IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Heather Carter (married name) is pregnant gladblog.gladheartacres.com/?p=3033 must be due Juneish.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added Heather Carter and Amy Senecal;

IReallyAmHopewell, how do you know that Amy Senecal is pregnant? Her blog is private as far as I know or does she have a new one?

I'll start a right now NOT pregnant, too.

I posted about Amy Senecal as I have admittance to her still private blog.

Oh, I must have mixed up the lines while reading, thanks Tabitha!

You should had Priscella Waller, formerly Keller, to the list of soon to be pregnant because you know they aren't wasting time getting their ;)

This is such a sad thread. All these new lives dropping on the big blue marble into families devoted to seeing that they never grow intellectually or know any kind of opportunity, except to relive the breeding cycle aimed at filling a fictional quiver.

I am surprised Rather Unusual Maiden Rebecca hasn't made announcement yet but I think she got some sense in her and is on BC.

Also Katy at 110% Surrendered (now Tails From the Little White House) is due soon.

Edited for a riffle. But I didn't change the riffle because I think it's funny... it's "Tales" not "Tails." ha!!

I think we can safely add Beth Lane (formerly Smith) to the soon to be expecting list.

Based on the photos taken right after the wedding she was probably pregnant before the end of her wedding day...

Based on the photos taken right after the wedding she was probably pregnant before the end of her wedding day...

yes!!! those pictures were quite hot for a fundie couple.. maybe that's a good sign?!

Hey PBrooke - aka resident S'Morton expert - slightly OT but do you know how old Adeline and Martha are now? Trying to figure out who's next to the altar, one of those two or Abbi Sanders.

Hey PBrooke - aka resident S'Morton expert - slightly OT but do you know how old Adeline and Martha are now? Trying to figure out who's next to the altar, one of those two or Abbi Sanders.

Abbie's 21, Martha is 19 and Adeline is either 20 or 21.

Won't be long for them until they are married off, too. Unfortunately the whole Sanders-Morton-Smith marrying each other thing won't work this time. Or do you see any possible matches?

Grace is basically in the same age range as Andrew(Tom) and Sam. I think Maudie Smith is in that general 15-16 age range too, though I'm not certain. If Maud's a year or two younger she might be the same age as Ethan (I think that's his name?) Sanders. I have no clue on the youngest Smith girl. The rest of them are all boys, but there are some young Campanas and Roberts.

There's MamaAnt's family, too, some younger girls, but we'll see where that family winds up in five years.

I was wondering that. Katie married a Smith, Dorothy married a Sanders, Michael and other Morton married Smiths.. Cleve married a Lise, but then again he was always a wild one. I was wondering who is around/left for Addie, Abbi and Marth (and Rebekkah, for that matter)? I think one of the younger Mortons might work for Grace.

I'm surprised Abbi is the oldest. Adeline just comes off older to me.. for some reason I thought she was already in her early/mid 20s (ancient for a single fundie).

Addie will be 21 in July.

I was wondering that. Katie married a Smith, Dorothy married a Sanders, Michael and other Morton married Smiths.. Cleve married a Lise, but then again he was always a wild one. I was wondering who is around/left for Addie, Abbi and and Marth (and Rebekkah, for that matter)? I think one of the younger Mortons might work for Grace.

I'm surprised Abbi is the oldest. Adeline just comes off older to me.. for some reason I thought she was already in her early/mid 20s (ancient for a single fundie).

The Roberts boys, Edgar and Willie, are over 21 I believe.

The oldest Campana boy is the same age as Martha, Bekah, Alyssa Campana and at least one Roberts girl.

Hunter Kendall, Sam and Andrew Morton are all the same as Mariah Campana, Grace Sanders, and at least one Roberts girl

My guesses so far are Abbi and Willie, Edgar and the corner pilliar girl, Andrew and Grace (although Andrew and Mariah Campana is a possibility), Hunter and a Roberts girl.

There HAS to be at least one or two unions between the Robertses and the Mortons/Sanderses. These families seem to be each other's best friends. Ethan S. also spent a month or so at the Campanas recently so the C's are in the picture as well.

I like Abbi's blogging more than Grace's.. I'll miss her comparative literacy when she gets her new headship.

I wonder what it would be like for a Sanders girl to marry a Morton. The Sanders seem a little more relaxed about certain things (particularly dress code) than the Mortons. I never see Darthy in pants, but Abbi and Bekah seem to pop up in jeans on a semi-regular basis. Also, their general tone seems a bit less affected than the Mortons (I don't get the vibe that Abbi's desperately pining for a role in Gone With the Wind, and I'm pretty sure Addie is). I'm sure it's probably nothing but a cosmetic difference, but it may be interesting.

I still can't get over the fact that Kressy and Rachel are only in their early 20s. I just can't imagine having 3-5 kids at this point in my life. And they'll never know any other way to live their early 20s. I hope that maybe some of the younger girls can pull a Lise and hold off on marriage for a while, so maybe they can enjoy a bit of life. I don't think being an unmarried Sanders or Morton daughter would be as bad as being Sarah Maxwell, and IMO, it'd be a lot better than spending 19-40 pregnant and/or nursing.

Yeah, I know Rach and Kress were eager to take up Life on the Farm and Little House-lite, but honestly, it seems like that was more "in" for the fundie set five years ago. I wonder if Andrew and Sam will have a harder time finding fathers willing to send their daughters off to the past.

I do think a match between the Roberts and the Sanders kids is likely, particularly Willie and either Abbi or Bekah. If I had to pick a Sanders girl who would be Most Likely to go with a Morton, it would actually probably be Grace, with her skirts - but she also seems to have a bolder personality than most fundies find appropriate.

I'm going to make a bold prediction here: if Bekah doesn't get married off in the next two years she might get sent to Christian college. I think she'd enjoy it more anyway.

EDIT: Or maybe Abbi, with the college.

Okay, so here's a total we-peruse-these-blogs-too-much conspiracy theory: in the latest Roberts post of miscellaneous stuff, there's a picture with the caption "Our visit to the Sanders; enjoying conversation." It's a pic of one of the Roberts boys (maybe Willie?) seated on one couch, alone, talking solely to Ma and Pa Sanders. Knowing how these families work, I get suspicious now every time I see a male talking with another parental set; could he have been "sharing his vision"?

Archived