IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bethany Lane announced her pregnancy yesterday.

Seriously? Where? Not that it's a surprise, but are these fundies doing fertility drugs that every one of them is pregnant in the first month of marriage? Are they spending their every waking hour trying to make teh babies?

Bethany Lane announced her pregnancy yesterday.

Yeah, PM me your source if you're not comfortable revealing it publicly because I'm dying of curiosity.

If that's the case, then now we have a... a quorum? of Smith girls. Plus Lise. Will Darthy and Katie catch up before Rachel goes into labor? :shock:

She announced it yesterday on her facebook. Due in 9 months.......

So, she missed her period yesterday and has decided that means she is pregnant?

The singular focus of these poor fundie girls scares the shit out of me.

Anyone else wonder if that baby will be born early but miraculously, by god's blessing, a healthy 7 pounds? Even by fundie standards they moved quickly. Engaged in December. Married in January. Baby announced a month later.

eta riffles

Anyone else wonder if that baby will be born early but miraculously, by god's blessing, a healthy 7 pounds? Even by fundie standards they moved quickly. Engaged in December. Married in January. Baby announced a month later.

eta riffles

The way they looked in those pictures? 9 months to the day or sooner. Seriously.

eta riffles

Katie was married in April and had a baby in January, Kressant married in September and had a baby in June and Rachel married in September and had her baby in May(he was born premature).

This is true. Darth married, what, in July, and wasn't pregnant til November? Though she looked almost as into her groom as Bethany. I wonder if she felt pressure from her family on that one.

I wonder if fundie girls (and their parents) plan their wedding dates with regard to their menstruation cycle to make sure their wedding night is during the most fertile days of the month.

I wonder if fundie girls (and their parents) plan their wedding dates with regard to their menstruation cycle to make sure their wedding night is during the most fertile days of the month.

They'd have to, they don't want their period on their wedding night.

Right..

.. I can totally see myself discussing my menstruation with my daddy just to make sure that the next generation of blessings/arrows/soldiers will start as soon as possible.

Right..

.. I can totally see myself discussing my menstruation with my daddy just to make sure that the next generation of blessings/arrows/soldiers will start as soon as possible.

Oh don't be silly. That'd be totally weird and awkward! I'm sure Daddy Morton just consults the handy-dandy cycle tracking calendar in the bathroom.... that's how civilized folk do it, right? :roll:

Oh don't be silly. That'd be totally weird and awkward! I'm sure Daddy Morton just consults the handy-dandy cycle tracking calendar in the bathroom.... that's how civilized folk do it, right? :roll:

I imagine that's probably "one of the domains" Papa M has decided to bestow upon his wife. Thinking about what that conversation must be like, though, reminds me that I don't believe for a second that these kids are actually learning about sex for the first time just a few weeks before the wedding, no matter what Papa M says.

They are living on a farm.. they must see some of their animals having sex. And all those girls are used to do the diaper changes for their little brothers or nephews, so they'll probably figure out how it all works..

They are living on a farm.. they must see some of their animals having sex. And all those girls are used to do the diaper changes for their little brothers or nephews, so they'll probably figure out how it all works..

Right. Their alleged ignorance about sex is very artificial. Like the idea that Dorothy and Noah never said more than "Hello" in their families' years of friendship and then were ready to get engaged in a week.

More than farm animals, something like 90% of the kids born into this family in the last 15 years were born on the compound. At least some of the girls attended the births, and even for the boys, I imagine this raises all sorts of questions.

Right. Their alleged ignorance about sex is very artificial. Like the idea that Dorothy and Noah never said more than "Hello" in their families' years of friendship and then were ready to get engaged in a week.

It never made the impression to me that when this two families get together the boys and girls are realle separated from each other.. I mean yes they do different stuff, but they still hang out together..

More than farm animals, something like 90% of the kids born into this family in the last 15 years were born on the compound. At least some of the girls attended the births, and even for the boys, I imagine this raises all sorts of questions.

Exactly. Not even the SOTDRT can leave those kids that stupid.

Rachel Morton must be due any minute now..

I am surprised that none of the last blog posts said anything about her and how she feels.

I know, I'm dying of curiosity! On the other hand, they've barely mentioned her pregnancy at all this time, aside from the announcement of the sex of the baby. Rachel herself is pretty forthcoming on her blog, but she hasn't posted in ages.

They seem to be posting less about the grandbabies. I'm guessing for Addie, who wants to be married with kids herself, it's probably been hard lately. She's not that far away in age from Rachel, who already was married with two kids at her age.

Archived