IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

I still need help on "pass it on" and "lessons" as they refuse to email my parents or something, wouldn't matter as my parents don't tell me much since they died. Anyone remember the pass words?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, the messy streets one is pissing me off. I have typed in every version of "thank you for picking up" that I can and it always says incorrect. What am I missing. Apparently I can't do anything else till I finish this one.

I still need help on "pass it on" and "lessons" as they refuse to email my parents or something, wouldn't matter as my parents don't tell me much since they died. Anyone remember the pass words?

I've managed to guess on most of them so far - the code is pretty obvious and all caps. GL

Ok, the messy streets one is pissing me off. I have typed in every version of "thank you for picking up" that I can and it always says incorrect. What am I missing. Apparently I can't do anything else till I finish this one.

I dont remember that one, but you do have to post some answers in all caps.

You are going to have to either wade through this whole thread, because the answers are here, or keep trying words, they have to be in all CAPS!

I am ashamed to say that one took me the better part of 10 tries to get it right! I finally wrote it out on paper and then took out all the wrong letters and got it right, can't find the paper now, wish I could be more help on this one Twin2!

I am ashamed to say that one took me the better part of 10 tries to get it right! I finally wrote it out on paper and then took out all the wrong letters and got it right, can't find the paper now, wish I could be more help on this one Twin2!

Turns out it was a combination of putting it in in caps and making thank you two words instead of one..........

Turns out it was a combination of putting it in in caps and making thank you two words instead of one..........

Yah, I am so proud of you, here is your reward, you get points and coins!!

So today we get to watch the Jesus film AND go on an adventure to a "church" service. Oddly, the church has an all wood interior and seems to be built with a real pulpit and lecturn. I'm sure thats EXACTLY how they look in the area of tanzania where children have aids and white people have to come boil water!

Interestingly, they spend a good portion "dancing" - which looks like aerobics. I wonder why the duggars are promoting this ungodly practice!?

So today we get to watch the Jesus film AND go on an adventure to a "church" service. Oddly, the church has an all wood interior and seems to be built with a real pulpit and lecturn. I'm sure thats EXACTLY how they look in the area of tanzania where children have aids and white people have to come boil water!

Interestingly, they spend a good portion "dancing" - which looks like aerobics. I wonder why the duggars are promoting this ungodly practice!?

Ugh, today. First of all, they REALLY need to fix those Jesus movies, they crash by browser every time I try to play them. For my advertisement of Makaziville I am pretty sure the words "run away" and "teh crayzee" were used. And all their cartoon people walk so slowly. This is the worst game ever. Apparently, others disagree because Mercy is still playing.

This is my first post here but I have been lurking for a month or two. Anyway I was wondering if anyone here has done the sunny side up crossword? Because I don't know the answer to any of them.

Thanks

It is GIVING and MAKE PEACE. :roll:

Ugh, today. First of all, they REALLY need to fix those Jesus movies, they crash by browser every time I try to play them. For my advertisement of Makaziville I am pretty sure the words "run away" and "teh crayzee" were used. And all their cartoon people walk so slowly. This is the worst game ever. Apparently, others disagree because Mercy is still playing.

How do you know Mercy is still playing? Did you friend her?

Also, to be fair, we're still playing too...

This is my first post here but I have been lurking for a month or two. Anyway I was wondering if anyone here has done the sunny side up crossword? Because I don't know the answer to any of them.

Thanks

I'm sure we've done it. Which one is that? The names often have no relation to the content!

As for my "ad to neighboring villages..."

"STAY AWAY WE HAVE TEH AIDZ!"

Edited to point out that this was the 666th post in this thread! KICK ASS!

How do you know Mercy is still playing? Did you friend her?

Also, to be fair, we're still playing too...

Yes, I friended Mercy. Is that weird?

Too true that we are still playing. I should say worst game for everything BUT the snark factor. Best game for snark EVER!

I might think it weird if you actually 'friended' a child, but since in Makaziville all 'friending' means is that you can see their score (and they will never even know you see their score nor can they see your defrauding avatar and score), then I don't think it's weird at all.

I only wish RuPaul kept playing. Also I want to know who it was, bc no FJers took credit for it, but it really was the best avatar ever.

Thanks

If you double click on each word on the left hand side of the game a blue box appears on the grid where you when type in that word.

Yes, I friended Mercy. Is that weird?

Too true that we are still playing. I should say worst game for everything BUT the snark factor. Best game for snark EVER!

No, not that weird. I was just surprised. I didn't know any FJers had done so.

I still think they are dancing to this:

S56wmrRSTyk

Yakobo keeps saying they are singing, as well, and that it might get louder than we are used to hearing in our own churches, but there's no sound other than his voice!

And, when Yakobo laughed, I flashed back to these ads:

AXmc7DG4uu8

edited because first video had no sound!

So they asked me about a time I helped a stranger (the one where the piece of fruit was a good meal)

I typed in the lyrics to the Dolly Parton song Me and Little Andy

How are the duggars making money from this? Is anyone paying to play?

My guess (and it's just my personal guess) is that the Duggars were paid by OneVerse to promote/endorse/claim to create Makaziville.

In turn, OneVerse will most likely gain more and more monthly 'donors' to fund their translation ministries etc with the more users they get (minus the FJers, who most likely will never ask mommy and daddy to please donate to Bible translation).

My guess (and it's just my personal guess) is that the Duggars were paid by OneVerse to promote/endorse/claim to create Makaziville.

In turn, OneVerse will most likely gain more and more monthly 'donors' to fund their translation ministries etc with the more users they get (minus the FJers, who most likely will never ask mommy and daddy to please donate to Bible translation).

My assumption based on absolutely no facts is that they bill for their "time" promoting it and the brand use of their name... then take a deduction based on it.

Archived