IGNORED

Bittners/By Grace Alone

haveapicniclife

I just want to make clear that I do not wish to get into PM conversations about this matter. If anyone posting here knows the Bittners and knows anything significant about the case, I suggest they take matters to the police.

Second the italicized part. No one has pm'd me though, but if they do I will not respond.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only information I have seen is "two young children ages 10 and 12". I have not seen anything indicating the gender of the children.(If you have, please provide the link).

As stated earlier in this thread, public information on any of this is extremely minimal.

Something is fishy about the entire saga.

Can't really find anything...read too many pages in the past days. So, I think I might have got that mixed up, somehow...

So -- okay, help me out here. How do you (RL246) know what the police found on the computer? If Priscilla was arrested by surprise, did you have contact with her after her arrest? How? Or did the woman confront Priscilla with the computer evidence months before she turned it over to the police? Was the woman trying to protect her own son by not reporting to the police earlier (the one who allegedly taped the incident/s) and how old is he? I don't know how you came by all this information but yeah, it still doesn't add up.

no, i didn't have contact with her afterwards. the woman talks to a mutual friend of me and cilla and thats how i kno about the computer and all that. i don't kno when the woman turned over the computer or if she was trying to protect her son. i'm pretty sure he's 17. but whatever. i was just trying to share what i know not trying to "stir up" stuff. i don't care if you all don't believe me or think things don't "add up." i care about cilla and hopefully the truth will come out. that's all i care about.

no, i didn't have contact with her afterwards. the woman talks to a mutual friend of me and cilla and thats how i kno about the computer and all that. i don't kno when the woman turned over the computer or if she was trying to protect her son. i'm pretty sure he's 17. but whatever. i was just trying to share what i know not trying to "stir up" stuff. i don't care if you all don't believe me or think things don't "add up." i care about cilla and hopefully the truth will come out. that's all i care about.

I believe you for some reason - I never believe anyone claiming they know s0-and-so..........

Sorry if this has been covered - I read fast - but is she still in jail? If she was arrested at Christmas, shouldn't she have gone before the judge by now and at least gotten a bail or sig. bond? Do we know if she is still in and why? I know what she has been accused of is horrendous but there was just a 19yo in Wisco that was arrested for almost the same thing and he was bounced like 2 days later. It seems weird that she is just sitting there.........

Didn't someone send a message to priscilla's sister yesterday asking where priscilla was? And then we get a visit from RL, who has info making Priscilla look not so great in general, her parents looking like sweet dupes, but the overall alleged crime not so bad? Put me in the fishy camp.

P is being held at the Onondaga County Justice Center under $50K bail or $25K cash bond. As of today, she does not appear to have a court date scheduled.

P is being held at the Onondaga County Justice Center under $50K bail or $25K cash bond. As of today, she does not appear to have a court date scheduled.

Why does she have the alias Priscilla Crawford?

Why does she have the alias Priscilla Crawford?

explains why I couldn't find her.........

explains why I couldn't find her.........

I found her record using Priscilla Bittner but it shows an alias of Priscilla Crawford. She has 5 counts against her. Why the hell hasn't someone put up bail? I just can't help but think she's being railroaded.{

I found her record using Priscilla Bittner but it shows an alias of Priscilla Crawford. She has 5 counts against her. Why the hell hasn't someone put up bail? I just can't help but think she's being railroaded.{

I found her - I was putting it in wrong.......

Yea- seems like something is up. The family is just letting her sit there? Why did her attorney not ask for a signature bond or is this case not allowing that? In my state she would have been out as soon as she went before a judge - which would have been that monday. Here, they would have offered a sig bond.

Something is up.......

Off to search.

OK, well, this is the thing. It's nothing personal against you, it's just logic, ok? A friend doesn't divulge the info that you divulged on a public forum, especially in a situation like this where you have revealed extremely sensitive information that even the parents do not know. So therefore: you are not a friend. If you are not a friend, you are either a neutral acquaintance, in which we question your sources, or you are an enemy, in which we question your motives. See? Nothing against you personally.

Just FYI, New York would require all $25000 in cash or 50k through a bail bondsman for her to be released. To get 50k from a bondsman, the family would pay a fee to the bondsman of $3260 plus a % of the bond amount, usually up 10%. The bondsman my also require proof of employment or other collateral.

Another thing to consider if her family is not paying for an attorney for her: As an 18 year old student, she would qualify for assigned counsel or public defender (not sure what Onondaga county has), students are not judged based on parents income, but the income criteria used to determine if someone is poor enough to be given a lawyer is left largely up to the judge. She and her family may have been advised not to post bail because it might be an indication to the judge that she is not indigent.

Finally, she might not have another court date for a while depending on what court has her case. Town courts often only meet once a week, and it is not uncommon to ask for an adjournment for several weeks to work out a plea offer or to transfer to a county court.

Are you one of her Priscilla's sisters?

I'm not certain if you are lying about knowing her or not but I am suspicious. Nothing against you personally, just that there is no way for us to verify your information.

From the perspective of a parent, if my child were arrested for pedophilia and child abuse and I knew there was evidence (such as photos) and I possibly had the opportunity to see such evidence, there is absolutely no way I would put up bail for my child. Nor would I pay for legal defense for said child.

Of course I also would never send my daughter to one of those camps either.

