IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Bethany (Wissmann) Beasley's baby bump:

bloggingbeth.blogspot.com/2012/03/6-ish-more-weeks-to-go.html

6 more weeks to go, according to her. they're expecting a baby girl.

she does make quite a cute expectant mom.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm betting either Michelle or Kelly announce another pregnancy. Not making any odds on it going to term though.

I having a feeling Michelle may not announce til later this time in an effort to prevent another public miscarriage - her figure and clothing can hide a pregnancy for a while.

I having a feeling Michelle may not announce til later this time in an effort to prevent another public miscarriage - her figure and clothing can hide a pregnancy for a while.

Or she'll bypass the pregnancy announcement and then quietly announce another miscarriage perhaps with the provisio of 'And I didn't even know I was pregnant.'

Bethany (Wissmann) Beasley's baby bump:

bloggingbeth.blogspot.com/2012/03/6-ish-more-weeks-to-go.html

6 more weeks to go, according to her. they're expecting a baby girl.

she does make quite a cute expectant mom.

Yes! She seems to feel really comfy beeing pregnant (better for her, since she is probably going to be pregnant til her menopause)

Or she'll bypass the pregnancy announcement and then quietly announce another miscarriage perhaps with the provisio of 'And I didn't even know I was pregnant.'

Aaaaaaaaaaand there we have a tie-in with another show!

Edited to add: I totally expect Kelly Bates to be pg again by summertime.

As of four hours ago, Kressant updated her default facebook profile pic to one where she's holding an extremely young baby in a pink blanket. I'm thinking this may be Rachel's.

Nadia Botkin had her baby, this was on David's FB this morning.

"The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful little daughter!

Katharine Faith was born on February 29th. 7 lbs, 3 oz; 19 3/4 inches.

Katharine means "pure". These two names come from a verse that has been very important to Nadia and me: "But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith." (1 Timothy 1:5) These three things should be be eagerly sought by every Christian and it is our hope that Katharine Faith will always be reminded of these goals by her name.

Thank you so much for all your prayers for us. God has been so good. Please continue to pray for us as we learn how to be parents and to raise up our daughter in the fear and admonition of the Lord."

Actually, there's no "Meredith" Serven. I think you're thinking of Elizabeth, aka Beth, Serven.

Has anyone heard how Rebecca S.'s pregnancy is progressing? There have been no recent blog updates. Last we heard, she was having a very difficult pregnancy and was on bed rest.

Actually, there's no "Meredith" Serven. I think you're thinking of Elizabeth, aka Beth, Serven.

Has anyone heard how Rebecca S.'s pregnancy is progressing? There have been no recent blog updates. Last we heard, she was having a very difficult pregnancy and was on bed rest.

Meredith is Peter Serven's wife.

Katharine means "pure". These two names come from a verse that has been very important to Nadia and me: "But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith." (1 Timothy 1:5) These three things should be be eagerly sought by every Christian and it is our hope that Katharine Faith will always be reminded of these goals by her name.

Thank you so much for all your prayers for us. God has been so good. Please continue to pray for us as we learn how to be parents and to raise up our daughter in the fear and admonition of the Lord."

Well, thats actually a really nice name.. poor girl to be born into this family.

I notice Kressant has tightened up her facebook privacy even further, which is pretty coincidental given that it happened this afternoon.

So, lurker for the S'Mortons, say hi!

Well, thats actually a really nice name.. poor girl to be born into this family.

And in 18 years her hymen will be traded for a party dress and some bad cake.

Well dang - the Botkin clan sure has been secretive, as is their wont. I can't see this on David's FB page, but then again, he's not a "friend." Audri and Ben figure prominently in several pics on Dougie's SAICFF Facebook page, but no sign of David and Nadia - she was very close to term at that point, probably wise to stay home.

No gushing pronouncements on A-S and E's blog, either. You'd think they'd want to bruit the "Dad's 200 Year Plan is Working!" announcement from the rooftops.

I just google the name and K. M.'s facebook comes right up with her profile pic and all... was there more before?

Before, you could click on her profile pic and see all her past default pics. You could click on those pics and see if there were comments, etc.

I find it deeply disturbing to be holding your newborn daughter and have the brain time to think you hope she'll remember the meaning of her name when she's older (behave, behave!!!) Seriously... training starts way too early....

I find it deeply disturbing to be holding your newborn daughter and have the brain time to think you hope she'll remember the meaning of her name when she's older (behave, behave!!!) Seriously... training starts way too early....

I wonder if anyone's yet blessed poor little Katharine Faith's ovaries..

I wonder if anyone's yet blessed poor little Katharine Faith's ovaries..

I know it's been done but that is just...wrong. So fucking wrong. I don't have kids, but when my nieces were born, we all had great hopes and dreams for them. None involved their bodies, other than good health. In fact, we held - and still hold - the same hopes and dreams for them as we did and do for my nephews. It appalls me that anyone would think of discipline, future reproduction and bodily functions at birth. If there is a god, and if that god created that child, he already made her as she will be - and he already decided how fertile she will, or won't, be. He already created every egg she will produce. Yet these asshats see a newborn girl and pray for and about her future sex life and fertility. That's all kinds of sick.

Rachel Morton gave birth to a girl named Ariana Grace.

Just saw the announcement in Google Reader and came here to share the news.

Another Morton girl, born and raised on the compound, whose virginity and daddy-worship will be her only worth.

The Morton's updated their blog and PBrooke was correct, this morning Rachel Morton gave birth to a girl named Ariana Grace.

So now Katie has Anna Grace and Rachel has Ariana Grace? Wow are those name freakishly close.

Just saw the stuff about the Kress's facebook lockdown which surprised me. They're not ones to hide what they believe and in a way I "respect" the honesty. Especially compared to the Duggars. If you're going to believe what you believe, fine. I may hate it, I may want you to change it but don't lie to me about doing it. Don't try to couch it in cutesy we're just like you only not in x way.

The Morton's updated their blog and PBrooke was correct, this morning Rachel Morton gave birth to a girl named Ariana Grace.

What? No Leah/Lea OR Sofia/Gabriella. Morton baby pool fail.

What? No Leah/Lea OR Sofia/Gabriella. Morton baby pool fail.

It's weird. They've been so big on passing down names both girls and boys, Essie is sharing her name with her mother and yet the last three girls are all sharing a middle name and a lot of family names haven't been passed down.

I'm surprised there haven't been any Jeanines in the bunch (Mama M's name, and Darth's middle name). Maybe if Darth has a girl.

Archived