IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not A Fundie - wow, that's pretty looking. I never could be bothered with the 'ville itself, mine just spells out "FUCK THIS SHIT" in the basic, free road.

:lol:

I took great satisfaction in selling the outdoor "church" they gave us at the beginning, and never building another one. :D

But I have upgraded the clinic and schools as soon as possible.

Jesus keeps crashing my browser! Is it me or does it look like something filmed in 1970? And jesus didnt look too bad when they crucified him...

There are some huge rats in the church and hospital.

Oh, and "What color is the woman's earrings?"

SOTDRT strikes again (or is that "strike again?").

Why do we keep getting activities with Euro to US dollar conversions?

And why do they call it a US Euro? No such creature.

I've been giving some thought to the recent speed up to the end of the game. When you google "makaziville" this thread is number 4. I'm thinking they want us out so the thread will die and we can go back to the depths of googledom.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

And why do they call it a US Euro? No such creature.

I've been giving some thought to the recent speed up to the end of the game. When you google "makaziville" this thread is number 4. I'm thinking they want us out so the thread will die and we can go back to the depths of googledom.

I thought they were trying to get us done and out of there, as well. The idea that it might be to get us lower on Google didn't occur to me, though. I was thinking more along the lines of their wanting to redesign the game in some way, to keep us out.

This crap where they keep asking people to re-design the game is so obnoxious.

Ask once, and then be done with it!

They want game suggestions? Really, they should just come read this thread. One (of the many) thing(s) that bothers me is how none of the games seem to be for one age category. You get games where you have to colour a dumb picture and then other games where you need to convert foreign currencies. Anyway, I stopped reading everything and just write Free _____ where ever I can. Jeremiah is up next. When I get through all the Duggars I am going to do Yakobo and then maybe the Bates kids. Hopefully the game will end before I get through all of them.

They asked for a poem, and I couldn't resist writing a limerick.

I kept it clean, though:

Makaziville, it is a game,

That is undeniably lame,

It's not such a treat,

To repeat and repeat,

Some junk that is always the same.

Its purpose I just can't condone

It saddens me, just makes me moan,

Indoctrinate kids

With sad, crashing vids?

Why not just leave them alone?

Respect for Makazis? There's none.

They only exist for your "fun."

Use their illness and fear,

And deep needs, my dear,

'Til they say "Your god is the one."

They asked for a poem, and I couldn't resist writing a limerick.

I kept it clean, though:

Makaziville, it is a game,

That is undeniably lame,

It's not such a treat,

To repeat and repeat,

Some junk that is always the same.

Its purpose I just can't condone

It saddens me, just makes me moan,

Indoctrinate kids

With sad, crashing vids?

Why not just leave them alone?

Respect for Makazis? There's none.

They only exist for your "fun."

Use their illness and fear,

And deep needs, my dear,

'Til they say "Your god is the one."

I'm proud of you. You win points, coins and the internets.

Not A Fundie - wow, that's pretty looking. I never could be bothered with the 'ville itself, mine just spells out "FUCK THIS SHIT" in the basic, free road.

Throughout the game I became convinced no one ever collects the responses to devotionals or "writing" challenges, but there were like TEN challenges for "tips to make the game better", or "what would you like to see in the game" around level 10. Huh. I do wonder if some poor schmuck will eventually have to sort through the thing. I should keep checking back whether I get banned in a few days (weeks, months) - I kinda gave up on trying to even be witty about it, my last twenty or more responses are either a space or strings of profanities...

Thanks. I'm sure they don't check those. I've been cussing them out since day one! :lol:

They have medicine to cure aids now? SOTDRT strikes again...

And why is the hospital doctor AUSTRALIAN?

I just got given a watermelon by a black man... not sure if v racist or v stupid....

Yakobo has no new challenges for me today.

Ah, well -- I'm watching The Nun's Story on TCM, so I guess that will be tonight's dose of colonialism mixed with religion in Africa.

All kidding aside, it's a very good film, and touches on a lot of the issues we talk about here.

I made it to level 11 and ran out of challenges. I never unlocked all of the objects though, including stuff from the early levels. Anyone else have that problem too?

I made it to level 11 and ran out of challenges. I never unlocked all of the objects though, including stuff from the early levels. Anyone else have that problem too?

yeppers. Everyone. The game design is fucked in so many ways, I'm not even surprised by this particular one.

Yep. There were several more devotions, but no challenges.

And, every time I post on this thread, I forget to mention -- what's with calling things as diverse as crops, vehicles, structures, bodies of water, and an airport "decorations?"

Some of that should have been in buildings or farming, and the whole category could have been called "miscellaneous."

And, does anyone see more than the first eight games in the "arcade?" It looks to me like one should be able to scroll down, but it doesn't allow that.

So badly-designed.

You have to use the scrolly button on your mouse iirc

Ah - I have a laptop with a touchpad, and never use the scrolling function on it, so didn't even think of that.

Thanks!

Yep. There were several more devotions, but no challenges.

And, every time I post on this thread, I forget to mention -- what's with calling things as diverse as crops, vehicles, structures, bodies of water, and an airport "decorations?"

Some of that should have been in buildings or farming, and the whole category could have been called "miscellaneous."

Ha, that word is way too hard to spell for an SOTDRT grad.

I stopped playing a while ago because of boredom and because the game kept crashing my computer, but no, I could never scroll down the arcade either!

• 1 month later...

Archived