From the perspective of a parent, if my child were arrested for pedophilia and child abuse and I knew there was evidence (such as photos) and I possibly had the opportunity to see such evidence, there is absolutely no way I would put up bail for my child. Nor would I pay for legal defense for said child.

Of course I also would never send my daughter to one of those camps either.

I think there are so many red flags in this case. I'm still of the opinion she was set up.

If my 17 y.o. had been gang raped the police would have been notified and my daughter seen in the ER. I'd be working for justice, not covering up what happened.

If this was my 18 y.o. daughter I'd have to see the photos, the dates and places they were taken. If I truly felt then she was guilty I'd be advocating getting her into treatment. If I felt she was innocent I'd be hiring a good attorney. I would not participate in lies or cover-ups, nor would I expunge her from my family. This family is seeped in lies and presenting a false face to the public. An 18 y.o. who is guilty of these crimes didn't become an abuser all on her own. She was abused herself. And I'd damn well be finding out when and by who.

In my opinion, the family seems very accustomed to presenting a well-orchestrated public facade, as though they have been doing so for years and years. The children all appear to have very well-trained camera presences. That alone is a red flag for me and it makes me wonder what on earth has been going on in that family. No one is that perfect and putting such an amount of energy into presenting such a perfect image just smells all wrong to me.

I think there are so many red flags in this case. I'm still of the opinion she was set up.

If my 17 y.o. had been gang raped the police would have been notified and my daughter seen in the ER. I'd be working for justice, not covering up what happened.

If this was my 18 y.o. daughter I'd have to see the photos, the dates and places they were taken. If I truly felt then she was guilty I'd be advocating getting her into treatment. If I felt she was innocent I'd be hiring a good attorney. I would not participate in lies or cover-ups, nor would I expunge her from my family. This family is seeped in lies and presenting a false face to the public. An 18 y.o. who is guilty of these crimes didn't become an abuser all on her own. She was abused herself. And I'd damn well be finding out when and by who.

I agree with you. I don't know if she was set up, but there are definitely many, many red flags. I just meant if I truly felt my daughter (or any child of mine) were guilty I wouldn't be funding her defense. I don't think anyone is being all that truthful about this case.

Your sentence about working for justice really resonates. It certainly doesn't appear that anyone has been working for justice for this young woman instead the focus has been on getting her right with God. Why not both at the same time?

The sad reality is that even if she is found innocent where does she go after this? What kind of support system does she have? She'll be as lost as she ever was if not more so. To return to her family and that culture she'd be shunned and an outcast for the rest of her life. She'd just be trading one prison for another.

The entire story is just horrific all around.

In my opinion, the family seems very accustomed to presenting a well-orchestrated public facade, as though they have been doing so for years and years. The children all appear to have very well-trained camera presences. That alone is a red flag for me and it makes me wonder what on earth has been going on in that family. No one is that perfect and putting such an amount of energy into presenting such a perfect image just smells all wrong to me.

Isn't that a Gothardite teaching? Looking at ATI family blogs this is their (twisted) normal. They show the world a happy happy (fakey fakey) face no matter what. And it is tragic IMNSHO (and the bible DOES have a proverb about a time to laugh and a time to weep that these folks just ignore).

weird that i found this site. i know Priscilla! i met her at my college last spring.

corporal punishment? oh ya, i guess she said something like it was in the paper here parents were supposed to sign but like hidden somewhere and all the girls said they loved the place and were treated well. i guess i would believe people if the whole school said it was awesome and none of the girls ever mentioned being really punished. her parents really they thought it was a good place and really checked into it. i guess some things you can't really kno the truth about unless you've been there yourself. her parents sounded really nice when she told me about everything...

Once again, fishy fishy.

And I really want to know what "college" admits someone with these (SOTDRT) communication "skills".

I rarely comment on message board grammar/spelling/etc.; we all make typos and a message board is not formal communication, but this is ridiculous.

I believe you for some reason - I never believe anyone claiming they know s0-and-so..........

Sorry if this has been covered - I read fast - but is she still in jail? If she was arrested at Christmas, shouldn't she have gone before the judge by now and at least gotten a bail or sig. bond? Do we know if she is still in and why? I know what she has been accused of is horrendous but there was just a 19yo in Wisco that was arrested for almost the same thing and he was bounced like 2 days later. It seems weird that she is just sitting there.........

Ya, she's still in jail. i don't know why she's still sitting there.

OK, well, this is the thing. It's nothing personal against you, it's just logic, ok? A friend doesn't divulge the info that you divulged on a public forum, especially in a situation like this where you have revealed extremely sensitive information that even the parents do not know. So therefore: you are not a friend. If you are not a friend, you are either a neutral acquaintance, in which we question your sources, or you are an enemy, in which we question your motives. See? Nothing against you personally.

sheesh, i never claimed to be her bff i said i kno her. i thought you guys wanted answers and i was trying to help. i do care about her and i'm not her enemy. and what kind of evidence do you want? a signed statement?

Probably the family haven't posted bail.

That poor, poor girl. I am not condoning for a second what she did (or is alleged to have done) but really who in their right mind thinks that a sheltered girl, for whom virginity is the be all and end all, who then gets gang raped, is abandoned by her family at some hell hole school and is taught it was basically all her fault and abused even more, is going to turn out OK without some serious psychiatric help?

Her parents need to be held accountable for not getting her the help she needs.

Archived