IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

I would love to see the face of the poor schmuck who reads mine. Oh god.

"God gave me a boyfriend who is wonderful in bed and is rather well endowed."

I'm going to get banned. I mean, uh, 'my child' is going to get banned.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to see the face of the poor schmuck who reads mine. Oh god.

"God gave me a boyfriend who is wonderful in bed and is rather well endowed."

I'm going to get banned. I mean, uh, 'my child' is going to get banned.

You are sent to the prayer closet. No, you cannot bring your boyfriend for seven minutes. ;)

I am going to poke my ears out with a sharp stick.

I think Makaziville is broken, because I have been playing for nearly 2 hours and it is still going. I mean, I do the jigsaw puzzles on "hard" because I like puzzles, but everything else I just do to finish. Right now, Yakobo is yammering to someone from the government about the great things we have done.

Oh! Now I am going to watch another section of the Jesus Film, which claims that on average 10% of people who watch the film for the first time decide to become a Christian. Sometimes up to 40%. In the last segment, Jesus was crucified, so it must be almost done, right?? Right??

I reached level 10. Go me.

I am going to poke my ears out with a sharp stick.

I think Makaziville is broken, because I have been playing for nearly 2 hours and it is still going. I mean, I do the jigsaw puzzles on "hard" because I like puzzles, but everything else I just do to finish. Right now, Yakobo is yammering to someone from the government about the great things we have done.

Oh! Now I am going to watch another section of the Jesus Film, which claims that on average 10% of people who watch the film for the first time decide to become a Christian. Sometimes up to 40%. In the last segment, Jesus was crucified, so it must be almost done, right?? Right??

I reached level 10. Go me.

It does seem to be broken, you're right. It was working fine this morning, but when I saw your post I logged in and now it just keeps giving me games. I just hit level 9.

Deep thoughts - inspired by Buzzard an a lot of reisling

HOLY SHIT GOD HATES MAKAZIS!

They dont have chocolate covered cherries or sticker books! NO FUCKING WAY! Jesus must really hate them!

Yokobos Ass looked pretty good until I completed the jigsaw and then it looked kinda flat

There are less piglets than duggars (intentional?)

"It is more blessed to give than it is to recieve"

Day of purity fail...

Yokobo is proud of me because "the greatest gift ever gave that i couldnt purchse" was head

And then it crashed and I was sad.

I didn't know a flute was an animal!

I've known some flautists that were pretty wild, but not the instrument itself.

Does anybody else think Yakabo is REALLY creepy in some of these videos? I'm on the garden one and he's just seriously creeping me out

Um YES! especially in the garden one..

Dear Yakabo,

If your head can do a 180 go see a doctor...oh wait...

Exorcism de ja vu anyone?

ETA: riffle*

I just had the market scene with Yakobo selling fish, and I noticed when he's talking at the end his eyes are going in two different directions, one looking up and the other looking down. I missed the rest of his speech because I was laughing too hard.

It does seem to be broken, you're right. It was working fine this morning, but when I saw your post I logged in and now it just keeps giving me games. I just hit level 9.

Either whatever is programmed in to make it wait a day is off, or somebody just wants to get us done and out of there! :lol:

And why is a currency-exchange game called "Sunny Installation?" Sounds like a great name for a stripper.

In the spot the differences game I did today one of the people had green hair. I think they were a university student....

In the spot the differences game I did today one of the people had green hair. I think they were a university student....

Nah -- it wasn't a mohawk.

And I think we also found the person who lost that disembodied eye in an earlier game. There was a nose-less person, too.

Creepy.

I'm level 10. I guess that means I'm a co winner of Africa? Weirdly enough though, some of my stuff is still locked, and it's still giving me more games to play...

I'm level 10. I guess that means I'm a co winner of Africa? Weirdly enough though, some of my stuff is still locked, and it's still giving me more games to play...

There is a level 11. Or, as Nigel Tufnel would say:

F7IZZXQ89Oc

Omg will this game never end? Maybe level 11 is an accident. You never should have good that far.

I made level 11 and am stuck there trying to figure out "one verse". Gah. :evil:

Once you get to level 8 or nine, they just keep giving challenges until you are at the last level. I never did earn that airplane I wanted :cry:[attachment=1]

Not A Fundie - wow, that's pretty looking. I never could be bothered with the 'ville itself, mine just spells out "FUCK THIS SHIT" in the basic, free road.

Throughout the game I became convinced no one ever collects the responses to devotionals or "writing" challenges, but there were like TEN challenges for "tips to make the game better", or "what would you like to see in the game" around level 10. Huh. I do wonder if some poor schmuck will eventually have to sort through the thing. I should keep checking back whether I get banned in a few days (weeks, months) - I kinda gave up on trying to even be witty about it, my last twenty or more responses are either a space or strings of profanities...

Not A Fundie - wow, that's pretty looking. I never could be bothered with the 'ville itself, mine just spells out "FUCK THIS SHIT" in the basic, free road.

Throughout the game I became convinced no one ever collects the responses to devotionals or "writing" challenges, but there were like TEN challenges for "tips to make the game better", or "what would you like to see in the game" around level 10. Huh. I do wonder if some poor schmuck will eventually have to sort through the thing. I should keep checking back whether I get banned in a few days (weeks, months) - I kinda gave up on trying to even be witty about it, my last twenty or more responses are either a space or strings of profanities...

You too? :whistle:

Off to catch up on a week's worth of mesmerizing coloring book pages, word searches and crappy frogger.

Archived