IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

;) I also figured out that you need to close out the pop up if you get an incorrect code as it will not accept the right one.

Now I'm off to Barnes and Noble to get the books I ordered. I will enjoy my time out at a book store as I know the only way the Duggars get to enjoy the place is if they are signing books and that really makes me sad that those kids will never get to know the pleasure of reading for fun.

That's weird. It lets me try as many times as I want in the one pop up.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone have the code for listen closely?

Also what the hell was up with the stupid tounge twisters?

TESTIMONY.

And the tongue-twister thing was bizarre, for the format. I wonder if a secret email was sent to parents, instructing them to listen and make sure children told the truth! :lol:

Makaziville and FJ are influencing my life again.

Today I heard two men talking, and thought "what a lovely accent . . . I know it from somewhere . . . " And then I realized they sounded rather like Yakobo!

I resisted the temptation to ask them to say "I'm proud of you!"

And I saw the picture at the site below (I love Spoonflower!), and thought "that is how Zsu might look, if she was pleasant."

http://blog.spoonflower.com/2012/02/mee ... -anna.html

I'm level 8 too. I am so proud. Now when I have to write things I am always writing "Free [insert Duggar kid name here]! I even started with Josh and am working my way down. Next up, Jill.

Today I heard two men talking, and thought "what a lovely accent . . . I know it from somewhere . . . " And then I realized they sounded rather like Yakobo!

The same thing happened to me today, I got on the shuttle bus at the hospital taking folks out to the remote, 8 blocks away employee lot, and two men got on at the next stop and started chatting back and forth in what I am SURE was Makazi, my head whipped around so hard they looked shocked...so I just coughed and then smiled...but I wanted to ask them if they knew Yakobo!

Hey guys, does anyone know how to finish the pothole "Find 10 things"? I get stuck at 9...

I cant remember that one but when I get stuck at 9 I just randomly click until it finds something.

picture2.png

Yup. Def duggar approved. The boys are fucking around while the girls do the work!

Hey guys, does anyone know how to finish the pothole "Find 10 things"? I get stuck at 9...

Did you get the one just above and to the right of the window on the front house? The thatch pattern is different there, took me forever to find! This is on the window facing forward or toward you, not the side window!

Did you get the one just above and to the right of the window on the front house? The thatch pattern is different there, took me forever to find! This is on the window facing forward or toward you, not the side window!

Yup, that was it! The one place I wasn't clicking randomly. Thanks!

Never mind, that's what I get for playing before I eat breakfast. :?

Hurricanes aren't usually unexpected though. Surely the Kazis have radios or something, at least where I'm at in the game? Whoever wrote this game totally does not live on the East Coast.

So when I'm trying to play a game it does this realy annoying thing where it brings up the sell or put away popup over my flowers. I cant see what I;m doing because of it. So I decided to sell all of my trees and flowers. If anyone asks, I'm selling my possessions to give the money to the poor.

Makaziville says life without the Bible is like a book without words, a video game without controllers, a vehicle without a steering wheel, and a bunch of other random wierdness... It took me a minute to understand the video, I went back to check on it to see what it was doing and was kinda caught up in the WTFery

ETA: Why did Yakabo have to teach the Makazi's how to fish? Are they really that stupid that they didnt know how to do ANYTHING!? Plus, how would THEY know if there was a better place to fish if they didnt know anything about it until I made Yakabo teach them?

Wow, somebody finally figured how to put a few diagonals in the word-search.

The disembodied eye in the tree is the stuff of small children's nightmares. Nice going, Duggars.

Yakobo is nervous - poor guy.

A local farmer believes in Jesus, but the devil is making him do animal sacrifices.

And he has a very deep voice, and is carrying an ax! :shock: Hope that's just for making the sacrifice.

We choose a scripture to read.

Good job -- we have made him more frightened of our God than his, so he won't make a sacrifice!

:roll:

He almost dropped that ax on his foot!

Does anybody else think Yakabo is REALLY creepy in some of these videos? I'm on the garden one and he's just seriously creeping me out

I am going to need the secret word in today's "Blessed" challenge! Thanks!

M.

I need it too and I have tried about every word in the challenge. :evil: I hate this game.

I think they figured out we're the only ones playing. The mazes have also gotten a lot more difficult (and uneven). I think the programmer got into the wine.

The "care package" challenge answer is CARE. They werent even trying...

Today we were asked to write about what god has done. I wrote "killed whitney houston."

The "care package" challenge answer is CARE. They werent even trying...

Today we were asked to write about what god has done. I wrote "killed whitney houston."

I wrote "Brought me to Free Jinger where I could meet awesome people"

I really hope/wish there is some poor schmuck reading these, but I highly doubt it.

Archived