IGNORED

Josie In Danger!

Guest Digger

Guest Anonymous

I might have overlooked this if it was just one photo, but two!!! Someone please have the brains to take a fork away from a teething baby!!! :shock:

Deleted.....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moron! Plastic forks break all the time. Image a sharp piece stuck in her throat. :evil:

You're just mad because you posted something so silly. The chances of her swallowing a broken piece of fork, when she's being supervised so closely, is practically nil.

A word of advice, noob - don't start insulting long-time posters when you haven't been here long enough to establish yourself.

Guest Anonymous

As for being a noob, at least I'm sane. I've seen some of the posts from the people who have been Duggar stalkers for years. Quite odd.

Guest Anonymous

They're just disappointed that after my title that they didn't get to see little Josie laying on the ground under a truck or something.

Giving a toddler a plastic fork isn't a good idea because it could break in her mouth but honestly, what can we here in FJland do about it? We can't take it away from her and we all know the Duggars refuse to listen to us unlike some fundy posters who do change their behavior because of our snark. It is a catch 22 but it looks like adults were aware of Pussycat and the fork and watched her carefully.

I wasn't allowed to use plastic forks as a toddler, because they do break. I don't understand why the Duggars use disposable everything anyway, and they probably get the cheapest they can find. But the title of this post was a little dramatic and misleading.

They're just disappointed that after my title that they didn't get to see little Josie laying on the ground under a truck or something.

Well come on what do you expect?

Guest Anonymous
I wasn't allowed to use plastic forks as a toddler, because they do break. I don't understand why the Duggars use disposable everything anyway, and they probably get the cheapest they can find. But the title of this post was a little dramatic and misleading.

Got a better alternative?

It made me think that Josie had to go the hospital due to illness and was fighting for her life. Like she had the flu or some other illness that easily could take a preemie. I never once thought it was about something like a plastic fork or something else in the like.

Sick!

Ok rug shitter alert. Sweetie I'm not in the mood for fuckwittery tonight so I say this in the nicest possible way; fuck off.

It made me think that Josie had to go the hospital due to illness and was fighting for her life. Like she had the flu or some other illness that easily could take a preemie. I never once thought it was about something like a plastic fork or something else in the like.

Me, too. I'm so happy nothing is wrong with her.

Got a better alternative?

How about "Josie Duggar Eating With A Plastic Fork"?

And yeah, I clicked on the title not because I thought she'd been run over by a truck, but that because she was born so prematurely, she was back in the hospital for something related to that. I don't think that's sick.

Archived