IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

I'm surprised there haven't been any Jeanines in the bunch (Mama M's name, and Darth's middle name). Maybe if Darth has a girl.

Or Jacqueline. Or any Pride and Prejudice characters.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or Jacqueline. Or any Pride and Prejudice characters.

Or any Emmas! God knows they were wrapped up in the BBC ver a few years back.

So now Katie has Anna Grace and Rachel has Ariana Grace? Wow are those name freakishly close.

And don't forget Adeline Grace. I think Grace is a beautiful name but hey, Mortons! There are other names in the world, too!

And don't forget Adeline Grace. I think Grace is a beautiful name but hey, Mortons! There are other names in the world, too!

I checked and Isa is another with the Grace middle name. Must be something in the family, or they really aren't very creative.

The Maxwells updated their blog today.. it is an entry about Susannah, the first daughter of Nathan and Melanie that died shortly after birth.

This pregnancy also seems to be difficult again and Melanie already had contractions. She is about 28 weeks now and I hope that everything goes well. Although I feel really sorry for every child that is born into this family, I can't imagine what a great loss they already suffered with their first child.

When is our favourite Yahsome vegan due again?

She's due to give birth around the beginning of July. (that's their story at least)

Also, Courtney (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) is having another boy.

Oh! In case it hasn't been added, Prentiss formerly-Kendall-now-Allen is also pregnant.

Where does she fall age wise in comparison to the S'mortons? I have this cheat sheet chart and I think I need to add them in now, except its done by age.

The Kendalls (taken from their Blogger profile). The older ones are spread out around the country and don't pop up on any fundie blogs I've seen but for completion's sake:

Tom, 34, married

Cherie, 32, married

Lise Marie, 29, married to Cleve

John-Everett, 27, married

Prentiss, 23, married to Chandler

Christiana, 21

Hunter, 18

Short answer: fundie. Not Maxwell, but right along the lines of Sanders, I'd say. He appears to go to a "real" church that nonetheless spouts the same ol' fundie rhetoric. He prayed to find a wife, did a courtship, and he's from another state so I'm not sure just how long he even knew Prentiss. Back in the Double Wedding thread, I believe, I posted a link to an audio recording from his church where the men impart words of wisdom onto him and you hear a little about how they met, but it was pretty boring so I don't remember.

I once played the harp, so I have a smidge of a soft spot for Prentiss and I dislike how the harp seems to be becoming a fundie instrument. Eff that.

Thanks, PBrooke. That probably means that Prentiss might have 10+ kiddos. Considering her age and how easy it was (this time) for her to get pregnant.

Thanks, PBrooke. That probably means that Prentiss might have 10+ kiddos. Considering her age and how easy it was (this time) for her to get pregnant.

I think Prentiss is 23. Or at least was at the time of the wedding.

Oh, also read on FB that Kressant is due w/in 1-2 weeks of both Lise and Prentiss! Apparently Lise is due in Sept (I'm guessing end of the month) and Prentiss in October. So Kressant is somewhere in the middle I guess?

And I think someone posted earlier on this thread that Bethany Lane (nee Smith) is also pregnant!? Of all the Morton/Smith girls that are preggo she bothers me the most because she's basically a child herself!!! It seriously ticks me off the way these girls use their fertility as a competition. And the guys must get into it too since it's probably like a badge of honor if they can knock up their wives w/in days of the wedding. Although part of me is baffled that the guys buy into this "race" as well because you KNOW that many of these fundie girls likely use their new pregnancy as a reason to avoid sleeping w/ their new hubbies. Has to be a bummer for the guys.

Oh, also read on FB that Kressant is due w/in 1-2 weeks of both Lise and Prentiss! Apparently Lise is due in Sept (I'm guessing end of the month) and Prentiss in October. So Kressant is somewhere in the middle I guess?

And I think someone posted earlier on this thread that Bethany Lane (nee Smith) is also pregnant!? Of all the Morton/Smith girls that are preggo she bothers me the most because she's basically a child herself!!! It seriously ticks me off the way these girls use their fertility as a competition. And the guys must get into it too since it's probably like a badge of honor if they can knock up their wives w/in days of the wedding. Although part of me is baffled that the guys buy into this "race" as well because you KNOW that many of these fundie girls likely use their new pregnancy as a reason to avoid sleeping w/ their new hubbies. Has to be a bummer for the guys.

Yep, Prentiss is 23, as per the list above.

Why does Bethany seem more a child than the others? She was 20 when the courtship trailer was filmed, which has to have been almost a year ago. Darth was 21 when she got married/pregnant, and Rachel was younger when she was first pregnant, 19 at the oldest. I mean, it's freaky no matter who it is, absolutely, but for this family it's par for the course.

It seems as if Crazy Janis might be done after this pregnancy, at least that's what her current post says.

lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.com/2012/03/hey-everyone.html

If Katie and Darthy join them, all S'Morton-Sanders ladies will have a baby this year..

If Katie and Darthy join them, all S'Morton-Sanders ladies will have a baby this year..

Maybe that's how they keep getting pregnant. "You're finally not pregnant! Hooray!" Two weeks later...

It seems as if Crazy Janis might be done after this pregnancy, at least that's what her current post says.

lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.com/2012/03/hey-everyone.html

Wow sounds like she's getting the hubby cut. Boy will god be mad.

If anybody wanted more 'public' confirmation about Bethany Lane - she has liked a doula service on her Facebook.

If anybody wanted more 'public' confirmation about Bethany Lane - she has liked a doula service on her Facebook.

Her pinterest has baby stuff as well.

Archived