IGNORED

Bittners/By Grace Alone

haveapicniclife

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good grief, RL, paragraphs are your friends.
sorry! i just really wanted to get everything i kno out there cuz i think that woman is being unjust.

Where did she meet her boyfriend? He is definitely not fundie nor even religious from what I can tell (yes, I've spent tooooo much time on the internet over this the past couple days!) and I'm curious as to how they even got together.

she got hospitalized in like spring of 2010, then went to that girl place for a month in winter 2010, came back home jan 2011, went to college spring 2011 and met him there in the spring in i think it was the middle of march.

Guest Anonymous

Er, yes, paragraphs are indeed our friends. ;)

Word soup issues aside, I am puzzled that a parent could sign a consent form for corporal punishment and believe that her child would get a 'retreat' experience. I am also puzzled that a video of teens dancing could be construed as evidence of sexual abuse.

I think there is still much that we do not know about this case.

Ooooookay...so she had a different boyfriend prior to hospitalization in mid-2010, when she had just turned 17? Where did she meet that one, did she tell you?

Do her parents know the story she told you yet? Because, as of the end of 2011, they did not, according to the articles -- her mom AND HER were still referring to a rape story.

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that things still don't add up for me with the story.

corporal punishment? oh ya, i guess she said something like it was in the paper here parents were supposed to sign but like hidden somewhere and all the girls said they loved the place and were treated well. i guess i would believe people if the whole school said it was awesome and none of the girls ever mentioned being really punished. her parents really they thought it was a good place and really checked into it. i guess some things you can't really kno the truth about unless you've been there yourself. her parents sounded really nice when she told me about everything she went through and believe me she talked nasty about plenty of people so she wouldn't have a problem saying her parents were jerks or anything if she thought they were!

i don't know how the dancing undies thing is used as evidence about sexual abuse but that lady majored in pre-law in college and i guess she knows a lot about how to work the system and get what she wants. i dont' kno what the other evidence is, but that's part of it.

One of the charges was first degree sexual abuse. That doesn't sound like dancing in your undies.

Yes, exactly. However...the physical evidence may not be there, it may be based on testimony from the 10 & 12 year olds.

Ooooookay...so she had a different boyfriend prior to hospitalization in mid-2010, when she had just turned 17? Where did she meet that one, did she tell you?

Do her parents know the story she told you yet? Because, as of the end of 2011, they did not, according to the articles -- her mom AND HER were still referring to a rape story.

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that things still don't add up for me with the story.

nope. thats just it- she didnt' have a boyfriend. she would sneak out and party with neighbor kids but her parents didn't know. i'm not gonna say that the rape didn't happen (cuz it could have) but i think she might have made it up so that she wouldn't look bad in front of the doctors or her parents.

and i've never talked to her parents but ya, her mom still believes her story that she was raped so i guess that's why her mom talked about it in the article.

Yes, exactly. However...the physical evidence may not be there, it may be based on testimony from the 10 & 12 year olds.

ya, like i said- i don't know everything about the charges, but i do kno that the lady is really mad and wants to get back at cilla for borrowing (stealing) stuff from her. her kids were pretty nasty too so i dont' kno if they're all making up a bunch of lies or what.

Also, in one interview, her mom said she did NOT check into the reform school, as they were Baptists, "her people" so she trusted them.

See, that's what burns me. God forbid I or anyone else I love would ever be in this situation, but the thought that her parents sent her off to strangers even while believing that she'd been brutally attacked...it's unconscionable. I don't understand it.

True.

Guest Anonymous
corporal punishment? oh ya, i guess she said something like it was in the paper here parents were supposed to sign but like hidden somewhere and all the girls said they loved the place and were treated well. i guess i would believe people if the whole school said it was awesome and none of the girls ever mentioned being really punished. her parents really they thought it was a good place and really checked into it. i guess some things you can't really kno the truth about unless you've been there yourself. her parents sounded really nice when she told me about everything she went through and believe me she talked nasty about plenty of people so she wouldn't have a problem saying her parents were jerks or anything if she thought they were!

i don't know how the dancing undies thing is used as evidence about sexual abuse but that lady majored in pre-law in college and i guess she knows a lot about how to work the system and get what she wants. i dont' kno what the other evidence is, but that's part of it.

I've never heard anything so ridiculous. The school contract specified that a child could be beaten 15 times in each 24 hour period. Hard to be more specific than that.

And a pre-law college course which equips someone to persuade the police to press sexual assault charges on the basis of a video of a teen dancing in undies...? :?

nope. thats just it- she didnt' have a boyfriend. she would sneak out and party with neighbor kids but her parents didn't know. i'm not gonna say that the rape didn't happen (cuz it could have) but i think she might have made it up so that she wouldn't look bad in front of the doctors or her parents.

and i've never talked to her parents but ya, her mom still believes her story that she was raped so i guess that's why her mom talked about it in the article.

Well, this is going to be kind of a crap way to find out.

And a pre-law college course which equips someone to persuade the police to press sexual assault charges on the basis of a video of a teen dancing in undies...? :?

Basic communication ability, like proper spelling and punctuation, probably look like mad skillz to someone with a SODRT education.

Guest Anonymous

You are not communicating particularly well, and do not seem to be able to back up much of what you say with evidence. Most of all, you seem to be doing more shit-stirring than trying to help Priscilla.

So, who exactly are you and why are you here?

So -- okay, help me out here. How do you (RL246) know what the police found on the computer? If Priscilla was arrested by surprise, did you have contact with her after her arrest? How? Or did the woman confront Priscilla with the computer evidence months before she turned it over to the police? Was the woman trying to protect her own son by not reporting to the police earlier (the one who allegedly taped the incident/s) and how old is he? I don't know how you came by all this information but yeah, it still doesn't add up.

Guest Anonymous

I just want to make clear that I do not wish to get into PM conversations about this matter. If anyone posting here knows the Bittners and knows anything significant about the case, I suggest they take matters to the police.

Archived