IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Target baby registry mentions that the Baby Loomis is due 6/16/12. Rebecca sure looked almost ready back in March with the last post on their blog. Registry doesn't ask for much, but they do list both pink and blue items, mainly socks and headbands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the only public confirmation that Beth Lane is pregnant? At least we know they're not totally patriarchal, if she's going to try to convince him of something. Gross that that's actually an improvement.

bebrower.blogspot.com/2012/03/14-weeks.html#comment-8713074203585887047

the gladgirls have made mention that Heather (carter) had a boy. No other info :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the Botkin Conference 2012 thread it is mentioned that Audri also gave birth. No confirmation on any of their sites though..

If it has not already been noted, Lindsey Disharoon is expecting a boy in mid July.

Confirmed on Disharoon's FB that son Aiden Harris was born July 3.

Confirmed on Disharoon's FB that son Aiden Harris was born July 3.

Wow that's actually a nice name.

Poking around his facebook, I would never know he was a fundie. He goes out with the guys 3x/wk and with Lindsay the other 4 days (the last place he was at is a beer pub!). He frequents Atlanta Braves games with regularity (he was on a pace to go to about 30 games this year...wonder if the baby will slow that down). He has a "tricked out" (TM Smuggar Duggar) pickup truck.

What I don't see is a lot of work being done. Does he come from money?

I updated our list.

Iam really surprised that the Botkins didn't announce the birth of their (grand)daughters in a bigger way. Since they are all about multi-generational-faithfulness and having as much kiddos as possible.

Iam really surprised that the Botkins didn't announce the birth of their (grand)daughters in a bigger way. Since they are all about multi-generational-faithfulness and having as much kiddos as possible.

Well, I was wondering the same thing the other day. Perhaps it boils down to the fact that these are grandDAUGHTERS, not grandSONS. While the Botkin boys have been "working", making babies, and being headship-y, AS&E have been sitting around, writing books and worshiping daddy. The Botkin ladies are not being allowed to contribute to multi-generational visions and junk, while their brothers are. Combined with the required attitude of misogyny of these fundies, they probably see the birth of a daughter as no big deal or even a disappointment.

On a much simpler level, they could be keeping births quiet to avoid our criticism and discussion over here at FJ. Not gonna work!

Poking around his facebook, I would never know he was a fundie. He goes out with the guys 3x/wk and with Lindsay the other 4 days (the last place he was at is a beer pub!). He frequents Atlanta Braves games with regularity (he was on a pace to go to about 30 games this year...wonder if the baby will slow that down). He has a "tricked out" (TM Smuggar Duggar) pickup truck.

What I don't see is a lot of work being done. Does he come from money?

I believe that in addition to his VF activities, he also makes mention of property management/landscaping. I don't think he comes from money, though. I remember when the whole pedophile stink came to light, the address given for his parents at the time was just a normal, very middle-class neighborhood in rural Georgia.

I believe that in addition to his VF activities, he also makes mention of property management/landscaping. I don't think he comes from money, though. I remember when the whole pedophile stink came to light, the address given for his parents at the time was just a normal, very middle-class neighborhood in rural Georgia.

His FB page said that he works for FedEx but he usually only mentions the property/landscaping work.

Well, I was wondering the same thing the other day. Perhaps it boils down to the fact that these are grandDAUGHTERS, not grandSONS. While the Botkin boys have been "working", making babies, and being headship-y, AS&E have been sitting around, writing books and worshiping daddy. The Botkin ladies are not being allowed to contribute to multi-generational visions and junk, while their brothers are. Combined with the required attitude of misogyny of these fundies, they probably see the birth of a daughter as no big deal or even a disappointment.

On a much simpler level, they could be keeping births quiet to avoid our criticism and discussion over here at FJ. Not gonna work!

I have this crazy idea that Nadia and Audri have said "no way" to the multi-generational-faithfulness-public-pimping nonsense. We can but hope.

I have this crazy idea that Nadia and Audri have said "no way" to the multi-generational-faithfulness-public-pimping nonsense. We can but hope.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice? But Nadia and Audri probably aren't allowed to say "no way" to David/Ben/Geoff. How visible were Ben and David before they were married? I had no idea David even existed until his engagement.

Tiffany Hector, daughter of James and Stacy MacDonald is now expecting baby number two.

I just saw that, too! Looks like she has a 2 to 3 month bump in the picture. She's one of the few fundies (maybe fundie-lite at this point?) that probably does use natural family planning. I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped after only a handful of kids.

Heather Olsson, from lazydranch8.blogspot.com/ is expecting her 6th biological child. (She also has two children adopted from Africa.) This is the older fundie woman who was widowed and then re-married quickly to a younger man. She has a one year old daughter with him. This is the woman who charmingly refers to her adopted African daughter as "Brown Sugar." Heather isn't in the best of health (she has mentioned that she's going blind) and she has to be pushing 50 at this point. They don't dress fundie, but they sure as fuck enforce gross gender roles on their daughters. I feel terrible for her two older daughters still at home, especially her 16 year old daughter who apparently has to clean the house for the whole family.

This is not slam on older mothers, or disabled mothers. Just on Heather, who is awful.

It died while they were traveling last month

It died while they were traveling last month

Found that while looking to the FB wall of the above...talk about quick!

Regina AndGregory May God be with you, Heather. My mother had six miscarriages, seven living children. Greg and I are six weeks along with a little one.

Found that while looking to the FB wall of the above...talk about quick!

Regina AndGregory May God be with you, Heather. My mother had six miscarriages, seven living children. Greg and I are six weeks along with a little one.

God, isn't that guy in his late 40s?

His FB page said that he works for FedEx but he usually only mentions the property/landscaping work.

He must be doing pretty well as it certainly seems they go out to eat a lot and to Braves games. That can't be cheap. I too, would NEVER guess he was fundie based on his FB and Pinterest accounts. Lindsay appears to be following suit as well. It will be pretty interesting to see how a baby changes things. I find it pretty incredible that Brantley goes out to a brewery (Gordon Biersch) the DAY after his first child is born!? I would've MURDERED by husband if he had done that. I wouldn't have cared if I was in the hospital still or not. Of course these people live in a world where the hubbie can do whatever he wants and the wife just has to accept it or pray about it. Not criticize or "undermine" her man.

• 2 weeks later...

The Roberts have a pic up of Bethany Lane and her belly. She must be another that got pregnant on the honeymoon. Interesting to see her in pants and a lower cut top.

Has Lina had her baby yet? I noticed just now on Texas Birth Center fb page that somebody had a boy a few days ago but it doesn't say who. We know Lina is having a boy and I wonder if it was her.

Archived