gone through. I could list you 15 more off the top of my head like the mother who adopted a child and used the photo negitive to show how he was a demon. And the mother who spent all day beating her child with her husband to break her will. How about the mothers who blog about how little food they feed their children or allow toddlers to hold loaded guns? A plastic fork is safe compared to a 2 year old boy holding a loaded rifle. Yes, these are true stories that you can find the threads of us talking about them right here on FJ. I think when you look around at the real abuse and neglect of children you will find that you over reacted about something that never was a big deal.

And this only happens in fundie families? Are you maybe being a little prejudiced here?

It doesn't happen only in fundie families obviously but in the grand scheme of fundie abuse a plastic fork is a far cry from lengths of plumbing supply.

Guest Anonymous
It doesn't happen only in fundie families obviously but in the grand scheme of fundie abuse a plastic fork is a far cry from lengths of plumbing supply.

"Fundie abuse"? Really? Is this out of proportion from other groups and their rates of abuse or are you just picking on them to get back at the Duggars for some reason?

"Fundie abuse"? Really? Is this out of proportion from other groups and their rates of abuse or are you just picking on them to get back at the Duggars for some reason?

Really? Do you not read here?

Yes fundie abuse, Digger! Every time I read a story about the death of an abused child, I automatically make an association with fundamentalist religion. And I'm not the only one.

Guest Anonymous
As for being a noob, at least I'm sane. I've seen some of the posts from the people who have been Duggar stalkers for years. Quite odd.

Digger's first post here:

Hi, I'm Digger and I am a Duggar addict. Is this the support group?

Hmm. :?

We really do have some new posters that are confused as to what goes on here.

Guest Anonymous
Yes fundie abuse, Digger! Every time I read a story about the death of an abused child, I automatically make an association with fundamentalist religion. And I'm not the only one.

I never have made that connection. Sure there are some I read about but a lot are just poor, uneducated, desperate people who have been abused themselves or the mentally ill which hits every group. It is NOT mainly fundamentalists.

People who abuse their children normally don't blog about it because they know it is wrong. These fundies think they are doing something great and have fellow fundies blowing rainbows and kittens up each others asses about how great they are for beating the sin out of the kids. Yes, beating sin out of a 4 month old baby.

I don't think I am picking on the Duggars or anyone else. The Duggars are followers of the Pearls. The Pearls have written a book called To Train up a Child from No Greater Joy. You can find warnings about the group here.

http://www.wayoflife.org/files/ddca45e5 ... 68-72.html

The Duggars blanket train and they may still have that info up but the wayback machine still has that info. I'm not picking on anyone I can promise you that. These people brag about how poorly they treat their children so I don't have to make up any lies or drama queen posts to prove anything. They do it to themselves.

Now before you cry that I'm being meeeaaan and a bully to these poor Christian parents I want you to know I and my husband are Christian parents. No where in our religion or our teachings do we agree with what these fundies are doing to their children.

Now, you are acting like the only people we talk about here are the Duggars. This isn't a board or a group of people to talk only about the Duggars and their friends. We talk about all kinds of different people from different religions. I suggest to that you read some posts on here that have nothing to do with the Duggars and you will see for yourself.

until you spend sometime of getting to know this board and read I have only this to say to you.

huf4hf.jpg

I never have made that connection. Sure there are some I read about but a lot are just poor, uneducated, desperate people who have been abused themselves or the mentally ill which hits every group. It is NOT mainly fundamentalists.

But that is what we focus on Free Jinger. You may want to read this before posting again.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1

Also people were calling you out because of you drama queen behavior and the !!!!111 eleventy!!!! behavior on the first page of this thread.

Where did you see the Duggars and Pearls connection or is that just another unfounded rumor like the Josh molestation crap?

When I joined this board I spent at least a month reading and NOT commenting, I suggest you do the same Diane.

M.

Where did you see the Duggars and Pearls connection or is that just another unfounded rumor like the Josh molestation crap?

Gahd, Digger I told you already. Do you not read? The Duggars themselves had it on their website along with the Quiverful crap. They scrubbed their website clean when TLC came along but if you use the way back machine you will see it in all it's glory. No one is making up anything. The Duggars are not as wholesome as they and you are trying to make them out to be. Get over it, your heros suck.

Archived