IGNORED

Bittners/By Grace Alone

haveapicniclife

When I clicked on this thread, I remembered this thread, although I wasn't sure it was the same person at first. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4042&hilit=bittner I always wondered what happened in that situation. Now I guess I kind of know.

Nothing to add, really. Just that this sounds like a horrible situation. I hope she gets a good lawyer and a fair trial.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The story where Priscilla goes to New York to go to beauty school doesn't make sense to me. Beauty school, yes, but she can only go to this particular beauty school by staying as a guest at this particular lady's house? And the lady has a 17 year old son also living at the house?

That is completely against everything Gothardite/Vision Forum. There is no way you would have two single teens of the same age living in the same house.

• 2 months later...

its funny how known off you know what your talking about but would love to slander someones name and be all in someones business why don't ya'll worry about your self until you are a perfect person....wow how Godly you all must be I'm sure your all are so perfect you got time to follow someone elses family and their life lol how pathetic you all really are.......SMH

its funny how known off you know what your talking about but would love to slander someones name and be all in someones business why don't ya'll worry about your self until you are a perfect person....wow how Godly you all must be I'm sure your all are so perfect you got time to follow someone elses family and their life lol how pathetic you all really are.......SMH

I'm sorry but I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. Are you on a smart phone or drunk?

:laughing-rolling:

riffle

I think they riffled their pants and need to change them becuase there is poo all over the rug.

You are on a roll tonight Pugs. I cannot stop laughing. I wonder who Hocky 14 is they were already here and reading when this thread hit the top.

:?: I have no clue what you wrote.

Guest Anonymous

I will attempt to translate.

"It's funny how none of you know what you're talking about but would love to slander someone's name and be all in someone's business. Why don't y'all worry about yourselves until you are perfect people? Wow, how Godly you all must be. I'm sure you're all so perfect that you have time to follow someone else's family and their life. Lol. How pathetic you all really are. SMH."

I have a feeling that this person is not actually old enough to be participating here, based on that atrocious mess of a post and their username. In light of that, I'm going to be gentle.

hockey14, if people don't want their business discussed on the internet, they shouldn't post all about their business on the internet. Now please for the love of everything holy, learn to write in such a way that it doesn't make my eyeballs roll back in my head as they desperately try to escape the horror and devastation that you are currently visiting upon the English language. And if you aren't 18, you aren't allowed to post here, so run along.

New Beginnings began as the Rebekah Home for Girls in Corpus Christie, Texas

That place is a Lester Roloff house of horror, that woman knew exactly what she was sending her daughter to and she is full of shit saying she didn't.

why unearth this thread if you don'T like that people talk about this family? Particularly when the thread asking for news died on on its own so quickly...

You all think your better then everyone else, you think your so perfect and sitting on your throne of judgement....non of you are true Christians none of you know Priscilla or her family so again are your lives that boring? Are you that perfect to pass judgement on someone else? You all think your so damn smart and clever it's pathetic......the reason all of their families blogs are private now is to keep you from prying into their lives.........I guarantee you are all un happy with your little pathetic lives.....no I'm sure you all are happy being no one living a life of obscurity till one day you wake up and realize you haven't done anything in this world that really matters and for the record I guarantee known of you would say anything in person you just want to hide behind your computer screen.........if you knew anything you'd know Donna Dunn is lying to get back at Priscilla because she "did so much for Priscilla" and priscilla ran away to escape this woman who is off the reservation...Donna Dunn also sent her daughter Kelsey to new beginnings and where is her daughter, living off with some guy because she couldn't deal with her psychotic mother only to return from time to time and put the blame on Priscilla for taking "her place" at beauty school.....Donna Dunn is setting her up and using harmless pictures "of them dancing in their under where" that's why Priscilla hasn't had trial Donna is still getting "evidence" and "building her case" funny why has she continued to ask for more time and why can't she find the evidence she's had her laptop and cellphone since August of 2011.........???? Theirs more then one side to a story it's time to wise up and realize the media likes to twist things around after this is America

Guest Anonymous
You all think your better then everyone else, you think your so perfect and sitting on your throne of judgement....non of you are true Christians none of you know Priscilla or her family so again are your lives that boring? Are you that perfect to pass judgement on someone else? You all think your so damn smart and clever it's pathetic......the reason all of their families blogs are private now is to keep you from prying into their lives.........I guarantee you are all un happy with your little pathetic lives.....no I'm sure you all are happy being no one living a life of obscurity till one day you wake up and realize you haven't done anything in this world that really matters and for the record I guarantee known of you would say anything in person you just want to hide behind your computer screen.........if you knew anything you'd know Donna Dunn is lying to get back at Priscilla because she "did so much for Priscilla" and priscilla ran away to escape this woman who is off the reservation...Donna Dunn also sent her daughter Kelsey to new beginnings and where is her daughter, living off with some guy because she couldn't deal with her psychotic mother only to return from time to time and put the blame on Priscilla for taking "her place" at beauty school.....Donna Dunn is setting her up and using harmless pictures "of them dancing in their under where" that's why Priscilla hasn't had trial Donna is still getting "evidence" and "building her case" funny why has she continued to ask for more time and why can't she find the evidence she's had her laptop and cellphone since August of 2011.........???? Theirs more then one side to a story it's time to wise up and realize the media likes to twist things around after this is America

Good grief at the word salad. How old are you?

No one was talking about this until you brought it back up. Every time you post it slams this topic right back to the top of the forum. If you truly want people to stop talking about it, I suggest you stop posting. However, I don't think that is what you want, judging by this rant. You want to dish dirt and jab at people while condemning the posters here for doing the same thing. If people make their blogs private then no one here can comment on them, so there's that problem solved. If the blog isn't private, then people need to realize that they are putting information on the World Wide Web (the clue is in the name) and stop crying when their public blog receives attention from the public.

