IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like a huge exaggeration.She has them in a proper birthing pool placed on her deck where chickens had been running around earlier but had been cleaned.

Or, not exaggerated at all:

inashoe.com/2010/06/birth-story-parker-cromwell-part-2/

The baby came too fast for her husband to fully catch him, so she pushed him out and he ended up on the deck. The birthing pool was inside.

I might not have gone far enough back, but I didn't see ANYTHING about the inside of her house - do y'all have links or pics??

Shelves?? Like did they build bunkbeds into the walls or something?

Their floors are unfinished?? But, the one pic I saw of the kitchen looked pretty normal...

Here are the beds:

inashoe.com/2010/09/4-moms-open-house-linky-bedrooms-part-2/

They didn't bother to build any, they just bought shelves from costco and stacked them 4 high on either side of the room. You can also see the plywood floors in that entry. Some of Kim's fangirls do a similar thing, like building shelves in closets, etc. That thing that looks like a shelf above the top bunk is actually the top of the bedroom walls; they don't reach all the way to the ceiling.

DSC09076.jpg

Freakin' Stephanie Nielson. Seems like that mor(m)on holds a bloody balloon release every time she moves her bowels, complete with long ::but pretty:: :squeeeeeee:: ribbons attached, ready to wrap around any tree or living creature within 20 miles. Gahhhhh. Hate. It.

I think I love you :clap:

Or, not exaggerated at all:

inashoe.com/2010/06/birth-story-parker-cromwell-part-2/

The baby came too fast for her husband to fully catch him, so she pushed him out and he ended up on the deck. The birthing pool was inside.

Here are the beds:

inashoe.com/2010/09/4-moms-open-house-linky-bedrooms-part-2/

They didn't bother to build any, they just bought shelves from costco and stacked them 4 high on either side of the room. You can also see the plywood floors in that entry. Some of Kim's fangirls do a similar thing, like building shelves in closets, etc. That thing that looks like a shelf above the top bunk is actually the top of the bedroom walls; they don't reach all the way to the ceiling.

DSC09076.jpg

You know, I always somehow missed the plywood floors in Kim C's house. The shelf beds not being attached to the wall scares me :( Hopefully the older girls can get married and have homes of their own soon - gosh, isn't it sad when being married off is the best thing that can happen to some fundie girls?

Also re the ectopic pregnancy thing...it always frightens me when fundies (especially other women) are so relaxed about letting women die rather than terminate a pregnancy. Even if you believe life starts at conception, surely losing two lives is worse?

Freakin' Stephanie Nielson. Seems like that mor(m)on holds a bloody balloon release every time she moves her bowels, complete with long ::but pretty:: :squeeeeeee:: ribbons attached, ready to wrap around any tree or living creature within 20 miles. Gahhhhh. Hate. It.

+eleventy billion

Wow. haha, how do you all even have this information?

I know Meredith Serven, or knew, before she was married. Now she pretty much is fundie royalty, but I didn't realize the "outside" world had even a whiff of all these names or that dynamic.

Crazy crazy.

Andrea from "God is writing my love story" is pg with #2. due the end of June/beginning of July.

Damn she wasn't even married a few years ago! (I vaguely knew her blog around the last year or so that Amanda Jenkins (nee Dixon) was still living with her parents)

This makes me very sad. Babies are supposed to be good news. All I feel when I read this thread is dread and disgust. All those babies born to such tiny, ignorant, pathetic worlds. I read the thread quickly - is LL on the list? Isn't she due in, like, days or something? It seems she's been enjoying not being a mother to her other six kids for at least 8 or 9 months already.

Yes, it's definitely about time for Kristina to announce pregnancy #3. There are also many others I don't doubt are soon to come - Blair Tsantles, Monica Brown, Kelly Bradrick, Dorothy Sanders, Bethany Lane, Priscilla whatshername. It's all so predictable.

What I'm really interested in seeing is the courtships and weddings for the year. Some of these offspring are getting on in years and are already 20 years old and more. It's high time their daddy's pick their mates and get them married off and popping out babies.

Ok, this Ima shoe lady? WHATTTT

inashoe.com/2012/02/how-to-choose-new-gun-for-woman/#comments

She carries a GUN around the house? Her response to someone asking if it makes her nervous "we are using this opportunity to teach the little ones to respect guns. They see and know that I’m carrying, so they know better than to climb or jump on me without warning. Having it out in the open provides a much better reminder than when it’s concealed. Any impulse they may have to touch it without explicit permission is quickly addressed, because I’m RIGHT THERE."

and she made the holster HERSELF. Really? I'm all for DIY but I'm sorry, this is NOT the time.

This makes me very sad. Babies are supposed to be good news. All I feel when I read this thread is dread and disgust. All those babies born to such tiny, ignorant, pathetic worlds. I read the thread quickly - is LL on the list? Isn't she due in, like, days or something? It seems she's been enjoying not being a mother to her other six kids for at least 8 or 9 months already.

Yes, it's definitely about time for Kristina to announce pregnancy #3. There are also many others I don't doubt are soon to come - Blair Tsantles, Monica Brown, Kelly Bradrick, Dorothy Sanders, Bethany Lane, Priscilla whatshername. It's all so predictable.

What I'm really interested in seeing is the courtships and weddings for the year. Some of these offspring are getting on in years and are already 20 years old and more. It's high time their daddy's pick their mates and get them married off and popping out babies.

It is predictable and it is sad, but somehow I try to keep the hope that at least some of these kids will break free.

LL is due any day now..

New one-Amy Senacal from Daily Pleasures is pregnant due mid October with #13.If some of you old timers recall she is the one whose husband made one of their daughters eat soapy garbage filled water water as a joke and who thinks it's just soo romantic for her husband to spit ice every where.

I think the question is becoming what fundie women of the right age we have talked about is not pregnant,Other than Jaynee Lockwood and Michelle Duggar off course.

New one-Amy Senacal from Daily Pleasures is pregnant due mid October with #13.If some of you old timers recall she is the one whose husband made one of their daughters eat soapy garbage filled water water as a joke and who thinks it's just soo romantic for her husband to spit ice every where.

I think the question is becoming what fundie women of the right age we have talked about is not pregnant,Other than Jaynee Lockwood and Michelle Duggar off course.

Considering that Jaynee has no uterus, we can just take her off the "right age" list and maybe specify it's right age, right condition ;)

fundies who are the right age, right condition, married, and didn't have a baby in the past 6 months?

Ummmm...Gretchen? (used to be Glaser, I dont know her name now) You guys are so much better at keeping up and keeping them all straight :)

Archived