IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

well, crazy janice's 8th baby was born a few days ago. they stuck with the horrifying name/spelling

http://lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.c ... enahe.html

The labor sounded so easy but i guess they just fall out after 6 or so. I also have to admit she looked wonderful. The baby was also sweet. Hubby looked as dumb as ever. Well i can't get too nice about it!!

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a pretty modest (ahem) 8" miniskirt she has on in that one photo.

How old is she with 8 kids??!?!?!? !

That's a pretty modest (ahem) 8" miniskirt she has on in that one photo.

isn't she the went who went QF?

isn't she the went who went QF?

Yes, but that apparently had zero effect on her skirt length. I have a feeling it was a fuck you photo. Its as she's leaving the hosp with her zebra striped baby carrier. :roll:

She had her first baby at 16, so she's probably in her late 20's. I think her husband has that dumb look on his face because he's not sure how he keeps ending up with more kids...Do you think he has a say in the naming process or is it totally up to her? I get the impression that she completely runs the show in that family.

I guess she used to be QF but isn't anymore. She flip flops between various religions (Catholic, protestant, LDS, Fundamentalism, etc).

Oh man...do I even want to know what the names of her other 7 kids are?

Here's what i found...i couldn't figure out all the middle names but someone on here may know?

Kayla

Wyatt

Everett

Tanner

Kenna

MaddyMay

Jaxxon

BryleeAnne

I also saw on her blog from 2-08 that she was 24 years old at that time and that her birthday is in January. That means she is currently 28 with EIGHT KIDS! I can't even fathom that!

Can someone explain the logistics of that skirt to me. After I had my baby I bled a lot. And was wearing a pad that would not have worked well with that skirt

The labor sounded so easy but i guess they just fall out after 6 or so. I also have to admit she looked wonderful. The baby was also sweet. Hubby looked as dumb as ever. Well i can't get too nice about it!!

I have never seen anyone look so fabulous just after giving birth. Seriously, I cannot believe the outfit she is wearing when she leaves the hospital,but damn girlfriend has it going on.

Baby's name is not so fabulous.

Here's what i found...i couldn't figure out all the middle names but someone on here may know?

Kayla

Wyatt

Everett

Tanner

Kenna

MaddyMay

Jaxxon

BryleeAnne

I also saw on her blog from 2-08 that she was 24 years old at that time and that her birthday is in January. That means she is currently 28 with EIGHT KIDS! I can't even fathom that!

I have an Orthodox cousin with 6 at 25. I love her and the kids to death, but to me its just too much.

I don't think Kelly Bradrick is pregnant with #5 yet. The thread used on FJ begins on June of 2011! If she hadn't delivered her 5th yet, she'd be into her 11th or 12th month of pregnancy.

Kayla

Wyatt

Everett

Tanner

Kenna

MaddyMay

Jaxxon

BryleeAnne

I'm 30 with 1 out and 1 cooking. She's effing nuts.

I don't think Kelly Bradrick is pregnant with #5 yet. The thread used on FJ begins on June of 2011! If she hadn't delivered her 5th yet, she'd be into her 11th or 12th month of pregnancy.

You read the dates wrong. The thread began on April 29th and the author of the post registered her account in June 2011.

Heather Olsson, from lazydranch8.blogspot.com/ is expecting her 6th biological child. (She also has two children adopted from Africa.) This is the older fundie woman who was widowed and then re-married quickly to a younger man. She has a one year old daughter with him. This is the woman who charmingly refers to her adopted African daughter as "Brown Sugar." Heather isn't in the best of health (she has mentioned that she's going blind) and she has to be pushing 50 at this point. They don't dress fundie, but they sure as fuck enforce gross gender roles on their daughters. I feel terrible for her two older daughters still at home, especially her 16 year old daughter who apparently has to clean the house for the whole family.

This is not slam on older mothers, or disabled mothers. Just on Heather, who is awful.

well, crazy janice's 8th baby was born a few days ago. they stuck with the horrifying name/spelling

http://lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.c ... enahe.html

I'd never visited her blog before this morning. OMG, that font sucks ass. Also, I can tell she likes to use "words" like lil and teeny. Makes me want to stab my eyes out.

Wonder if the fundies would approve of the tat on her foot?

her obsession with having babies is pathological, i don't think this one is the last!

Bryleeann is awful. Seems like if you can't decide which trashbag name to use just mash two together.

Bryleeann makes me think of brylcreem or brilliantine, some kind of hair pomade.

it is a total trash bag mash up...aaaand her middle name is messed up too! poor kid has no chance.

Archived