Spelling and grammar are not your strong points.

Why do you assume we are all against Priscilla? I, for one, am not. I am disappointed in how her family seems not to be supporting her. What kind of parent lets their young daughter sit in jail month after month? Many of us have said there's more to this story than what is being reported in the media. So get off your high horse.

perhaps too much communion wine?

With tomorrow being Easter, I'm guessing the stone was rolled away and something came crawling up from underneath the rock.

I saw this topic bumped up and I thought there had to be an update. So we got this instead? :doh:

I hope Priscilla and everyone involved in this story is getting the help they need.

I bet you saw the topic and did not even read the thread. No one accused Priscilla of anything. If anything, everyone is concerned that she is still in jail, and hopes to see this matter resolved, and hope she is getting psy help!

If you want to bring your point of view on what happened, well you're welcome! If you want to bring news, go ahead. for instance, tell us why she is still in jail? Why did her family not bail her out? How is she doing?

Many of the comments have expressed concern for Priscilla so I am not certain why the poster is upset. If Priscilla is innocent, many of us would love to be supportive of her.

I know nothing about Donna Dunn and this is the first time her name has come up. Can you calmly tell us what happened?

Donna Dunn is setting her up and using harmless pictures "of them dancing in their under where" that's why Priscilla hasn't had trial Donna is still getting "evidence" and "building her case" funny why has she continued to ask for more time and why can't she find the evidence she's had her laptop and cellphone since August of 2011.........????

Spelling and grammar are not your strong points.

Why do you assume we are all against Priscilla? I, for one, am not. I am disappointed in how her family seems not to be supporting her. What kind of parent lets their young daughter sit in jail month after month? Many of us have said there's more to this story than what is being reported in the media. So get off your high horse.

Exactly. It seems that this poster also has major difficulties with reading comprehension.

• 4 months later...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/ ... ildre.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is Guilty! Ok I know many of you have asked a lot of questions and wanting to know what REALLY happend and I can tell you the truth! The family that Priscilla was staying with was NOT FUNDIE nor ever has been. The only reason that they had Priscilla's cell phone and laptop was she had been on major stealing spree and that was the only form of punishment that they could do for someone that was 18. The people were getting tired of all the things that they were not informed of from her family on all the problems with theft she had, they were only told of VERY few things, found out lots more once they dropped Priscilla off. The lady advocated for Priscilla on MANY occassions. Priscilla thought that she could continue getting away with this crazy behavior so she told her that the next time she was caught stealing she would be calling the police not the store to advocate for her,as she had been given enough grace.

While doing community serice for trouble she got into before coming to stay with the family, she stole a cell phone from someone from the church as well as money form someone at the church and the family. That was the LAST STRAW ! Priscilla didn't like having accountablity and just being able to do whatever she wanted so she staged her own abduction. She stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the family and their friends. She was not angry and bitter as someone else has posted for her borrowing (Stealing) stuff yes UPSET! Who wouldnt' be? (Stole the ladies car and did damage and she found out that also Priscilla stole a Pastors car that she stayed with too) Knowing some of this stuff would have helped prevent some of the problems.

Well, once Priscilla went "missing" they were seriously conserned for her and had permission to look on the laptop and cell phone and try to look for clues to where she could be, it was then that they noticed the very disturbing photos . They IMMEDIATELY turned over the evidence to the police. They would NOT have kept her in jail nor would the family have turned over "innocent" pictures to try to get her in trouble. The family doesn't want problems for Priscilla ,but they would have liked JUSTICE in one was or another. Priscilla's family refuses to do the right thing to make restituion for the damage and theft she has done. Which is a lot of money and the family that she was staying with do not feel they should have to make the wrongs that she did.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/08/woman_admits_using_two_childre.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is Guilty! Ok I know many of you have asked a lot of questions and wanting to know what REALLY happend and I can tell you the truth! The family that Priscilla was staying with was NOT FUNDIE nor ever has been. The only reason that they had Priscilla's cell phone and laptop was she had been on major stealing spree and that was the only form of punishment that they could do for someone that was 18. The people were getting tired of all the things that they were not informed of from her family on all the problems with theft she had, they were only told of VERY few things, found out lots more once they dropped Priscilla off. The lady advocated for Priscilla on MANY occassions. Priscilla thought that she could continue getting away with this crazy behavior so she told her that the next time she was caught stealing she would be calling the police not the store to advocate for her,as she had been given enough grace.

While doing community serice for trouble she got into before coming to stay with the family, she stole a cell phone from someone from the church as well as money form someone at the church and the family. That was the LAST STRAW ! Priscilla didn't like having accountablity and just being able to do whatever she wanted so she staged her own abduction. She stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the family and their friends. She was not angry and bitter as someone else has posted for her borrowing (Stealing) stuff yes UPSET! Who wouldnt' be? (Stole the ladies car and did damage and she found out that also Priscilla stole a Pastors car that she stayed with too) Knowing some of this stuff would have helped prevent some of the problems.

Well, once Priscilla went "missing" they were seriously conserned for her and had permission to look on the laptop and cell phone and try to look for clues to where she could be, it was then that they noticed the very disturbing photos . They IMMEDIATELY turned over the evidence to the police. They would NOT have kept her in jail nor would the family have turned over "innocent" pictures to try to get her in trouble. The family doesn't want problems for Priscilla ,but they would have liked JUSTICE in one was or another. Priscilla's family refuses to do the right thing to make restituion for the damage and theft she has done. Which is a lot of money and the family that she was staying with do not feel they should have to make the wrongs that she did.

You know all this because.....?

Archived