IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Katy at Little White House (formerly 110%) is due in April with her first.

As for LiAS, isn't 39 a little young to be starting menopause?

My late grandmother (the one in the freezer who is still being punished) went through menopause at 28-32 years of age. She did come from a poorer than poor background but I don't know how much that would affect it as both daughters and all grand daughters have crappy uteruses too. Point is that menopause can happen to very young women too.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Kristina's friend Courtney pregnant? Her blog used to be Courtney's Contemplations, can't remember the new one.

Yes, she's pregnant and will remind you every week. I'm not kidding. "10 weeks down! 30 to go, Lord willing!!!" Yes Courtney... we remember. Oh and her fb page is sweet tea & buttermilk.

Kristina should be making an announcement any day now. I remember saying "I give her until Valentine's Day to get pregnant again".

So, I have been reading a lot of entries and looking at pics on her blog and other than having a million kids they seem fairly normal. They wear pretty tight jeans, she encourages her girls to be strong (guns, winning the nerf wars, ropes course), and her "courtship" story she was pretty much the initiator. ;-)

Is KimC LiAS?

I am so confused - y'all said LiAS's blog, but on the blog linked it says KimC and at the bottom says she is 6 weeks pregnant...

Adrenal fatigue: what do you know?

February 8, 2012 By kimc

I mentioned on Facebook last week that my midwife was testing me for anemia. What?? You don’t follow Life in a Shoe on Facebook? Why not?

Anyway, I was at my midwife’s office last week for a blood draw. This was my idea, not hers, because I am not currently seeing her for any other conditions including pregnancy. That’s mainly because I am not, to the best of my knowledge, pregnant.

:think:

How did you find out about Nadia? I think we heard through the grapevine Audry was,but I don't remember hearing about Nadia before. Of course I quit reading the sisters boring blog a while ago ...

If you scroll right down to the bottom she has a counter thing... accompanied by the header 'shhh you found a secret'.

OMG, seriously? For the love of god, why? Where the hell are they going to put it? I still haven't figured out if the youngest two have "beds"...they only have 8 shelves in the bedroom.

Just commented. Its so weird- "Have you found the secret yet?" with the "You've found a secret! Kim is six weeks pregnant!" button from thebump below it. Weird weird weird.

I also can not imagine announcing a pregnancy to the entire world at six weeks. Close family, especially if I needed support or was excited, but The Internet would have to wait until 12 weeks at least!

OMG, seriously? For the love of god, why? Where the hell are they going to put it? I still haven't figured out if the youngest two have "beds"...they only have 8 shelves in the bedroom.

I was trying to figure this out while reading her blog myself today.

Also, do her babies just crawl around on the unfinished floors? Wouldn't they have tons of splinters amongst all the other hazards I can find in their house. Yikes.

Also, do her babies just crawl around on the unfinished floors? Wouldn't they have tons of splinters amongst all the other hazards I can find in their house. Yikes.

Well, she's given birth to them on the dirty porch, so I guess they get used to it from day 1.

Natalie Klejwa at visionarywomanhood.com is due in early March with her 9th. She is 46, 2 years younger than me. I just can't imagine. She has lots of energy, I'll say that for her.

Does NieNie count? Fifth due next month, I believe.

Freakin' Stephanie Nielson. Seems like that mor(m)on holds a bloody balloon release every time she moves her bowels, complete with long ::but pretty:: :squeeeeeee:: ribbons attached, ready to wrap around any tree or living creature within 20 miles. Gahhhhh. Hate. It.

Well, she's given birth to them on the dirty porch, so I guess they get used to it from day 1.

That is a joke, isn't it????? :o :o

I might not have gone far enough back, but I didn't see ANYTHING about the inside of her house - do y'all have links or pics??

Shelves?? Like did they build bunkbeds into the walls or something?

Their floors are unfinished?? But, the one pic I saw of the kitchen looked pretty normal...

Show me!! :)

That is a joke, isn't it?????

More like a huge exaggeration.She has them in a proper birthing pool placed on her deck where chickens had been running around earlier but had been cleaned.

Freakin' Stephanie Nielson. Seems like that mor(m)on holds a bloody balloon release every time she moves her bowels, complete with long ::but pretty:: :squeeeeeee:: ribbons attached, ready to wrap around any tree or living creature within 20 miles. Gahhhhh. Hate. It.

:clap:

FloraPoste - My mom was 45 when she gave birth to my baby brother (he is 2 now) and she still says on a regular basis that if she got pregnant again that would be nice. But...different than all of the hyper fundies here she took fertility drugs with almost all of her kids. (there are 9 of us - 28, 24, 20, 17, 15, 13, 11, 9, 2 - and 8 miscarriages)

Archived