IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The goat maze is completely broken for me. I can't move the little pencil at all.

The JESUS Film crashed my browser YET AGAIN.

and I don't get any new things other than a fucking truck.

I had a bit of fun with 'advertising all the good things happening in makaziville' though!

The goat maze is completely broken for me. I can't move the little pencil at all.

I had a bit of fun with 'advertising all the good things happening in makaziville' though!

I can't move the pencil in Chrome but I can move it all over the place (and outside the lines) in IE. It's really annoying to keep switching browsers.

I can't move the pencil in Chrome but I can move it all over the place (and outside the lines) in IE. It's really annoying to keep switching browsers.

Doing it in IE now. Fuck I hate IE.

So apparently the man that I bought a piece of fruit had kids and when I fed him I fed his kids too.

Musta been something big like a watermelon or a cantaloupe of something.

That goat maze just about wrecked me, I am a grown woman but it took me a day and a half and about a dozen tries to get through it!

If you double click on each word on the left hand side of the game a blue box appears on the grid where you when type in that word.

I didn't understand what you meant at first but I just took another look at the crossword and it clicked. Now I feel like a bit of an idiot since the answers were in front of me the whole time. :oops: Oh well :) at least its done with now lol.

Thanks for your help.

Todays video is hilarious. I know it's supposed to be super serious, but really the epic music combined with the voiceover just kills me.

Also, I'm stuck on the Reaching Out code as well.

Ugh, does anyone remember the codes for Parable Play, A Big Help, and Create a Flag? I can't seem to access those emails, nor to guess the pass codes (and yes, I feel pretty dumb about that) :(

Ugh, does anyone remember the codes for Parable Play, A Big Help, and Create a Flag? I can't seem to access those emails, nor to guess the pass codes (and yes, I feel pretty dumb about that) :(

They are all here, the answers that is, if you plow through this whole thread. I think PP is PARABLE001, and the Flag one is TANZANIA???

They are all here, the answers that is, if you plow through this whole thread. I think PP is PARABLE001, and the Flag one is TANZANIA???

Thank you! I went back properly this time (first time I'd only skimmed the thread) and found them all :)

Todays video is hilarious. I know it's supposed to be super serious, but really the epic music combined with the voiceover just kills me.

Also, I'm stuck on the Reaching Out code as well.

SEEDCO

I created a second account called PPFlame, put a scowling man with a short haircut and board shorts as my avatar, and created a giant dirt penis peeing yellow flowers on the side of a building, with the rest of the road spelling I AM A MAN.

Whenever I have one of those free write challenge things, I alternate between I AM NOT GAY over and over, and lyrics from sexy songs and gay anthems (Roxanne, Madonna's songs, It's Raining Men, Let's Get It On, etc)

Awesome, crazyforkate!! Your avatar looks so angry! And I love how the giant penis has turned the whole building yellow :lol:

Funny, buzzard, I was going to say the same thing about the giraffe. It's subtly suggestive.

Ok friends, you are really going to have to work hard to earn points and coins today.

This one game, about counting how many sheep there are, is SO tricky!!

See, I thought I was doing ok (although pretty difficult since some of the sheep are standing right next to each other- how tricky is that?!?!!), but then, just as I'm about to think that 'nine' is the answer, I realize.... there is a super little white sheep practically camouflaged into the bright green grass! SOOOOOO crazy!!!

Anyway, look out guys, things are getting tough!

eta: i believe they have a new 'obama' figure you have to find the right color bicycle for today, annnddd.... they never emailed my parents this morning!! boo!! anyone have the code for 'helping others' (here's what it is not: HELP, HELPING, HELPINGOTHERS, GOAT, or, THANKYOU THANK YOU)

Playing this game is really messing with my head. One of the two classes I'm taking now is a graduate class in instructional design. The game makes me pound my head against the wall. I should have been taking detailed notes and sent them my thoughts as an instructional designer.

eta: i believe they have a new 'obama' figure you have to find the right color bicycle for today, annnddd.... they never emailed my parents this morning!! boo!! anyone have the code for 'helping others' (here's what it is not: HELP, HELPING, HELPINGOTHERS, GOAT, or, THANKYOU THANK YOU)

I have tried every word I can think of, it is also not, FRIEND, PARENTS, FARMER, WORK/WORKING.

Archived