IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

I misread 'MAKIFLAG' as 'PAKIFLAG' and didn't think anything of it cus this game is so racist!

My answer to the prayer challenge:

I think God has helped me to see how the Duggars are child abusers, forcing their older daughters to remain at home to take care of the younger ones and deliberately under-educating their children to give them fewer options outside of their family's choices for them. Their partnership with MakaziVille and Rick Santorum has further shown me that they are racist and condescending towards those who do not agree with them. I hope that their show is soon cancelled so that with or without "God"'s help the children can escape and lead their own independent lives. They are all worth so much more than what their current life, and the abusive cultish practices they are subject to, can give them.

FREE JINGER.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I misread 'MAKIFLAG' as 'PAKIFLAG' and didn't think anything of it cus this game is so racist!

My answer to the prayer challenge:

I'm very conflicted because I dont want them to say that they have extra active users from us... but at the same time someone has to be reading these things or they wouldnt ask for them, right? So we're slightly productive... still playing for now but the stupid really burns.

Ha, they asked how God has spoken to me. I told them he told me to get with a hooker. Not really, but still. If anyone on their read it, methinks they would have had a little fundie heart attack! I'm Amelie on there.

One day, The Hive Vagina came to Tanzania to help build a village. They wanted to name the village Jingerville Abortion Clinic but Yakobo said, “No, it’ll be MakaziVille.â€

MakaziVille started out small, but The Hive Vagina saw great promise. “One day,†said The Hive Vagina “I hope MakaziVille will be a great city. Maybe even as large as a Dildo.

Soon, the village was bustling as people grew Spotted Dick, sold The Morning After Pill and learned about hard things like Not Having Babies.

They also had the Bible translated into their language. That changed everything. Soon, they saw all the good things God had for them. It made them shout, “NIKEâ€.

:lol:

HA!

Today's task was to fill in the blank in this proverb: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction. The blank was: FOOLS. So, today we were taught how fretting over something that's just been introduced to us equals wisdom, and hos others that won't fear this nu thing should be called names.

Makiville, you are screwed.

holy crap. I just created a character just to check it out, and... whoa. The intro... that was painful. And seriously, what's up with those horrible accents?

I have not played in about a week. We evacuated due to flooding and my internet was down due to flooding. My house stayed nice and dry. Internet and phone are still having issues due to the big utility box being under 4 feet of water. I dont know if I want to get back into playing. The game sucks.

In this game, they show kids how ungodly, uneducated, untidy people are according to their lights.

Tanzania is gorgeous. I'm dreaming about going to Africa, and it shall be either Kenya, or SA, or Tanzania but Tanzania is by far my favourite. I'd like to see Zanzibar Island. These kid's won't even know how MAGICAL Zanzibar Island is. It is breathtaking. It was a hub for sea commerce in the indian ocean for 3 continents for hundreds of years. So much culture.

But no! Duggarlings need to know that Kazi people have a horrible accent, can't cook and clean, and they have weird objects in the church or in the hospital because they are so dumb that they don't know better than to let chickens in the church. Is this how you educate your children? Is this being a missionary?

But no! Duggarlings need to know that Kazi people have a horrible accent, can't cook and clean, and they have weird objects in the church or in the hospital because they are so dumb that they don't know better than to let chickens in the church. Is this how you educate your children? Is this being a missionary?

Yes and yes. If it doesn't fit in a simple, easy-to-define box, it doesn't get covered at the SOTDRT. And their missionary work is all about talking down to the locals while bribing them with free (often useless) goodies. It's why I don't give them too much credit for their "mission work". Yes, it's good to want to help people who are less fortunate. It's even good to see the Duggars mix with people of different races, beliefs, etc. But they are never meeting those people as equals; they see them more like children who need instruction.

Figure out how long it took you to get to level five, then multiply by two. You have your answer since theres ten levels.

In this game, they show kids how ungodly, uneducated, untidy people are according to their lights.

Tanzania is gorgeous. I'm dreaming about going to Africa, and it shall be either Kenya, or SA, or Tanzania but Tanzania is by far my favourite. I'd like to see Zanzibar Island. These kid's won't even know how MAGICAL Zanzibar Island is. It is breathtaking. It was a hub for sea commerce in the indian ocean for 3 continents for hundreds of years. So much culture.

