IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

Freealljs, while I'd like to tell you how impressed I am everytime someone shares such a great experience with so much open mindedness... I have to tell you that I am so jealous that I'm seeing green. *_______*

Yes, I agree you should not play this game, you would probably smash your machine against the wall.

I'm outraged by the watermelon thing. what1s next, buliding a kfC? Once I'll be lucky enough to travel to africa, I'll send them a giant fuckoff card with gorgeous pics attached.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having issues accessing the game this evening? It worked fine yesterday, but now I keep getting a message that says I need Flash player in order to play. I was just running another Flash game earlier this afternoon, so I know it's installed and working right.

eta: I just downloaded the newest version of Flash, and it's still broken. Is this their way of punishing me for my snarky prayers?

Is anyone else having issues accessing the game this evening? It worked fine yesterday, but now I keep getting a message that says I need Flash player in order to play. I was just running another Flash game earlier this afternoon, so I know it's installed and working right.

eta: I just downloaded the newest version of Flash, and it's still broken. Is this their way of punishing me for my snarky prayers?

It was slow for me today. Interesting that they'd go to flash considering how the duggars are mac people and flash and mac arent friends.

I'm getting the same message

Still works for me! As a matter of fact, I've been kidnapped, and brainwashed to believe I love it here.

"Now that you've been in Makaziville a while, you know you're not going to leave anytime soon. You love it here! To celebrate, you nail a nameplate to your door so everyone knows where to find you"

And keep a close eye on me so they can capture me if the brainwashing stops working and I try to run away.

ETA: Illy Billy Bamba. I dont like this place" translates to

I33t Bemi33t Bmemdbmem. I kemfk 3emiaemiemib kemiemi3

Why does their language have threes in it?

Guest Anonymous
ETA: Illy Billy Bamba. I dont like this place" translates to

I33t Bemi33t Bmemdbmem. I kemfk 3emiaemiemib kemiemi3

Why does their language have threes in it?

That's interesting. I wonder how one is supposed to pronounce a pair of 3s in the middle of a word?

That's interesting. I wonder how one is supposed to pronounce a pair of 3s in the middle of a word?

I thought they were clicks or something, but clicks are usually marked by punctuation (dashes or apostrophes) rather than numbers. At least that I know of.

I don't know if Tanzanians speak any of the languages with clicks, though.

Numbers are sometimes used when typing Arabic using the Latin alphabet. I don't speak Arabic, so I'm not sure if that is what that is supposed to be. From what I remember, 3 is an ein sound.

It was slow for me today. Interesting that they'd go to flash considering how the duggars are mac people and flash and mac arent friends.

I don't think the Duggars are mac people, per se, but rather they got free apple computers from TLC.

I don't think the Duggars are mac people, per se, but rather they got free apple computers from TLC.

Really? We have been speculating about that forever! Where did you see/read that?

Really? We have been speculating about that forever! Where did you see/read that?

Oh really? I was just speculating about TLC and apple computers. I'd love for Boob and Mullet to answer that question if they ever do a Real Q&A sometime and not some scripted Q&A where everyone are all Duggar fans.

Oh really? I was just speculating about TLC and apple computers. I'd love for Boob and Mullet to answer that question if they ever do a Real Q&A sometime and not some scripted Q&A where everyone are all Duggar fans.

Oh, sorry! I guess I mis-read. Yeah, I think we need real Q&A episodes with questions like this. Not Why do you have so many kids? Do siblings ever fight? How are you so good that your shit doesn't smell? etc. Wishful thinking.

Careful taking a break. I took a five day break and the stupid and boring was killing my brain.

On the bright side, you can take out more in a day if you take a break,

Hey Buzzard did you notice we got to answer more questions about HIV/AIDS today? My imaginary Mommy's head is spinning after that fun little game!

Hey Buzzard did you notice we got to answer more questions about HIV/AIDS today? My imaginary Mommy's head is spinning after that fun little game!

Yes! Apparently Aids makes it hard to fight a cold! Oh NOES! Thats something fundie children should be very afraid of!

And they definitely should isolate all those ebil gayz that have it to make sure they dont corrupt the people with cholera!

Yes! Apparently Aids makes it hard to fight a cold! Oh NOES! Thats something fundie children should be very afraid of!

And they definitely should isolate all those ebil gayz that have it to make sure they dont corrupt the people with cholera!

That actually made me really mad, you don't get HIV/AIDS from being in the same room with someone..stupid fundies!

Archived