I've been to SA, lived there. It's a gorgeous country. I'm American and have no qualms about bringing my daughter there, should the right opportunity come along. I often wonder what the Duggars would do if they went, especially Jim Bob and Michelle. I think going to SA would be a good thing for the Duggar kids, especially the older ones, if anything, to get away from Jim Bob's control.

I haven't played M-ville, mainly because I think I'll be annoyed to shit about how they stereotype Africans.

Does anyone know how many coins I need or what level I need to get to before I can unlock the road I need to write an obscene message on the village lawn. I don't know how much more of this game I can take!

BTW, I'm Dimbulb.

Does anyone know how many coins I need or what level I need to get to before I can unlock the road I need to write an obscene message on the village lawn. I don't know how much more of this game I can take!

BTW, I'm Dimbulb.

You don't need any. The dirt paths are free.

Figure out how long it took you to get to level five, then multiply by two. You have your answer since theres ten levels.

OMG so I can win Africa!??!!

Today's question asked what I learned about how people on the other side of the world live based on my time in Makaziville. I told them that the other side of the world is not a monolithic group. On the plus side, I got to play the maze game where you don't actually have to keep your path in the lines, it was pretty great.

Today's question asked what I learned about how people on the other side of the world live based on my time in Makaziville. I told them that the other side of the world is not a monolithic group. On the plus side, I got to play the maze game where you don't actually have to keep your path in the lines, it was pretty great.

Yeah, Frobama was very "proud" of me when I just drew a straight line to the bus.

BTW, I'm Dimbulb.

wow, you are my first guy friend in the game!

Two Comments I Cannot Keep to Myself Regarding Today's Game:

1. You give a poor man a piece of fruit. Congratulations! Yakobo is proud of you! You have provided this man with "a good dinner". WTF? If I was starving and someone threw me a banana, I would not consider that "a good dinner". I don't think a rich person would either.

Hey Yakobo, Make sure people are supplementing that piece of fruit with a side of Tatertot Casserole before you congratulate them on providing "a good dinner".

2. The eternity-lengthed clip of yakobo and I (unchaperoned) driving to get medicine from some doctor somewhere: As the hospital scene fades out of view and Yakobo and the Doctor walking towards the door starts to come into focus, please notice how fast and long they walk to get to the door. It is hilarious.

Two Comments I Cannot Keep to Myself Regarding Today's Game:

1. You give a poor man a piece of fruit. Congratulations! Yakobo is proud of you! You have provided this man with "a good dinner". WTF? If I was starving and someone threw me a banana, I would not consider that "a good dinner". I don't think a rich person would either.

Hey Yakobo, Make sure people are supplementing that piece of fruit with a side of Tatertot Casserole before you congratulate them on providing "a good dinner".

2. The eternity-lengthed clip of yakobo and I (unchaperoned) driving to get medicine from some doctor somewhere: As the hospital scene fades out of view and Yakobo and the Doctor walking towards the door starts to come into focus, please notice how fast and long they walk to get to the door. It is hilarious.

It is hilarious. It took bloody forever. Also, the way people walk in the clips is hilarious, and should be submitted to the Ministry of Silly Walks for approval.

As the hospital scene fades out of view and Yakobo and the Doctor walking towards the door starts to come into focus, please notice how fast and long they walk to get to the door. It is hilarious.

It's like one of those "can't get where I want to go, but I don't know why" nightmares!

And the "connect the dots" game, to find out what the gift from Yakobo is -- eeek! Just going around a bunch of dots lined up in order, and it's . . . it's . . . a watermelon?! :shock:

Not too stereotyped or anything . . . :roll:

In my mind I pretend my character is a real fundie/homeschooled/sheltered girl about 6 years old playing this game, it is going to be so much fun to ask my fundie Mother what AIDS/HIV is and how one gets it!!

In my mind I pretend my character is a real fundie/homeschooled/sheltered girl about 6 years old playing this game, it is going to be so much fun to ask my fundie Mother what AIDS/HIV is and how one gets it!!

I was thinking the same thing!

Archived